C99 - Ghost Train Haze - Chocolate Mint OG - In Hempy Under LED

I thought that today, stopped at my favourite spot, car wouldn't restart after, had to wait an hour for the tow truck. :passitleft:
well dont that suck a big one. Is it possible you got so high you forgot how to start the car? I have done that before. Sat there for hours wondering why my pos car wont start. Turned out I never put the shifter back in park lol.

well dont that suck a big one. Is it possible you got so high you forgot how to start the car? I have done that before. Sat there for hours wondering why my pos car wont start. Turned out I never put the shifter back in park lol.

Starter motor died, but yeah, I've done something like that too, haddnt pushed it completely into park, didnt click. The shame when breakdown turned up. I'm a mechanic you know. :rofl:

Man must be the starter motor time of year, lol.. changed mine couple weeks ago. Six months of tapping it with a hammer was enough :rofl:

Had a mate (no it wasn't me) called the mechanic at 3 in morning to come and get his car started. He had flooded it. Talk about a pissed off mechanic :rofl:

:rofl: Mine died without warning, tapping with a wrench didn't work and I'd parked in a ditch so I couldn't push it.

I had an ex-customer call my mobile once, 4am Sunday morning.

His problem? He had a flat tyre and it was raining. As he was on his way to the airport he didn't want to get wet!

I told him, not very politely, to go away. :passitleft:

Starter motor died, but yeah, I've done something like that too, haddnt pushed it completely into park, didnt click. The shame when breakdown turned up. I'm a mechanic you know. :rofl:

Lol didnt want to say anything but yea i thought you were a mechanic. Even a mechanics car can break down sometimes. Atleast you dont have to pay someone else to fix it then. Starters are usually pretty easy, atleast on the older cars. Some of these newer models are a bitch though. Surely not designed for a shadetree mechanic like myself.
Man must be the starter motor time of year, lol.. changed mine couple weeks ago. Six months of tapping it with a hammer was enough :rofl:

Had a mate (no it wasn't me) called the mechanic at 3 in morning to come and get his car started. He had flooded it. Talk about a pissed off mechanic :rofl:
Hope my starter dont go out too.:wood: I miss having a stick shift, they saved my ass on many occasions with a dead battery. Just need a liitle hill to roll down.

Day 16. Starting to take off.
IMG_98326.JPG
IMG_98405.JPG

C99- gonna be a good one me thinks.
IMG_98333.JPG

Chocolate Mint og- Tommy likey, Tommy want wingy.
IMG_98344.JPG

Ghost trains- All 4 have been topped and looking good except for 1. Not sure whats up. Will continue to monitor.
IMG_98375.JPG
IMG_98356.JPG

IMG_98385.JPG

HAPPY FRIDAY! :party::passitleft:

Do you foliar feed at all? Looking good mate..

Day 18
This pic was taken yesterday. Thinking about flipping to 12/12 in about 10 days or so. I would like to veg longer but im anxious to get to 12/12 due to continuing heat issues and the fact that they are in little pots also. Seeing good growth everyday now. I will probably reveg 1 or 2 after harvest and then take some clones. The choc mint og is looking especially nice and already has a strong smell. I really like the c99 too. The ghost train in the bottom right corner is staying very short and has some of the fattest leaves Ive seen yet in this strain.
IMG_98995.JPG

Everything looks good over here brother! If you send those little pot girls to flower they might end up as budsabers. Keep up the great work! Sorry i been MIA due to a few reasons gonna work on that lol.

Looking good !

I would start lst !!
Gracias geturgrowon and welcome. I was thinking the same thing on the lst. Gonna tie the c99 and choc mint over a bit today. Thanks for the advice.

Everything looks good over here brother! If you send those little pot girls to flower they might end up as budsabers. Keep up the great work! Sorry i been MIA due to a few reasons gonna work on that lol.
hey Lex thanks for the comps man. The new grow cab is working well so far, still miss the flower shower though. Im gonna have to find Barbie and get her to start modeling these plants for me. Thanks for stopping by bro.

Back
Top Bottom