CA215 Indoor #3

The thing I don't get about the 420 community in general is they have no problem using Isopropyl or butane as a solvent to make an end product you ingest. I have a background in other things and I know noone in those communities would ever use isopropyl or butane in that manner. 193 ethanol would be the solvent of choice. Or what they sell over the counter everclear. Noone messes with denatured alcohols, isopropyl, or gets high proof ethanol in contact with plastics (which I've seen done in plenty of journals in these communities. Just stainless steel and copper/silver are the only safe metals to work with in processing). Copper is actually beneficial in a lot of ways too. I think they're are a lot of fools in the 420 community who spread really bad information. If you can't run it through a still and drink it safely, why would you use it to process any other substance.

Oh well I'll get off my box lol Just hoping to save someone from getting sick and wondering. Bunch of people running around with jake leg :)

Replies again, post date 2-13/14/15 :byebye:

Wicked updates CA! That full melt looks soooo good!

:thanks: Man is it some tasty stuff. 45 73 and 90 are all being dabbed, it is some special stuff we are trying to conserve it as much as possible which is quite easy as that sage has came down + the fh getting a nice start of a cure, really dank smoke quite pleased with what has been harvested so far :Namaste:

Nice buds :)

:thanks: The smell on that sage is something else I have never smelt before being jarred up.. I really have my hands full trying to get a legit write up on it.. The smells are ridiculously complex in different ways, sweet, sour, raunchy. :yummy:

Sweet!!!!!! :cheer:

:party: Party time :hippy: :passitleft:

looks great CA ahh I miss the full melt Happy Weednsday :thumb:

Thanks Cron! Running out of the full melt is a sad day. I still have one more run up my sleeve here soon which should be the pinnacle of my runs to date :biglaugh: not yield wise but certainly potency and all around characteristics are going to be amazing :wood:
Happy Thurweeday :bong:

do you ship to canada??? LOL the melt looks gooooood like honey

:;): Thanks Danish! In the early morning when it is cold it seems to want to be little more brittle and acts exactly like a damn shatter, if you aren't careful its going to go flying everywhere. I love it you can just hold it for a couple seconds and it turns to a sticky goo perfect for the ti nail, been spiking some bowls also and the stuff. It is downright mind numbing headband sensation with a killer body high that almost gives you ticklish sensations. I think this is due to mixing the different strains, it produced an awesome combination that we are certainly enjoying :Namaste:

I cant wait to make hash and steal all your secrets muhahahahah :hmmmm:
No need to steal em' Teldren they will be there for the sharing always :) Everything we are going to learn in growing or extracts is already known somewhere else, I figure now since I picked up on the info now its my turn to pass it along :Namaste:

The thing I don't get about the 420 community in general is they have no problem using Isopropyl or butane as a solvent to make an end product you ingest. I have a background in other things and I know noone in those communities would ever use isopropyl or butane in that manner. 193 ethanol would be the solvent of choice. Or what they sell over the counter everclear. Noone messes with denatured alcohols, isopropyl, or gets high proof ethanol in contact with plastics (which I've seen done in plenty of journals in these communities. Just stainless steel and copper/silver are the only safe metals to work with in processing). Copper is actually beneficial in a lot of ways too. I think they're are a lot of fools in the 420 community who spread really bad information. If you can't run it through a still and drink it safely, why would you use it to process any other substance.

Oh well I'll get off my box lol Just hoping to save someone from getting sick and wondering. Bunch of people running around with jake leg :)
I understand your point bothteams and it is a good one at that, and I will admit on my first run I did with qwiso I put my end products into plastic extract containers I received from the dispensary in the same fashion I received them in direct contact with plastic, funny how the dispensaries aren't too health conscious either.. dirty buds,, stressful positions I have been put in at dispensaries.. the more "medication" I purchase from dispensaries I see I am coming home with dirty under purged and un healthy goop. I totally see your point and have pretty much started falling off the whole oil/wax/budder wagon since my first hash run, this fullmelt and 3/4 melt honey hash is top notch and the more I have been making it the more I can see you can almost replicate a shatter in taste and consistency with just water and ice, there is something to be said about that :Namaste:

Appreciate the thoughts and opinions :thanks:

How many house fires have been caused by making honey hash?

Definitely not mine, We will keep it that way :high-five: I take upmost precaution when working with solvents, yet, I am still not a chemist.. I have a little common sense :loopy: I try to keep a couple boxes of latex gloves around the house.

Heh we just had a house explosion here in Aurora. They were making earwax with butane.

Precautions, do it outside ah man, that is a horrible situation thinking you are about to be medicating on a nice sized patty, yikes.. I wonder if done outside, say if a vehicle driving by 30-40~ft causes a spark, someone on the sidewalk sparking a ciggy.. Possibilities are endless. This need to be done in a lab-style set up with proper ventilation and plenty of other proper equipment. As much as I love extracts, I am starting to believe the cons over power the pros in the case of solvent based extracts for smoking, not so much edible wise. In the case of rso and rick simpson himself of course I believe the minute amount of solvent you are consuming shouldnt effect the body severely over time, though I have not personally taken rso for long periods of time. Of course safety is also key in rso production. Wow I was getting on my soapbox there for a second :laugh: thanks lfor listening teldren! hahah :thumb:

we had a few happen here in the past year too
Chronic Weekend to you CA :thumb:

Yikes, I don't hear about it on the news much. Have seen a couple news stories on dabbing though, had a few decent laughs at their improper descriptions.. but their main point was getting at the process in which it was made being dangerous, they would show small clips of complete dunce caps engulfing their stovetops in fireballs, smoking next to the bubbling unstable mix and it engulfing, it was intense. Chronic Weedend to ya as well hempyhoggy :passitleft:

Those pics were just mouth watering CA! Loved the frosted coating on those Sage n Sour nugs ;)

Thanks for the kind words Mono, was hoping to get to some more shots today but CA has seemed to get wayyy toom medicated! I am thinking a sage joint will be smoked in attempts to wake my head up!

This morning I decided to take down another one of the hogs due to its inconsistent growth.. This was the mutant plant and was growing very lanky, slender, single calyx growth, very unstable looking so I decided to cull it and try something new.. I took the plant directly from the main stem and began to cut away into a hot pot to make some fresh herb tea! I added a small 1/8 tsp of my medicated hash coconut oil and a dash of milk and honey... What is the end result.. Valentines breakfast and some nice tasty fresh bud tea.. what was the results of that cup of tea... DO NOT DRINK A FULL CUP WITHOUT FIRST TRYING HALF OF A CUP.. I fell asleep at 11:30 (this morning!) and woke up now at 3.. completely red eyed heavy lids, I am still so damn tired I could go back to sleep... I think I have just created my pre-bed tea drink to help me stay knocked out through the night,. Very stoked with this just hoping the high wears of soon, I have thing that need to get done! LOL :rofl:

So.. Pictures were my plan for today but I am completely thrashed from that tea.. what astounds me is my tolerance and how hard that tea hit, I did not think it was going to be that strong after reading around the net about peoples experiences.. This stuff is the bomb. If I could produce this tea into contained medicated jars and supply them to the dispensaries, people with insomnia would be hooked up and would not be dealing with restless nights.. Make your own herbal hash tea today folks and experience the immense drowsiness, wow

Some Hash Fresh bud Tea; after straining the tea, I threw a couple sticks of butter in the mix plus some more trim in attempts to make some medicated butter as well for my baking needs :)
IMG_012041.JPG
IMG_012129.JPG
IMG_012231.JPG
IMG_012337.JPG
IMG_012432.JPG
IMG_012533.JPG
IMG_012628.JPG
IMG_012827.JPG
IMG_012923.JPG
IMG_013430.JPG
IMG_014133.JPG
IMG_014330.JPG
IMG_014637.JPG

I am working on sorting some more shots at the moment, more photos tbc!

even has a small backup plate :thumb:

Oh yes I didn't specify, that would be the girlfriends half plate :Rasta: She is still asleep after drinking the same amount of tea I drank.
Can't wait to see what she thought of it. I am tempted to make some spiked milk for coffee in the morning. Thanks for droppin in Cron hope you are having a great day out on the island :surf:

its actually an ugly day outside but coming to 420 mag and visiting yours and all the other subbed journals always makes it a great day:thumb:

its actually an ugly day outside but coming to 420 mag and visiting yours and all the other subbed journals always makes it a great day:thumb:

A couple hours after I read this the grey clouds started rolling in. I am enjoying the rain at the moment, our area really needed it very bad. My lawn is looking a lot greener too cant complain :) Being born and raised in ca I seem to enjoy the opposite of what people who don't live in ca enjoy.

Hey CA, hope you and yours had a great day. Nice foody pic. I can see it now. "The tea" The commercials show a bunch of couch locked people. :thumb:

Likewise skunk! Hope the coast is treating ya swell :Namaste: More like bed locked :laugh: This tea over sleeping pills any time, holy cow do you have some crazy dreams, felt like the tea helped the flow of creativity. Weird stuff :)

Here are a couple shots, some better quality finished dried sage n sour nugs, the sage with screen has been in a dark closet for 2 full days now in attempts to get her even more frosted! About to get to culling her here soon :);
100_8803.JPG
100_88061.JPG
100_8791.JPG
100_8809.JPG
100_8821.JPG

Sage w/ screen
100_8842.JPG
100_8846.JPG

And the tent minus the atf and gdp, I accidentally toped the atf again on the 2nd move.. Why is the atf taking all the brutal hits idk. Sorry little one!
100_8864.JPG

Really anticipating these plants to finish up! I am ready to start the veg process on my OD run! :joint: CA

mmmmm.....breakfast of champions.

I think this morning we will steer clear from that tea, I want to have a nice productive day :laugh: A total screw up on my part I totally underestimated its capabilities :)

Here are some shots from yesterday, 3 mazari, 1 hog, 3 og. The mazaris are the sweetest bud I have ever smelt, just WOW. The og smell like straight kushy, and the hog smells like sweettarts candy with some skunky undertones.. Wow, I am getting excited to vape these flavors;

Mazari
IMG_015537.JPG
IMG_015431.JPG
IMG_015630.JPG

IMG_016031.JPG
IMG_015928.JPG
IMG_016122.JPG

IMG_017027.JPG
IMG_016830.JPG
IMG_017228.JPG
IMG_018233.JPG

IMG_017932.JPG
IMG_018035.JPG
IMG_018137.JPG

Hog
IMG_018528.JPG
IMG_018729.JPG

Og's, that beautiful shine! I think organic super soil with these underdawgs is doing some great work.
IMG_019633.JPG

IMG_019828.JPG
IMG_019932.JPG

IMG_020034.JPG
IMG_020244.JPG
IMG_020133.JPG
IMG_020541.JPG
IMG_020640.JPG

I am looking at these results and am definitely impressed with the soil I mixed up. Definitely going to let that bin keep cooking and get some more beans poped and in veg :) Anticipating some veggies, it is about time to start my outdoor garden, stay tuned :joint: CA215

beautiful my dude.

Thanks for the kind words b! I am contemplating attempts at reveg on my favorite mazari and og once they are ready to come down.
I would like to have a couple plants that have established root zones to begin a long veg process for the OD. Going to attempt a 2-3 pounder this year :Namaste:

Also, as you can see this journal has covered the plants that it was supposed to cover. After harvesting of the last sage this journal will be closed and Session #4 will be geared up into action! Will leave a link when that time comes :) Thanks for stoppin' in and checking out my garden :joint:

Back
Top Bottom