C99 - Ghost Train Haze - Chocolate Mint OG - In Hempy Under LED

I don't do fishing but I'll tag along for some herb :lot-o-toke:
You can just help smoke the herb then. By the end of the first doobie you'll be a master fisherman. You will become one with the fish and start thinking like a fish. Where would you like to live if you were a fish you'd ponder. Then just set the hook, easy.:smokin: Weed is always better on the water. Its called the lake effect :surf:.

Btw, c99 and the choc mint og are confirmed ladies. Still waiting on the gth.

Day 13 of 12/12
I think All the plants are female! The ghost train haze are regular seeds and all 4 turned out female. Out of the 11 pack of gth seeds i bought so far i am 7/7 female.

Bottom left is choc. Mint og, Bottom right is c99, Top row is Ghost train haze x4.
IMG_013156.JPG
IMG_013244.JPG

CMog- starting to make buds
IMG_013656.JPG
IMG_013859.JPG

C99- doing great
IMG_013960.JPG
IMG_014166.JPG

GTH- starting to throw pistils all over.
IMG_013359.JPG
IMG_013456.JPG

Day 18 Flower
Doing great. They will get some strategic defoliation after the stretch.
IMG_018760.JPG

C99: the stretch is on.
IMG_018859.JPG
IMG_020159.JPG

Choc Mint og: staying short so far but already seeing some frost.
IMG_019156.JPG
IMG_019261.JPG

Ghost Train Haze x 4: slow to get going but from past experience the buds will be big and beautiful by the end of 80 days of flower.
IMG_019456.JPG
IMG_019656.JPG
IMG_019756.JPG

Hope everyone has a good 4th of July :passitleft: Fireworks are much better with a fat doobie. :ganjamon:

Nice man, they have come along really well.. :passitleft:

Nice man, they have come along really well.. :passitleft:
Thanks grizz, once i got the temp under control things they have gone much better. Im glad i flipped when i did cuz this light aint big enough for much more. Also i been leaving about an inch of water in the bottom of the tub their in and i think its helping to keep the roots a little cooler, plus it is raising the humidity in the tent up to around 55%. Learning as i go with this hempy and a new spot n all. The general organics is working well in hempy too.

:passitleft:

Choc Mint finishes quite quick. Frosty, stinky and a great buzz. I still have a nug in a jar. :passitleft:

A nug in the jar is better then 2 nugs in the bush. Damn you just harvested that thing a week ago :rofl:. So its worth smoking then huh. Good. So far im stoked.

Don't know man.., I got plenty nugs in jars, wouldn't mind mine snug in a bush though :rofl::rofl:

Day 28

i think the stretch has finally stopped and the canopy if pretty close to even. I had to put some striper style high heels on the choc mint og cause she's staying short and fat. The c99 and ghost train haze have leveled out nicely.

Also i gave all the girls a good defolation down under.

Front row- ghost train haze x4 in 2 liter pop bottles.
Back row- left: cmog, right: c99
IMG_028664.JPG
IMG_028557.JPG

:passitleft:CmOg- tons of trichs and fatass buds. The force is very strong with this one. Soon i will discover the true power of the darkside. :Rasta:
IMG_027763.JPG
IMG_027556.JPG

:passitleft:C99- nice plant. Lots of side branching and lots of buds. Good trich production as well. The smell is leaning towards grapefruity and stanky.
IMG_027862.JPG
IMG_028365.JPG

:passitleft:Ghost train haze- still havent kicked into bud gear fully.
IMG_028849.JPG

:passitleft: Btw i took my 18 year old brother n law to his first strip club the other day. He had the time of his life! I had a pretty good time too :cheesygrinsmiley:. First strip club in 15 years. Having some delightful dreams ever since. :tokin: I highly recommend it. Didnt even have to pay a cover charge, i did give out lots of tips though. Support the stripers.

Back
Top Bottom