Budget LED's Illuminating Wonders

Here is the grow we have been showing just before it gets the chop chop. Grown under our Red Spec 250w kits.

IMG_20191103_170255_657.jpg

IMG_20191102_203221_684.jpg

Awesome. My grow room needs more light. I'm in need of two 4x2 flower lights and two 4x2 veg lights for the room I'm ready to build. Will two 250w red spectrum for the flower room and two full spectrum for the veg room suffice? Do they draw 250w from the wall?

Hello JKB1989:

Thanks for considering us. Quick question - is each space a 2 x 4 space ( 1 veg & 1 flower)? If so, one of our 250w kits would be perfect for a 2 x 4. Yes they are 250w actual draw. We only advertise our lighting by what they actually draw.

As far as lighting you mention, yes those set-ups would be great (Red Spec in 3000k for flower). Another veg option is the LM301H Series 3 kit in 3500k. Either option for your Veg light would be great.

Actually my flower is L shaped and I have 6x4 in both directions. I already have a light that covers 4x4. Need two lights, one at each end of the L. My veg room will be 3x8. I'll need walking room so 2x4 per light should be perfect.

Okay. As you previously mentioned, the lighting options you were considering are great choices.

How deep does this light go into under the canopy?

Canopy penetration is nice and deep because of the high intensity Samsung diodes used. We have had great feed back in regards to this.

What was the yield off this grow?

3.8 ounces on average per plant. 8 plants in a 4 x 6 space. Topped twice. 4-6 main colas per plant.

How can the light in flower be either 2x4 or 3x3? Are the panels in different configurations?

This this design was made specifically for a 3 x 3.

Back
Top Bottom