C99 - Ghost Train Haze - Chocolate Mint OG - In Hempy Under LED

C99 Harvested day 66

I had the day off and was bored so i went ahead and harvested the c99. She looked done with a few amber trichs sprinkled about. This pheno is definately on the hazey side but the buds are fat, sticky and stanky. The smell is a mix of grapefruit and pineapple. The shorter c99 phenos are more pineapple but i have 8 more seeds to look for them. I left a few buds on the plant for the reVeg which i need to make a little spot for and set up a cfl on 18/6.
IMG_079348.JPG
IMG_079450.JPG
IMG_079541.JPG
IMG_079951.JPG

Ghost Train Haze- still looks to have 3-4 weeks left.
IMG_080350.JPG

:passitleft:
Damn those buds look so good. I have some cmog growing now 2 weeks into flower. She is a beast. Biggest plant I have

Damn those buds look so good. I have some cmog growing now 2 weeks into flower. She is a beast. Biggest plant I have
Thanks Neil. Yea the cmog buds are nice! You must have got a good one. Most of the ones ive seen have been on the small side. You have a journal dont you?
How much did the c99 buds weigh in at? They look quite tasty :volcano-smiley:
Well there not completely dry yet but im thinking an ounce +. Ill give a final weight in a few days. One thing about this grow is I flipped to 12/12 about 3 weeks from seed so no real veg time. Thanks for the comps.

100% coco

I will be growing mine in organic soil, hope they like it. But i won't get to the CMOG for a bit (next grow lineup is set....so will have to wait for that one to finish).

Well done mate..

Yea i went ahead and harvested the rest of the plant a few days ago. Im not going to reveg this one. I want to look for the shorter pineapple pheno and reveg that one instead. The buds are nowhere near as dense as the cmog, those buds are solid. C99 Good yeild, very frosty, smells amazing.

Wowza, I have a C99 that I have been thinking of plotting. Tis going to happen after seeing your grow. Again WOWZA and great job!:goodjob::Namaste::cheer:

Thanks for the comps. C99 is a great strain. You gonna be happy if you grow some.

Back
Top Bottom