C99 - Ghost Train Haze - Chocolate Mint OG - In Hempy Under LED

Looking good man, cmog frosty early, nice :passitleft: strippers :)

Looking good man, cmog frosty early, nice :passitleft: strippers :)
thanks man. It was a nice place. A couple old dudes come rolling in with electric wheelchairs, one of them was wearing oxygen. Thats gonna be me one day.:rofl: Vegas must be feakin awesome now that they have legal marijuana. Strip club and a doobie what could be better. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Day 24
as you can tell the ghost train haze in the front row has started the stretch.
IMG_024063.JPG
IMG_023958.JPG

C99
IMG_024659.JPG
IMG_025369.JPG

Mint og
IMG_025660.JPG
Your ladies look amazing what breeder is your C 99 I am running g13 labs and LOVE it I also have Pineapple Express from g13 it's a auto and I think they are one of my main breeders now I am also running HSO I have mango sapphire and blue dream (blue dream stills vegging) great genetics great environment = great smoke, my Co2 helps so much with fast flower!! Love my current set up temps are spot on and rh is close my dehumidifier is working but fills so fast fucking Seattle is humid

Thanks nugs. The c99 is from Female Seeds who stabilized a couple phenos from the original Brothers Grimm C99 (by Female Seeds) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info. Humidity has been high here lately too. Was into the upper 60s in the tent but now i got it down to 55%. The only co2 ive ever used was on my first grow, one of those mushroom compost bags you can buy for $20 and hang above the plants. Not sure if it did anything or not. Ill swing by your journal when i get a chance and check out some of your girls. Thanks for stopping by man.

Day 32
chocolate mint og and C99 are kicking ghost train haze ass!

cmog and c99
IMG_034647.JPG

Cmog
IMG_034852.JPG
IMG_035143.JPG

C99
IMG_035958.JPG
IMG_035651.JPG

GTH front row. Waiting on some trich production. Atleast the other strains are nice n frosty. I still have faith. Just a slower strain.
IMG_036155.JPG
IMG_036446.JPG

:passitleft:

Day 38
not much change this week just making buds. The ghost train is starting to get some frost and doing well. The c99 is filling in nicely and really sticky and stanky. The mint og is doing its thing and has a fat ass cola in the making. 3ish weeks left! The only concern i have is the humidity. Its been in the 60s and im trying to get it down into the 50's or less. These hot and humid days aint helping. I do have good air circulation though and the rh is slowly coming down.

IMG_041156.JPG

C99
IMG_039651.JPG
IMG_039753.JPG
IMG_040151.JPG
IMG_040362.JPG

Mint og
IMG_038757.JPG
IMG_038851.JPG
IMG_039255.JPG

Ghost train
IMG_040963.JPG

Have a good week yall :passitleft:

I am counting from pistols which is 30 days ago and she is moving along but I expected bigger colas, mine G13 labs

I am counting from pistols which is 30 days ago and she is moving along but I expected bigger colas, mine G13 labs
I am counting from the flip to 12/12 bignugz. Probably 33 days from pistols. Cant believe the speed of this sativa. Im hooked. I think this one is the grapefruit pheno.

Female Seeds - C99

The C'99 is the holy grail of the cannabis strains. As she resembles the high and the taste of an exceptional sweet landrace sativa, which normally takes half a year to flower. But the C99 flowers in 7 - 8 weeks. On top of that the buds are quite sugared.
This new batch is a cross of two exceptional basic pheno types, the Grapefruit and the Pineapple. Both derived from the original Brothers Grimm C99
It matures in 4 weeks from seed, which is much faster than the original C99. (6 - 8 weeks)
One not to miss!

New training style almost looks like drunken style :rofl: looking mighty, mighty. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom