Budley's Soil - Brix? - Multistrain 2012

I cut the Mazar X White Rhino a few days early, but it should be good nice weight to this cola and I think the extra two weeks should have given it a heavier stone.

IMG_0184_1_2.JPG

shore is purdy!

Some pictures of one of my other little Mazar X White Rhino. I am really pleased with this strain, it's a small plant and very fast to mature, smoke is pretty good too, I nice workable high that sticks around. Although I'm looking for something a little more body deadening to help with my back, this is still a very nice strain if you want to still get things done.
IMG_019116.JPG

IMG_019221.JPG

IMG_019721.JPG

IMG_019818.JPG

IMG_019923.JPG

IMG_020025.JPG

IMG_020123.JPG

dunno i would have said the other way round. 1st looks clear (hard to be sure in amber light, lol) 2nd definatly looks cloudy. yum yum.

I'm thinking another week won't hurt either, maybe I'll change my mind before then too, I would like to see fewer pistils or at least not see so many fresh looking ones, just holding on to hope that my buds will get fatter I think.

Hey bud did you happen to look at Cloj's bbg journal? Here's the link to his harvest page CLOJ 2012 - Wowie - Blueberry Gum - Orange Bud Indoor - White Widow & Siberia Outdoor
His looked really, really nice it made me wish I had waited a little bit longer.
Great looking grow bro :D Yes, the bbg are like a brick cant wait to see your smoke report.

Yep just checked it out, looks like that BBG is a hungry girl huh? I got a little of that deficiency with mine but I managed it somehow. I am thinking I should probably harvest sooner now. I just don't want to pull it before she is absolutely ready this time, but then I don't want to wait too long either, arrrggghhh how to decide? so much effort and I could pull it at the wrong time and not get the best.

love the pic brother, I have red pistols everywhere, would like to wait and let them withdraw further but I do think she is ready. I've taken her out of the tent now anyway and started her dark period maybe they will withdraw in the dark?
Are your's giving like a 2 tone red? Mine did the normal like orange'ish, and a really deep red. I didn't give it the 24 hours of dark, It got chopped shortly after that pic. Was a huge chunk of cola..lol (and I do mean a hard rock of a bud) I took it to my friend that I gave clones to...he was like "you just chopped this???" and started taking pics...lol

Are your's giving like a 2 tone red? Mine did the normal like orange'ish, and a really deep red. I didn't give it the 24 hours of dark, It got chopped shortly after that pic. Was a huge chunk of cola..lol (and I do mean a hard rock of a bud) I took it to my friend that I gave clones to...he was like "you just chopped this???" and started taking pics...lol

Brother I am red/green colour blind, they look orange/red everywhere but there are a few white ones around too, I'm going to just let her have a bit of a rest in the dark and see how she goes. Might get the big camera out and see if I can't capture some colour for you and you can tell me ;)

those plants are looking sweet:cheer:
watch those trichs they can change over night. I agree that the first plant you showed looked ready and the second one has a little time left. but like I said watch those trichs

Back
Top Bottom