C99 - Ghost Train Haze - Chocolate Mint OG - In Hempy Under LED

Well shit he doesn't have a excuse not to grow now Lmao! Ya for me Sour d is a must have strain that will be staying in my garden lol. I still haven't gotten around to growing some of the seeds I have on hand too lol, gotta grow the chocolate skunk, sin city kush and white widow yet lol. Just haven't had the space or time yet lol.

Any recommendations for a cheap is but reliable ph tester? Hempy plans are in the pipes :passitleft:

On the Amazon rainforest there is a ph pen the brand is ETEKCITY and it cost between $10-$20 usd. Then you could pick up some general hydroponics ph calibration solution, I don't remember how much they are but they don't cost a lot otherwise I wouldn't have bought them lol.

Any recommendations for a cheap is but reliable ph tester? Hempy plans are in the pipes :passitleft:
Yea i agree with mr. Lex, Amazon.com has it all. I have a cheapo 10-$20 bucks. Its yellow and surely comes from china but seems to do a good job after 2 years of use. They come with calibration stuff too. Going hempy, Oh yea! Your gonna luv it man. What kind of nutes you thinking of using?

Left to right
Choc Mint OG, C99, and 3 ghost train haze in 2 liter bottles
IMG_96285.JPG
IMG_96274.JPG
IMG_96265.JPG

On the Amazon rainforest there is a ph pen the brand is ETEKCITY and it cost between $10-$20 usd. Then you could pick up some general hydroponics ph calibration solution, I don't remember how much they are but they don't cost a lot otherwise I wouldn't have bought them lol.

Yea i agree with mr. Lex, Amazon.com has it all. I have a cheapo 10-$20 bucks. Its yellow and surely comes from china but seems to do a good job after 2 years of use. They come with calibration stuff too. Going hempy, Oh yea! Your gonna luv it man. What kind of nutes you thinking of using?

I'm thinking about it long and hard. Thinking 1 plant in 1ltr pot 12/12 from seed (to fill a small space in the flower box). Brave? You know me, gonna take some clones this weekend too. Don't know where I'm gonna put them so I'll probably end up culling many but I need the practice, never done it before. Flower room will be near empty in a few weeks, veg room is full ready to fill it back up again, this perpetual lark is easy :passitleft:

I'm thinking about it long and hard. Thinking 1 plant in 1ltr pot 12/12 from seed (to fill a small space in the flower box). Brave? You know me, gonna take some clones this weekend too. Don't know where I'm gonna put them so I'll probably end up culling many but I need the practice, never done it before. Flower room will be near empty in a few weeks, veg room is full ready to fill it back up again, this perpetual lark is easy :passitleft:

If you wanna go 12/12 right away I would probably do that with a clone instead of a seed. If you go with a clone and let it stabilize in the pot for a week or two then flower it she should stay nice and compact.
20170429_041151.jpg

Those two plants in the picture are in 2Ls and only vegged for a week or two to allow the roots to hit the res, after that they were flowered immediately.

Yea good advice Lex. I did the same thing with that ghost train haze clone in hempy. Flipped to 12/12 about a week after transplant and it still turned into a big ol spear. Hope they dont outgrow your space mazin. Im sure you can manage though.
image17786.jpeg
IMG_82285.JPG
IMG_82376.JPG

Day 12ish of 18/6, All plants were given full strength General Organics yesterday. Had a little bit of leaf taco going on due to heat issues i was having but I fixed that by getting my exhaust system set up and moving some fresh air to the girls. Also i plan on topping the 4 GTH's in the next day or so because they are sativa dominant. Gonna do my best to keep the canopy as even as possible. Thanks for stopping by.

Bottom Left:C99, Top Right:Chocolate Mint OG, other 4 plants are Ghost Train Haze
IMG_96995.JPG

C99
IMG_97004.JPG

CMog
IMG_97016.JPG

GTH
IMG_97035.JPG
IMG_97055.JPG

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom