Budnoob2's Soil - Kosher Kush - 4-2-2014

Close enough to 7 days for me so I rolled one up and gave the KK a whirl and it's quite different from the early harvest. The early stuff was razor sharp but this is crisp more like a crunchy apple.

budnoob come on over subscribe to my new journal if you would like to. Just started.

I was heavily medicated when I wrote that update yesterday and was looking for more to say but could only stare at the screen :) That ripe KK was very enjoyable smoke that lasted at least 5 hours. I went to bed before the effect wore off so I'm not sure how long it would've gone on for; that will have to be a test for today or tomorrow. The KK has a strong solvent smell out of the jar and with the short 7 day cure the solvent is tamed but still potent with a touch of earthy scent. The intake was quite a bit smoother than the early harvest, but still on the strong side making me feel like I was just on the verge of coughing but not quite. As I said the high was more crisp than razor sharp like the early stuff, meaning that the early stuff made me feel like I could build a stadium for 20,000 in 48 hours whereas the current harvest makes me feel more like I can supervise the crew that is building a stadium for 20,000 - still mentally clear but equally ready to relax and chill and just shy of couch lock. For me this is just about a perfect state to be in so I'll be keeping the KK around for sure.

My SSO sampled the SSH and really enjoyed it. The SSH has a sweeter (Not sure what sweet grass smells like but I would imagine it being similar based upon the name) smell out of the jar and is the perfect anti-depressant in moderation. SSH was one of the freebies we had gotten so we did a little research when it had arrived and found that it has a potential to induce some paranoia and the SO said that knowing this was helpful because she knew when to hold back. One of the reviewers had stated that although they were afraid of heights and flying they felt like they could do stunt flights under bridges or something to that effect and the SO agreed - she said she was on cloud 9 and nothing could bother her. I will be sampling SSH today or tomorrow as well to see how it is for me. I can't wait to try the High Brix version of both of these.

Well I sampled the SSH and it wasn't the same for me as the SO. I feel energized but foggy and so far it's a good buzz but I can say without a doubt that the KK is my preference.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Good job. 4 ounces isnt bad at all. Depending on how you smoke its gonna last you to christmas!

Well then you start now and get another grow in :). What do you do with the oil? Cook?

Cure cancer and other maladies mostly. Fortunately I only need maintenance doses now but helping others too. Yeah, other buns are in the oven already - I have a journal for next grow going and links for how I make and use the oil in my signature. I also have a bunch of seeds that I was planning to put out in the wild but at least one appears to be coming up as a KKxSSH cross so I'm holding off on the wild until I determine what they are for sure.

Back
Top Bottom