C99 & Iced Widow

Big girls looking good amazing growth in only 42 days
Subbed

Thanks cali, hopefully this continues well into budding. Big girls are the best girls, they turn into big mama's & who doesn't like mama's cooking lol!?? wtf am I talking about? :rofl:

subbed and watching I hope I'm not to late

Never too late db, your always welcome mate...

I'm late but just in time for the good stuff! Looking luscious!!!! subbed

Hey surf thanks for popping by, luscious is the exact word I was looking for!! cheers lol

Day49.

I think its 13days from flip & the plants seem ok. I started increasing the watering from 2 to 3ltr. So glad I added those cfl's at the bottom, that lower area before was dark & gloomy whereas now its a bit more inviting :grinjoint:

day49(all):
day491.JPG

iced widow:
day49_2_.JPG

c99:
day49_3_.JPG
#

peace out :Namaste:

They just get bigger and bigger. Are they still going to stretch more?

Very nice bitches bud. :cheer:

Roughly how tall were they when you flipped them?

My blue cheese is now 35cm, and I think it's going to stretch a fair amount as well.

Roughly how tall were they when you flipped them?

My blue cheese is now 35cm, and I think it's going to stretch a fair amount as well.

To be honest I don't remember exactly but I know one of the c99s was just over 50cm when I flipped...the other c99 wasn't too far off that & the iced widows were at least 30cm. Now the c99s are about 93cm & the iced widows about 75cm. It seems they're still stretching a little but im glad they're not out of control. Since they sprouted 50days ago the c99's have grown 1.86cm per day & the iced widows 1.5cm...sweet lol!
:Namaste:

Check this out, the picture is a little blurred but you can see pistils growing out a fan leaf at the top...whats that about? This is on a c99, the one that always exhibits a little heat stress...I hope it ain't going doolally lol! :)

pistils on leaf:
pistil-fan_leaf.JPG

To be honest I don't remember exactly but I know one of the c99s was just over 50cm when I flipped...the other c99 wasn't too far off that & the iced widows were at least 30cm. Now the c99s are about 93cm & the iced widows about 75cm. It seems they're still stretching a little but im glad they're not out of control. Since they sprouted 50days ago the c99's have grown 1.86cm per day & the iced widows 1.5cm...sweet lol!

That is some decent stretch. I hope I get some good stretch as well.

damn that's some good stretching!!! Flowers are bursting nice and tight too. good work! Cant wait for the next few weeks man! wow

Thanks surf, they keep stretching as well...one c99 grew another 5cm after checking this morning. I hope to harvest by Dec 10, will see. Good to hear your fishing trip went well, by the way I hear a lot of people use cannabis seeds as fishing bait...I think its one of the reasons the actual seeds are legal in the UK for example. Did you use OG Kush on your fish lol!??:rofl:

day53(sprout).

Quick update on day 18 from flip. All seems good on the home front. For a while now I've been watering every 48hrs with 3ltrs (11ltr pots) alternating between nutes & nute free (only 1/4 strength). They smell nice especially the C99s but not strong at all...I hope this continues because im growing in an open room in the main hall right by the front door lol!! anyhooooo, here's a couple of pics for those who prefer comic books to literature lol! :grinjoint:

C99 18days flip:
Day53_18days_flip_C99.JPG

Iced Widow 18days flip:
Day53_18days_flip_IW.JPG

LOL! i see you like living on the edge. My grow is locked away in the study like some dirty secret.

Those plants are looking very healthy. I love it when it is smooth sailing like this.

Back
Top Bottom