Budley's Soil - Brix? - Multistrain 2012

So I decided enough worrying and time to start chopping. I have harvested both of those plants now and the BBG has really come through, it is super sticky and this cola weighs 88.20grams trimmed and ready to dry. Many other buds, this is nuts going from dry to running out of hanging room to dry. LOL.

IMG_0192_1_1.JPG

This thread can be closed now, I'm really happy with all the help everyone has given me and I'm really really happy with the results.

I'm probably not going to post anymore, going to invoke rule 1, and keep my grow as quiet as possible from here on in.

Once again thanks everyone, you are all awesome and incredible people for helping a guy out.

Stay green and be 420. Peace.

This thread can be closed now, I'm really happy with all the help everyone has given me and I'm really really happy with the results.

I'm probably not going to post anymore, going to invoke rule 1, and keep my grow as quiet as possible from here on in.

Once again thanks everyone, you are all awesome and incredible people for helping a guy out.

Stay green and be 420. Peace.

good luck bro have a good life if we dont talk again:peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom