Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

its not the best cam but i had it but it wouldnt work wiht my old roommates coputer and i had it under the bed pushed all the way in the back and i was think in last night o shit i have a cam.. and took it out charged the battery up.. ( it has rechargeable battiery no more going to walmart lol) and tried and it work i was preatty happy ill probally get a better one down the road but this does the job.. ill be postin soon me and my friend made a 4 foot steam roller wow it hits like a champ..

i wont have to go to the store every week for them lol... i want these damn lady(hopefully) to get full of buds so i can have nice pictures like that :allgood:

I know what you mean I was going through batteries like crazy when I got my cameralike a month ago, but then packed away I found my old battery charger. And thank god for that cause it was getting expensive.

Good stuff man, you finally have a cam to keep us updated, now let's see this steamroller. lol :grinjoint:

thanks bro yeah im happy also that i got a cam to update this thread.. it has been a while since this thread got any action but hopefully now things will be turned around.. still waitin for this damn thing to get pistils on them or something its taking forever... and the steam roller i will get pics soon its so big i need someone eles to hold it and light it and then someone to take the pic

actually a steam roller we were just bored and had this huge acylic pipe and sanded each end down so it was smooth when u went to hit it.. i had a bowl put that on in ... it hits like a champ
:allgood:

Well guys one of the plants finally i saw i sign ... its a female i just saw the two hair today just lookin around.. one has shown and the other one i am not sure yet i will keep your posted and once pistils for a lil better will be gettin pics will also get some pics in the next day or so :goof: :goof: :goof:

well here are a few pics from today the one on the left has the pistisl on it and the one on the right hasnt shown much yet few more day

MVC-018F1.JPG

MVC-019F1.JPG

MVC-020F1.JPG

MVC-021F1.JPG

ok i was a picture whore today hope u enjoy

Awesome man. I'm sure the other one is a female too if it's taking this long. Glad you have a cam now too, although it's fun to imagine what they look like when you're high, somehow pics are just better lol. :goof:

hell yeah i agree bro.. fuckin last time u saw them they were lil infants now they are almost grown ladies .. the not having pics sucks i didnt even want to update the thread now that i got a cam im like word.. and o yeah any one to answer my grow room has been like 70 is that too cold..?

blacturboteg420 said:
hell yeah i agree bro.. fuckin last time u saw them they were lil infants now they are almost grown ladies .. the not having pics sucks i didnt even want to update the thread now that i got a cam im like word.. and o yeah any one to answer my grow room has been like 70 is that too cold..?

No that's fine b. As long as it's not getting much cooler than that during the day. It can get into the mid to upper 50's at night with no stress what so ever. :tommy:

well the reason it is gettin so cold is i have been leaving the grow room door and
i have and a/c running in my room now so it cold.. it would be a lil hotter if i left the door shut all day . and at night i dont see it getin under 70

Back
Top Bottom