C99 - Ghost Train Haze - Chocolate Mint OG - In Hempy Under LED

I've had these BD for about a year now. A buddy of mine recently brought a bag of blue dream from montana and i really enjoyed the buzz and taste. Nice big nuggets too.
The 2 amnesia seeds are ready to grow, seedsman sent some nice freebies. WW, blueberry, wwxbig bud, amnesia og, critical kush, and amherst SD. Cant wait to bust out of this little grow cab :passitleft:

@mazin :passitleft: trying out the ghost train. Oh yea!

Yeah I am very much looking forward to growing Blue Dream. I have the strain from HSO as well as the strain from ILOVEGROWINGMARIJUJANA. I was thinking of growing one bean of both to compare....and hoping to get one that had some nice colors in it.

Seedsman usually gives some really good freebies. I have a ton of WW, Blueberry (which I grew out and loved by the way), Jack Herer and Liberty Haze.

one day we will have proper gardens, then Im gonna send christmas presents to you fellers. If you wrap it good enough theres no smell. :) Maybe it will be legal and we can mail nugs freely without fear.

The best thing to use for that are Turkey Roasting bags. Literally no smell gets through if you duct tape it up well.

one day we will have proper gardens, then Im gonna send christmas presents to you fellers. If you wrap it good enough theres no smell. :) Maybe it will be legal and we can mail nugs freely without fear.
I vacuum seal bags with a food saver. Zero smell. I've mailed it numerous times.

I've got a pack of blue dream as well. Definitely be watching that one.

I'm growing Blueberry Kush Auto in this first hempy grow. My last harvest of the blueberry kush auto was excellent. Plus it had a fairly short grow cycle which i am hoping will be accelerated in the hempy bucket as I am smoking the last dregs of what i had left before that asshole stole my weed. Calm ..... calm ..... count to 10. I'm ok now but if I ever get my hands on him, he will know sorrow. BTW I haven't figured out a good trap yet, as all my ideas leave people injured or dead. I did think of one thing that might be interesting. Put big sign on the door of my grow chambers that says " I have poisoned one of these plants take them at your own risk". I was considering seeding the soil with lead acetate or some mercury compounds at low levels Calm ..... calm ..... count to 10. I figure the sign alone will induce doubt and worry at the least so maybe just the sign. Back to the hempy bucket. I planted straight in perlite. The first weeks growth seemed a bit slow but it is coming on now. I started out with the water level about 5-6 inches up. But every day after that I took out nute solution till now it is ~2-3 inches above the bottom of the bucket. I initially started so high to allow the tap root to reach the water earlier and sort of lead it into the right level. I'm now planning on keeping the level approximately constant. Also from an experiment I did on my last grow. The WHite widow Auto was grown in a mixture of perlite and miracle grow potting soil. It grew so well I decide to switch what I use for this grow as it is way cheaper than fox farms soils. So far they are doing wonderfully

whoever robbed you has it coming for sure. You could set up a game cam maybe. Those things are handy. I agree fox farms is great dirt just costs to much. If perlite and MG work good then hell yea.
Yeah I am very much looking forward to growing Blue Dream. I have the strain from HSO as well as the strain from ILOVEGROWINGMARIJUJANA. I was thinking of growing one bean of both to compare....and hoping to get one that had some nice colors in it.

Seedsman usually gives some really good freebies. I have a ton of WW, Blueberry (which I grew out and loved by the way), Jack Herer and Liberty Haze.
Thats a good idea to compare the 2 BDs. Did you grow out the jack yet?
I vacuum seal bags with a food saver. Zero smell. I've mailed it numerous times.

I've got a pack of blue dream as well. Definitely be watching that one.
i was thinking the same thing with the vacuums packing.

No I haven't grown out the Jack yet. I am going to order the Jack from Sensi seeds before I do any comparison with Jack.

Comparison grows are something I have been really wanting to do.....but tough to do with limited space. I hate only growing one strain, so I would want to be able to do 2 or 3 strains at the same time with multiple breeders for each strain. So try 3 or 4 Blue Dreams, 3 or 4 Jack Herers, 3 or 4 of another strain. That gives me variety and lets me do multiple breeders. That will have to wait for a new house!

Mate, honestly, I'd save your dollars.

Next grow. Might have to give 1 or 2 of these away due to limited space but ill keep the best ones.
left-Blue Dream x3
middle- Amnesia og x2
right- Ghost Train Haze x1

IMG_107146.JPG

:passitleft:Just smoked some ghost train thats barely dry and damn! 5 minutes later i was clucking like a chicken singing janies got a gun. This isnt the first time this has happened after smoking gth i will never stop growing this strain. No munchies either. OKay Im going in for another hit. If im not back in 10 minutes call the police. :)

:passitleft:Just smoked some ghost train thats barely dry and damn! 5 minutes later i was clucking like a chicken singing janies got a gun. This isnt the first time this has happened after smoking gth i will never stop growing this strain. No munchies either. OKay Im going in for another hit. If im not back in 10 minutes call the police. :)

No munchies huh....thats more than enough for me to give it a try!! Gotta find some beans! Munchies are my downfall especially being out of work with this blown out back. Doesn't make dropping the 20-30 lbs I need to lose any easier!

No munchies huh....thats more than enough for me to give it a try!! Gotta find some beans! Munchies are my downfall especially being out of work with this blown out back. Doesn't make dropping the 20-30 lbs I need to lose any easier!
GTH is like a super strain. I believe it's one that will stand the test of time. Rare Dankness has other gems as well.

Back
Top Bottom