BudBoy2 1st Grow

@budboy2 stunning looking girls you have there mate really looking good for your first grow!!!! I'm a newbie and lurking around to gathered much info as i can before i start mine in a month or so. i remember you saying you have been using house & garden nutes can i as what ones you been using was it just a*b and bud xl? thanks and keep up the good work and keep us posted on your progress.

Thanks Ganjafarmer, don't want to scare you with all these nutes but here they are. It's flake A&B along with the rest of them. Once in flower it calls for around half of them. A little expensive but well worth it. Hope this helps!
420-magazine-mobile899627871.jpg
420-magazine-mobile950220257.jpg
420-magazine-mobile452105244.jpg

Thanks Ganjafarmer, don't want to scare you with all these nutes but here they are. It's flake A&B along with the rest of them. Once in flower it calls for around half of them. A little expensive but well worth it. Hope this helps!
420-magazine-mobile899627871.jpg
420-magazine-mobile950220257.jpg
420-magazine-mobile452105244.jpg

wow ok that is a lot of nutrients lol i don't mind the cost of the notes to be honest heard a lot of good things about house and garden. what the other your using if you don't mind me asking. also i notice for foliar it sys mis magic green do you do this? thanks

wow ok that is a lot of nutrients lol i don't mind the cost of the notes to be honest heard a lot of good things about house and garden. what the other your using if you don't mind me asking. also i notice for foliar it sys mis magic green do you do this? thanks

Ganja, I don't use the shooting powder. It's either or with Top Shooter is what I'm gona use. I also use mammoth P thru out. But no I won't be using any magic green as it doesn't call for that. Plus a little sweet berry, very little.
In flower no cal-mag either. All the other nutes make up for that. Good luck and feel free to ask anyone here on 420...✌️

Ganja, I don't use the shooting powder. It's either or with Top Shooter is what I'm gona use. I also use mammoth P thru out. But no I won't be using any magic green as it doesn't call for that. Plus a little sweet berry, very little.
In flower no cal-mag either. All the other nutes make up for that. Good luck and feel free to ask anyone here on 420...✌️
Cheers budboy2 appreciate that i looked on the house and garden web site and it mentioned the green stuff lol. No worry bud keep up the good work

hey up busboy hows the grow going?

Hello again everyone, this is my first grow and I don't think I put my other pics in the right journal.
First I started out with just some bag seeds and believe I got lucky with females-hopefully! I did 6 weeks of veg and did the switch one week ago.
So as you can see the stretch is on and I don't see anything that looks like a male so far. Big thanks to Lootznboots for the help I needed.
I did have a scrog net going but they just got tangled so I removed it and just used some pipe ties. Another learning curve. Any suggestions I'm open and thanks for stopping by!!....✌️
420-magazine-mobile67855398.jpg
420-magazine-mobile459360541.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1938854671.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1909162548.jpg

This grow is completed!!

Back
Top Bottom