C99 - Ghost Train Haze - Chocolate Mint OG - In Hempy Under LED

What are you running for the next grow van?

My next grow is going to be 4 strains.....going to grow Blue Dream (420), Girl Scout Cookies (Feminized Seeds), Northern Lights (Canuk Seeds), and White Widow (Dutch Passion).

The White Widow is for Ms Stank. Going to find out how it works on migraines. The Northern Lights will be my bed time medicine for my back. The other two are just for some relaxation time as well as some possible daytime pain relief for the back.

:passitleft: ahhh that's better..

My next grow is going to be 4 strains.....going to grow Blue Dream (420), Girl Scout Cookies (Feminized Seeds), Northern Lights (Canuk Seeds), and White Widow (Dutch Passion).

The White Widow is for Ms Stank. Going to find out how it works on migraines. The Northern Lights will be my bed time medicine for my back. The other two are just for some relaxation time as well as some possible daytime pain relief for the back.
Sounds like a good lineup. Aint nothing better then growing your own meds. Everything i grow is for stress relief for me. My wife cant handle any of these strains, she gets dizzy and sick. Her tolerance is to low. I tell her to just keep smoking and eventually her body will adjust. She does enjoy a cup of cannabis infused tea though.

:passitleft: ahhh that's better..
Hey your right grizz that is better :tokin:
:passitleft: cheers grizz
Saw your going hempy mazin. Oh yea :passitleft:. I need to start a thread for all the hempy growers.

Day 73 of 12/12
Ghost Train Haze
just to make sure yall know. These seeds are not from the original breeder pack. They were found is some gth buds from the last grow. Not sure if its gthxgth or gthxbig buddha cheese. Both strains were excellent so i assumed the kids would also be good.

The 2 plants bunched together on the left are the good ones. The 2 on the right are crapy looking.

The good ones are falling over and the buds are getting chunky. They have a nice mango smell like gth should have. Im not sure how im gonna prop them up. Usually i put a piece of bamboo in the pot but since they are in 2 liters i dont know. Right now they are leaning on each other to stay upright.

IMG_086052.JPG
IMG_086742.JPG
IMG_086843.JPG

Crapy gth plants look like this. Wispy airy buds with no trichs, no smell and very slow bud production. Im not sure if they are just on the far sativa end of the spectrum or what but i will let them finish.
IMG_086543.JPG

Yeah Nic start that thread. I've gone back to hempys. Everybody's making the switch, I wonder why we are all at the same time?

Yeah Nic start that thread. I've gone back to hempys. Everybody's making the switch, I wonder why we are all at the same time?
I'll start one this week when i get some more time. Cant go wrong with hempy. Just soo damn easy. I didnt know so many people were seeing the perlite. i dont get out much. Only have about 5 journals i go to these days.

Can always rely on SweetSue

Hempy Headquarters
Thanks for the link mazin. Never saw that thread before. I didnt know sue was a hempy girl. Im not suprised though, she seems to be involved in just about everything 420 has to offer. Maybe ill just do some random hempy photo bombs over there then.

Little rough at times but i missed the 420 family and am making the effort to find time to get on here more then i have been lol.

Day 77 of 12/12
Ghost Train Haze

The smell keeps getting better and better. Usually i harvest gth at 75 days but these girls are taking a while. Still look to have a couple weeks left. Im gonna give one more feed then start the flush. The 2 plants in the back look to have another month. I might just flush them down the toilet lol. I have 1 gth seed left from the original breeder pack for the next grow. They will be sharing the space with a strain i have wanted to try for a long time. Malawi Gold.
IMG_092848.JPG
IMG_092945.JPG

God my mouth waters when I look at that c99 curing haha. Looks amazing!
Thanks neil, i think i let them dry too quickly though. I was high and left the fan blowing directly on the buds and they lost alot of that amazing smell. Hopefuly it will come back.

Back
Top Bottom