C99 - Ghost Train Haze - Chocolate Mint OG - In Hempy Under LED

No munchies huh....thats more than enough for me to give it a try!! Gotta find some beans! Munchies are my downfall especially being out of work with this blown out back. Doesn't make dropping the 20-30 lbs I need to lose any easier!

I think your going to have a hard time smoking and dropping it anyway, munchies or not.. look into it, as I haven't for long time (1996) but if nothing has changed on that time, cannabis store fat cells or something, really hard to lose or put on weight smoking.. could be bullshit, I know I've beeen the same size since 16, skinny muscle dude, I haven't excersiesd or done shit last 15 years,its only thing I can think of why I look as I do.. defiantly not genetics if you saw the parents :rofl:

I think your going to have a hard time smoking and dropping it anyway, munchies or not.. look into it, as I haven't for long time (1996) but if nothing has changed on that time, cannabis store fat cells or something, really hard to lose or put on weight smoking.. could be bullshit, I know I've beeen the same size since 16, skinny muscle dude, I haven't excersiesd or done shit last 15 years,its only thing I can think of why I look as I do.. defiantly not genetics if you saw the parents :rofl:

Well I was a pretty good sized fella before the injury, about 6'3" 230lbs. But since I blew my back out and not able to do a lot, I put on about 25 lbs. I have dropped about 5 in the last few weeks just kind of watching what I eat in terms of portion sizes. The late night munchies definitely don't help as I don't grab anything good for you when I get the munchies.

If I can get my back in check, I can do more exercising (something I always liked doing) and help drop the extra weight. Munchies are my enemy right now LOL

I tend to harvest when trichromes are mostly cloudy with little to no amber. Don't really get the munchies much. Think it's helped with my weight loss cuz I've lost 20lbs since growing my own. I'm down to 185 now... Haven't been that light since university days

I have gained alot of weight due to munchies. A buddy of mine said that THCV is the anti-munchy that is found in many sativas.

I have read about the folk lore of some strains supposedly being an appetite suppressant but I still struggle to grasp that concept based of my experience with the green!! I hope I can find some that prove that to be true!

Ghost Train Haze plants 3 & 4 harvest day 95!
It has a great smell, not sure about the rest.

IMG_108950.JPG
IMG_109049.JPG
IMG_108850.JPG
IMG_108348.JPG
IMG_108255.JPG
IMG_107846.JPG

Your pics are always crazy good! Also on the 420 insta page! Kudos for that, and great budds again!.
Thanks NS i appreciate the comps. I owe the good pics to the ipad, it does a good job. Indirect sunlight seems to make the most natural pics.
:passitleft: Sunshine and 80F where im at. Time to go fishing before the cold hits.

8 or 46 where I'm at, 6:15 morning, couple :roorrip: and off we go.. I tell ya, when I grow up, I'm not becoming a painter.

I want to see some pics of big cats..

Thanks NS i appreciate the comps. I owe the good pics to the ipad, it does a good job. Indirect sunlight seems to bring make the most natural pics.

:passitleft: Sunshine and 80F where im at. Time to go fishing before the cold hits.

I got an old camera and a new iPhone... and the phone Also makes Nice pics. I made Some close-ups for the journal today and it was pretty good for an amateur .

Free seeds anybody..
Gorilla seeds $50 voucher giveaway

Cool competition grizz. Giving back is always a good thing.

Next grow.
The 3 on the left are mine (Blue Dream x2 and a Ghost Train Haze). The 6 on the right are going to help out a freind (707 Truthband, White Widow, Blueberry, Critical Kush, C99, and Afghan Cow. I may keep the Critical Kush though :cheesygrinsmiley:.
IMG_109747.JPG

This GTH has got some funky growth so far. Hopefully it will grow out of it soon.
IMG_110044.JPG

The 2 Blue Dream are moving along nicely.
IMG_110157.JPG

They will be going in 3 to 5 gallon hempy buckets. :passitleft: Saturday :yahoo:

Hey mate, I'm getting another going if you want to hang :rofl:

My New Spot

Cool competition,pity it was against site rules :rofl::rofl: damn I'm hopeless :rofl::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom