Budnoob2's Soil - Kosher Kush - 4-2-2014

Here is what was left of KK - early harvest taken from this plant was ~1oz dried which made 3gr oil:

DSC_008515.JPG

DSC_008619.JPG

:peace:

Hey Peyton did you watch the broncos beat the Seahawks last night? I know its preseason but I still like to watch and see how the new guys progress

I've been sick so I missed it. Surprised though, cause peyton rarely wins preseason games. I'm just waiting for the real season to start, watch him crush more defenses with his big ass brain. On Sundays during the season, you won't find me on here. But i know I am super excited to see how the Broncos pay this season. I'll have to check the next game to see how the rookies do

Denver 21
Seattle 16

(top performers)

Passing: T pryor(Seattle) 137 yards 1 int
Rushing: J Thompson(denver) 6 carries 59 yards
Receiving: D Thomas(denver) 5 rec receptions 52 yards

Seattle 13 penalties for 131 yards
Denver 12 penalties for 95 yards

Alright just wanted to let you know. Well my team plays tonight see you 2 later.

The Steelers since the early 80's but I like the broncos also from when I lived in colorado. I pretty much follow all the teams . Im not one of those people who dislikes others simply because they like a different team I think thats childish as hell.

Everybody has their own team, and I don't discriminate. I've always followed peyton, and a bunch of my friends were pats fans when I was Colts fan. I love watching all football games, and was rooting for steelers last year with all that kc/sd crap that happened last game.

Yeah its pretty crappy that the Steelers didnt go to the playoffs because of a failed call on a penalty that would result in a closer field goal but meh oh well. I still think it would of been awesome to get to the playoffs after a 0-4 start. The Steelers were the first team to win the superbowl as the 6th seed then the giants did it the following year. Vegas has the steelers at 8.5 wins and I so wish I had the money to bet that.

Yeah last season ended weird. That's crazy that they think the steelers will only win 8.5 of them. They had the injured rb right when season started and couldn't establish a ground game, but it'll be different this year. They shouldn't have any problems winning their division, or at least getting into the playoffs this season. I'll be rooting for them tonight. Hopefully we get that game here. Usually it's Colts bears or lions here

Sent you pm. Time to get back into the groove of football. I'll have to start doing my weekly pick ems. I love getting buddies together and trying to see who predicts the most winners each week. God I love football!

Last football post on budnoobs journal. I dont want him hating on me. I play pickem every year. I play on espn its for 1 million dollars well it was now I think its for bestbuy gift cards but anyways, out of the 640,000 I was in 4th place heading into the last week of the 2008 season. My internet went down and I didnt get to pick for the final week so I didnt win nothing but I was so close and only 1 game out of first.

Last year was crazy for the pats, and heart breaking in the end. But now Brady should have better communication with his receivers, so things are looking up for you guys. I'm just hoping there's some way the Broncos can top last year. Have you quick dried any of that KK? I wanna how that smoke is, anxious to see what I might be puffing on during season

The quickest dry I do takes 6-10 days dry time + 7 days min. cure for oil. Prefer a min. of 6 weeks in jar for smoke but will sample some of the short cure prior to making oil with it.

Ok, final weigh in for the KK and SSH for the early harvest and the current one is as follows:

Early harvest:
32 grams SSH
28 grams KK

Current harvest:
24 grams SSH
30 grams KK

Total:
56 grams SSH
58 grams KK

Roughly 4 ounces from the 2 plants dry weight

Back
Top Bottom