C99 - Ghost Train Haze - Chocolate Mint OG - In Hempy Under LED

CMog
IMG_072954.JPG
IMG_072455.JPG
IMG_072549.JPG
IMG_072748.JPG

So you really liked it :rofl: thanks for sharing that, I been getting paranoid, thinking smoking to much, ounce every couple weeks. That's like when I was a kid and I'd get a bad report card. "Mum it's not as bad as mrAm4zin's" :rofl::rofl: I'm joking mate..

Those look like some tasty fire in the hole right there Nick.. awesome mate. Hope you get to enjoy it. Will you get to enjoy it? :passitleft:

Still kicking myself for not keeping a cut of cmog. I liked that one, smoked an Oz in under a week. :passitleft:
i was going to reveg and take some clones but its just so damn small. Be lucky to get 20g out of her. Atleast you got an oz. cant wait to smoke some though. The sample nug i smoked gave me a wonderful buzz. Simply wonderful :):passitleft:

So you really liked it :rofl: thanks for sharing that, I been getting paranoid, thinking smoking to much, ounce every couple weeks. That's like when I was a kid and I'd get a bad report card. "Mum it's not as bad as mrAm4zin's" :rofl::rofl: I'm joking mate..

Those look like some tasty fire in the hole right there Nick.. awesome mate. Hope you get to enjoy it. Will you get to enjoy it? :passitleft:
Grizz I know your report cards were all straight A's :rofl:. The only As i had were in gym class. Wish I could go back to school like Billy Madison. I would live it up.
Hell yes im gonna get to enjoy it grizz. My wifes gonna enjoy it too. All night long. :)

Yeah mate, all straight A's in Australia and you get to paint for a living :rofl::rofl: yeah sports until it turned into science. I think I told you before mate, cooking class was my shit.. full of girls and you got a feed at the end of it :rofl: if only we could smoke in class, I would have become a cooking teacher :rofl:

So painter = genius. The world finally makes sense now. We need more painters in government to straighten this mess out. When you running for office grizz? I liked cooking class too. Had a couple cheerleaders at my table and they were forced to talk to me lol.

Late to the party Nick, but I am going to pull up a chair in the back of the class while I review everything! You have me looking at that Ghost Train Haze. I have beans for the other strains. Looks good brother!

I loved it. Got 2 seeds, gifted one. Rooted a cut but culled it when I needed space. Nob!
cmog is a perfect little plant for your space mazin. Smoked another bowl yesterday. Damn good stuff!

Late to the party Nick, but I am going to pull up a chair in the back of the class while I review everything! You have me looking at that Ghost Train Haze. I have beans for the other strains. Looks good brother!
Welcome Van and thanks for the comps. The party never ends so no worries. You will love the ghost train. Still my favorite strain after 2 years of growing. Hopefully i will get a male someday so i can make a pile of seeds. Since i only have one bean left i might be ordering more in the near future.

Looking frosty looking beautiful. I have a CMOG mother growing in high brix organics right now I can't wait to see what she looks like in flower. She is a rather small plant, doesn't stretch much I take it? Really happy I let mine get taller and start to spread out.
Thanks seaweed. Yea the cmog stays small n she needs a good veg but the buds are awesome. Very fast in flower too. You will be happy. Heres a few more pics of some fully dried nuggets. Do you have a journal?
IMG_075452.JPG
IMG_076342.JPG

Better late than never. This has made me want to try a hempy grow at a friends. Can anyone point me in the right direction for legit C99 & Ghost Train Haze #1 seeds please ? :thumb:

Brothers Grimm and rare dankness..

What is the high of the CMOG like? Its a really beautiful flowering plant
well i haven't smoked anything cured yet but from the test nugs i smoked the high is like a hybrid. Basically stoned but active and happy, also you will want to have sex :cheesygrinsmiley:. Then sleepy time lol.

Probably couch lock city population you, bro.
We will see after they cure but so far no couchlock.

Better late than never. This has made me want to try a hempy grow at a friends. Can anyone point me in the right direction for legit C99 & Ghost Train Haze #1 seeds please ? :thumb:
yea grizz nailed it. Rare Dankness for the Ghost Train Haze but the c99 is from Female Seeds. Brothers Grimm has the original but it aint cheap. I couldnt be happier with the female seeds version though. Check out Seedsman if you need to order some. Best place ive used yet. Nice people, great selection and fast discreet shipping. Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman | Stealth Worldwide Delivery | Seedsman.

C99 Harvested day 66

I had the day off and was bored so i went ahead and harvested the c99. She looked done with a few amber trichs sprinkled about. This pheno is definately on the hazey side but the buds are fat, sticky and stanky. The smell is a mix of grapefruit and pineapple. The shorter c99 phenos are more pineapple but i have 8 more seeds to look for them. I left a few buds on the plant for the reVeg which i need to make a little spot for and set up a cfl on 18/6.
IMG_079348.JPG
IMG_079450.JPG
IMG_079541.JPG
IMG_079951.JPG

Ghost Train Haze- still looks to have 3-4 weeks left.
IMG_080350.JPG

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom