C99 - Ghost Train Haze - Chocolate Mint OG - In Hempy Under LED

Ghost Train Haze day 82. Almost there :party:
Looking good and smelling even better. Trichs are extremely cloudy with no clear and 1 or 2 amber sprinkled about. As you can tell the flush has begun. This week for sure.

IMG_099445.JPG
IMG_099640.JPG
IMG_099938.JPG
IMG_100149.JPG

:passitleft:

You picked a good one naturalspirit. I will definitely be over to check out your girls. Thanks for the comps.

Glad your enjoying the show. Its a small journal compared to previous but full of pics and a good read. Welcome.

:rofl: Lol how much CalMg you giving em. Must be the leds. I know mine want more too but only 50% more then general organics recommends. The recipe calls for 5 ml per gallon and i give 7.5/gallon. Hope they dont overdose. Might want to keep some narcan close by lol.

Thats great! I can use all the eyes possible(and Ofcourse tips and tricks)

I've missed stoner barbie. I hope your treating her well. :passitleft:
:) Yea i miss Barbie too man. Just aint the same without her. You just get higher when you smoke with barbie lol. Plus she is the sexiest barbie around.

Plants are looking amazing Nicholas! Some great nugget shots for you to enter into the nug of the month contest!
I've entered alot of them Van. You really get bonus points for purple though. Heres the nug i won with.
Og Kush from hso.
image9556.jpeg
image9558.jpeg

I've never noticed an inclination to vote purple :rofl::rofl::rofl::passitleft: has she taken your wallet and stash and gone? you gotta love a wild Barbie :rofl:

I've never noticed an inclination to vote purple :rofl::rofl::rofl::passitleft: has she taken your wallet and stash and gone? you gotta love a wild Barbie :rofl:

:rofl: Me neither grizz ;). (wink, wink). Ive looked all over for that girl. Hope my son don't have her in his bedroom lol. Money and stash is still here. Probably hooked on bath salts again. That stuff makes her crazy!

GTH harvest x1 day 83
this one was the one that looks the most done overall. The other girls still have some white hairs swinging in the wind. Probably get about a 1/2 oz out of her. Someday im going to veg for 6-8 weeks and get a real harvest. :smokin: I have one reg Gth seed left.
IMG_100445.JPG
IMG_101247.JPG
IMG_102246.JPG

Oh yea made a drying box too. :passitleft:

GTH harvest x1 day 83
this one was the one that looks the most done overall. The other girls still have some white hairs swinging in the wind. Probably get about a 1/2 oz out of her. Someday im going to veg for 6-8 weeks and get a real harvest. :smokin: I have one reg Gth seed left.
IMG_100445.JPG
IMG_101247.JPG
IMG_102246.JPG

Oh yea made a drying box too. :passitleft:

Thats exactly the box I had in mind. easy and effective!

Buy that off amazon? :rofl: newdanks dry box straight from Colorado into your growroom $185 amazon today only :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom