C99 - Ghost Train Haze - Chocolate Mint OG - In Hempy Under LED

Now that's my kinda training :passitleft:

Its awesome how fast these buds move towards the light. Got me thinking bout doing these othe 2 ghost trains the same way. I left the nicer 2 gth plants alone. Ill wait a couple more days and see what happens. :passitleft: Thanks bro Ill take that.

Last night
IMG_052331.JPG

and 12 hours later. Sorry had to use a greenlight for these pics.
IMG_053740.JPG
IMG_053643.JPG

Cola city :cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_054045.JPG

and C99 again just cuz i like to take pics of this sexy supermodel while i can. BTW cant find barbie anywhere. Probably over at Bob Minobs house again. She'll do anything for them damn pain pills. Dont worry ill get her back.
IMG_054145.JPG

:passitleft: Take this

Its awesome how fast these buds move towards the light. Got me thinking bout doing these othe 2 ghost trains the same way. I left the nicer 2 gth plants alone. Ill wait a couple more days and see what happens. :passitleft: Thanks bro Ill take that.

Last night
IMG_052331.JPG

and 12 hours later. Sorry had to use a greenlight for these pics.
IMG_053740.JPG
IMG_053643.JPG

Cola city :cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_054045.JPG

and C99 again just cuz i like to take pics of this sexy supermodel while i can. BTW cant find barbie anywhere. Probably over at Bob Minobs house again. She'll do anything for them damn pain pills. Dont worry ill get her back.
IMG_054145.JPG

:passitleft: Take this

That last pic of c99 looks amazing

Hope your BD turns out good blaze. I have 3 bd seeds i want to run someday.

Day 50

All is good. The 4 ghost trains are finally starting to make some decent buds. Soooo slow comapred to the c99 and choc mint but i know from past grows it will be worth the wait. 2 of the gth have lots of frost while the other 2 not so much yet. GTH fron row.
IMG_060145.JPG

IMG_060243.JPG

Chocolate Mint og. Strated the flush yesterday just straight water. Will harvest around 60 days. The trichs are mostly cloudy right now with a few amber on the leaves. Fat dense buds but a small plant.
IMG_060051.JPG
IMG_059750.JPG

C99 is fattening up and still throwing lots of white pistols. A few more weeks on this one. Still super sticky and stanky. Nice trich production as well. Ive already decided to do a reVeg and pass out some clones to Some friends in need. They should be happy.
IMG_059157.JPG
IMG_059255.JPG
IMG_059352.JPG

Day 58-- chocolate mint og
HARVEST!!!

This girl is done. I checked the trichs and they look 80% cloudy and 20 amber. Not a big plant but the buds are rock hard. If your growing for weight this is not the strain for you. I am happy though cuz the quality is there. Very frosty and smells great.

IMG_064448.JPG
IMG_064849.JPG
IMG_064953.JPG
IMG_065146.JPG
IMG_065557.JPG

Awesome bro, they look nice.. :passitleft: well done.. hope your all well mate..

Awesome bro, they look nice.. :passitleft: well done.. hope your all well mate..
Thanks grizz, only expecting a 1/2 oz or so but atleast its top shelf mary jane. :passitleft: Wake n bake Monday morning starting the week off right :)

Some pretty colors too. :passitleft:
yea these buds are SEXY! Like a sweet shaved cannabis vagina, well maybe not shaved but its all good. ...yummmmmm :tokin::passitleft:

Day 59
All the girls are doing well. A couple of the ghost train haze are fattening up and getting frost while the other 2 gth are slacking off. We will se what the final product looks like. The C99 is swelling up nicely and getting close. I started the flush yesterday. About half the pistols are red but no amber yet.

The C99 is on the left and ghost train haze x4 on the right.
IMG_070649.JPG

GTH- one of the better lookers.
IMG_070153.JPG

GTH- slacker
IMG_070349.JPG

C99- Tommy likey Tommy want wingy.
IMG_069250.JPG
IMG_068855.JPG
IMG_069448.JPG
IMG_069855.JPG

:passitleft:

Nice :passitleft: