CA215 Indoor #3

GJ grats on your harvest! :thumb:
:thanks: Teldren, that sage smoke is super dank, total difference letting it go another week or so than the other plant.. Decided to have one of those big smoke nights.. Aw yea, I like when you can't remember when you passed out or what you were doing prior passing out... If I recall I was rolling up joints.. with vape wip oil from the.. grinder kief... 45 micron, 73 micron, 90 micron hash (5 strains).. FH1, 2, sage1, 2, hash oil kief.. My endocannabinoid system was loving me HA :laugh:

Sweet harvest CA215. While in S. C. this weekend, I had to stop by a dispensary (left my go bag, ie , pipe, grinder and meds on the kitchen table) and found they carried seeds. :thumb:

They had a few strains that I would love to grow. Maybe I will continue to grow one or two plants. :high-five:

Thanks skunk! Man what a pisser, can't say I haven't done that before. And I am truly glad and psyched you are still going to be doing what ya love!!! :thumb: Mind if I ask what strains you may have picked up, maybe be growing ;)? I have been adding to my seed list and can't choose what to pick up next. I enjoy growing the same strains everyone else is documenting so I think I will buy something pretty well known this next go-bout. Stay well skunk! :joint:

:thumb: Congrats on a nice harvest of well groomed girls! I'm in Coastal SoCal, between Santa Barbara and Malibu, I'm hoping you might be close enough to share your opinion on whether it is still too early to put some girls in the ground now, they will get 5 hours of direct sun.

Currently, they are outside for daylight, then into a tent after sunset. They get 24 hours of light now, I have never tried growing when it still gets down in the hi 40's sometimes at night. thanks neighbor!

Thank you much trich :thanks: I am central(ish) norcal, latitude about 38~, 100~+ miles inland from the pacific.
Although I may not be able to give keen spot on advice.. I have had a plant outdoors since the beginning of the year and she is slow growing.. But, spring time is here!! She is literally starting to darken up on her leaves from a pale cold lime green to what is now the onward trek towards a nice darker N, starting to push off some new nodes.. Our temps have been hitting under 50 but not getting too low, our day times are usually 73~ so she is not having too hard of a life back there. She is however getting attacked by white flies. That is the biggest thing in my area is the white flies, gnats, and spider mites. Last year I was also dealing with a weird bug that I could not narrow down. I am hoping to find the sucker again this year to better document it for my area. The high flyers are another thing I am keeping a look out for, following along with yourself and Les last year had me going a little mad hunting those suckers down, I am ready for it this year! Tennis racket in hand :laugh: Although, with a move here soon, another 100 miles inland and over 100 more miles north.. I will be in a total different setting here soon!

Gratz on the harvest CA buds be looking good Happy Thurweed day to ya man :thumb:
Thank you Cron! Man, are they smoking good :) what I am enjoying about this but is... with a decent flush there really is no need for a cure.. This stuff smokes quite exceptional, & with the cures I am getting total different smells. The Haze#2 has went from that lemony pine jack herer smell, to a total pissy raunchy sweet nose hooking aroma that is just freaking unique as hell.. The sage#1 has went from that LOUD diesel sagey pungent "omg wtf is that smell" smell, to a musky sweet dieseldieseldieseldiesel sagey "OMG OK WTF IS THIS I CANT OPEN THIS JAR WITHOUT THE WHOLE HOUSE BEING BLASTED" :laugh: not complaining or anything, but this stuff is way too hard to try and conceal, definitely a good sign when you can smell the bud through the damn mason jar!Sages in my eyes were a total success.. and if you saw my eyes after a joint of it, you would see why :laugh: Cannot conceal the sage n sour! Either they can smell it or see the look on your face LOL.

:thanks: Craw!

I am currently getting ready to go check on the kk and atf. Picture update in the works for today, til then, SMOKE UP :)

:joint: CA215

Glad to hear everything exceeded your expectations hope we all have grows like that all the time
Happy Sativaday CA :thumb:

Hey CA215, Didn't buy any seeds due to I had to buy replacement meds and was nudging up on the wife's wine budget. :love:

But I did see they had A. O. that I want to breed with the Bubblelicious to make Orange Bubblelicious. It would be cool to find a strain the tastes like Anise (Black licorice) so I could have a blend of Black Jack, licorice and Bubblelicious . :thumb:

Nice harvest and good luck on the move.

I truly apologize for my lack of updates, with all the plants harvested for this journal, getting completely shafted in class, I have been struggling to keep up with my class work. I have multiple speeches for the next couple weeks and that has had me on my toes.. So again my apologies, I will attempt a small picture update tonight, possibly touch up my smoke reports & get some final shots to get this thread buttoned up :Namaste:

Sound's like you had a hell of a smoke out CA.:lot-o-toke:
You got me thinking of how nice the smoke was with a good flush and little cure time.
I used organic nute's this round and will still flush of coarse but I am hoping to see a big difference.
It was j6k, a fine smoke out at that :) I am hoping on my next grows they are going to completely organic.. I really want to try and not flush an organic plant and see how she smokes.. Really want to clarify for myself if flushing organics is going to make a difference or not. I still think I am going to flush everything I grow just incase that one off chance the plant was holding onto some nastiness, who wants to grow a plant for 5 months to then acquire some harsh smoke.. Not me :)

Glad to hear everything exceeded your expectations hope we all have grows like that all the time
Happy Sativaday CA :thumb:
I was surprised at the resin content on both the haze and sage, just WOW! Super sticky tacky nugs, the smells are really what does it for me. The haze we have a sweeter pallet and for the sage is a completely raunchy diesel. Two completely different characteristics to keep me happy for the next couple weeks until we have some more flavors being jarred! :Namaste:

Hey CA215, Didn't buy any seeds due to I had to buy replacement meds and was nudging up on the wife's wine budget. :love:

But I did see they had A. O. that I want to breed with the Bubblelicious to make Orange Bubblelicious. It would be cool to find a strain the tastes like Anise (Black licorice) so I could have a blend of Black Jack, licorice and Bubblelicious . :thumb:

Nice harvest and good luck on the move.

Can't be getting yourself in trouble skunk addalad :Namaste: Always trying to keep myself out of the dog house :laugh:
Sounds like you have some nice crosses in mind there. Have you found a strain similar to black licorice throughout your smoking years? Years back, 5-6 years, I was getting herb out of Napa that smelt and tasted exactly like black licorice... and what was it called... If I recall they called it black candy, but I would attribute that name to the seller trying to get a jump on everyone else. I will keep my variety coming in attempts to find that black licorice pheno/strain :Namaste:

IMHO, a good name for that strain that would taste like anise, Absinthe. I've always loved that name and once I finally tried absinthe, loved it as well, it seems to me to be a more refined version of pastis, with a kick!

Cannot say I have tried absinthe or pastis, honestly had to give them a google search.. Not too big of a drinker, and I am 420mag youngin' so that could explain it, I have grown up around natty ice, coors and corona :laugh: that absinthe sounds like it would be tasty on the dinner table next to a nice plate of medicated spaghetti and garlic bread .. yum.. might have to hit up the local bevmo and search their inventory :Namaste:

I had to hunt for ya today CA.That's rare.Usually on the first page.lol.
Looking forward to an up-date.Hope all is well buddy.:tokin:
My apologies sir J6k :) Been a little out of focus on the grow and forums with those damn speeches. In due time I will return with daily updates and more greenery! :party:

Lovely harvest! I can tell you take your time trimming. I love the look of all those orange hairs.:circle-of-love:
Thank you RS :Namaste: Man do I take my time trimming.. a little too much I think.. It seems the first couple hours I am trimming the nugs down manicuring them to a T, after that I start getting sloppy and rushing :laugh: I love my buds looking picture perfect :laugh: Plus, all that trim goes straight to hash which is something else I really do enjoy. It's a win win, although, carpal tunnel is going to suck!!

Thanks for stopping' in and giving my thread a peep!! Hoping to get this buttoned up here within the week and a new journal up and running :joint: Smoke up, and remember, enjoy life! Troubles & tribulations will subside, until then, positive vibes and chronic strides.

:peace: CA

Natty Ice..lol..:rocker: I remember those day's.3 year's, 4 month's ago to today,actually.:thumb:
One day at a time my friend's.Oh and a lot of :roorrip:,lol

HAHA used to bring that to the frat parties. Mmmmmm.....cheap beer and easy women. P.S. I never went to college just hung out there like I did Lol.

Keep up the great work CA! Wish I was there to hear your speeches. I'm sure they're stellar based on your writing.

Looking forward to the next journal and your upcoming outdoor. I'm sure it'll be an epic year for you. Going to be hard to beat big Betsy tho ;)

Wish I was organized like you. I just run one continuous journal lol.

:Namaste:

Don't worry too much CA, even though cannabis is a significant aspect of our lives, IMHO a complete/proper education is much more important and I commend you for persuing an education and giving it the priority it deserves in your life.
Thanks for the kind words CH! :bong: I would definitely have to agree with ya on that one, definitely have more money riding on my education and schooling at this point rather than an indoor tent grow. "spring" is here but man is it still cold. I am hoping to get some veggies and new sprouts started within the next month. I have been monitoring the outdoor temps and we are still hitting 41f.. Will hold off until at least we get up to the low 50's. Hope all is well in your world CH and I hope the girls are back to fighting form :Namaste:

Natty Ice..lol..:rocker: I remember those day's.3 year's, 4 month's ago to today,actually.:thumb:
One day at a time my friend's.Oh and a lot of :roorrip:,lol
And I shall commend you for that J6K, great job brother :Namaste: I have never been a big drinker due to watching many family members drink their selves into oblivion.. a couple natty ice 32's every now and then will suffice for myself, I am a budsman :)
I use beer as a marinade for my meat and chicken rather than drinking it hahaha... Anyone else tried a beer butt chicken?! :bong:
Good day to ya sir :party:

HAHA used to bring that to the frat parties. Mmmmmm.....cheap beer and easy women. P.S. I never went to college just hung out there like I did Lol.
Can't go wrong spending ten bucks, walking into the house, 32 pack in hand, feeling like top shit lol.. Man how I remember those days, I don't think I mentioned keystone which we would always say, "who wants to kick it with keith stone tonight" :laugh: glad I stay away from the alcoholic drinks, in return they are always making me do some stupid stuff. :thumb:

Happy Tokerday CA :thumb:
Happy Thurweedday Hemphog! Hope all is jivin' well out in paradise :surf:

Keep up the great work CA! Wish I was there to hear your speeches. I'm sure they're stellar based on your writing.

Looking forward to the next journal and your upcoming outdoor. I'm sure it'll be an epic year for you. Going to be hard to beat big Betsy tho ;)

Wish I was organized like you. I just run one continuous journal lol.

:Namaste:
Thanks for the kind words there mrbub, you would have enjoyed it as I was talking about the sh*t ingredients and quality that fast food companies have been feeding us for the past decades, people were looking at me like they hated me and I figured this out after class when the person let me know that they had eaten mc'd prior to class LOL! :Namaste:
Man, I had a day and a half to write an outline and speech tough stuff. Next is an impromptu.... YAY :laugh:
Although I am very good at talking to people in class.. Getting up in front of 20+ people is something I still need to work on, all eyes on you, I struggle with keeping my speech organized and tend to jump to a point that should have been presented after another point, stuff like that. But hey its a class to practice and I have an A, so no worries so far :) I am hoping the OD can be pulled through.. The rental I am at is needing a paint job here this summer so I will have a bunch of painters around the house which is going to mean to plants in the back yard during that time.. We will work something out there is no way I am going to be held back by painters, it will just be a little hectic and stressful when the time comes. & thanks for the kind words man you are truly too kind, I feel like a complete unorganized mess :laugh:

Here are a few shots from the week, really not much but I had to find some shots to upload this morning.. :) All we have left is final smoke reports & pictures of the nugs to button this grow up, thank you everyone who followed along & left feedback/comments. Truly appreciated! Have a splendid smokey Thursday! :thumb:

The fruits!:cheer:
100_8885.JPG

Until next time :joint: CA215

Nice Fruits CA Happy Thurweed day :thumb:

Thanks hemphog :Namaste: Happy Fried Day to ya mate!
I took out some nugs and snapped some shots yesterday of my two favorites from this grow, sage (unscreened) and the haze (unscreened). I attempted to write up a smell, taste, and high summary of how these nugs turned out. I did the taste tests with a nice and clean vaporizer and the elephant pipe.

Some Freedom Haze (unscreened, I would guess about a 70/30~ S/I, this has been my daily smoke for the past few weeks now:

Smell- Very hard to narrow down to a certain smell, very sweet lemony-lime dried cranberries/kushy is the most pronounced, and the undertones seem to want to sneak out and smack your nose with some sour/rotting fruity pebble banana.. A very berry wicked smell, very strong odor upon opening the masons, definitely not for the faint of heart!

Taste- A very smooth lavender lemony lime, almost a piney lime/soapy kush taste, 10 seconds later after exhale a lingering banana fruity pine seems to want to stay deep in your lungs, I cant seem to pin point this taste but it almost reminds me of a fabric softener smell.

Effects- A strain for those seeking a heady, slight body medicated feeling. This strain will have you zoning out thinking in depth, in a complete tranquil, peaceful state of mind, that is if you are not a paranoid person. If you are one to sit and think about your entire life and what is to come in the future, please, don't puff on this herb. You will not like the effects.

Final shots of the unscreened Freedom Haze.
IMG_030221.JPG

IMG_030323.JPG

IMG_030421.JPG

IMG_030520.JPG

IMG_030723.JPG

IMG_031118.JPG

IMG_031217.JPG

IMG_031324.JPG

IMG_031420.JPG

Next we have the Sage n sour! This is the unscreened plant that wanted to purple out. Man, this thing was a trooper. The resin production and density of the nugs was my best to date. Very stoked on this plant and its yield, I am loving the quality! Such a tasty herb, I truly suggest trying this strain out for the smells it puts off alone! Straight diesel fuel.

Smell- A very pungent raunchy diesel, kushy, light fruity sage undertones. A very very "loud" herb that can be smelt from literally blocks away, no joke. This is a herb that, being a first time smoker, you would not enjoy. You would be asking "wtf is this" & probably would not enjoy it, a bonefied stoner like myself absolutely enjoys the overpowering diesel pungent-ness that is sage n sour .. We all have tried those types of bud, diesel is quite the stinky plant.

Taste- Just like it smells! Very glad to finally grow a plant that seemed to want to taste exactly like it smells. A very diesel funky, pungent smoke that seems to expand very very well in your lungs.

Effects- I had to smoke a bowl to narrow this down.. If I had to guess this is a 50/50, upon exhale I got chills, a nice hit right at the back side of the head/spine, and a calming body high that starts right in your chest and moves down to your stomach, back all the way down to your toes. A true killer hybrid, absolutely enjoying this smoke. After a few minutes there is an absolute total body take over, super calming. The head high that comes along with it is a very creative, uppity type stone that makes me want to paint on canvas, or listen to music really loud, makes me want to sit down and analyze!

Some final shots of Sage n Sour (unscreened):
IMG_031825.JPG

IMG_031718.JPG

IMG_031918.JPG

IMG_032016.JPG

IMG_032627.JPG

IMG_032828.JPG

IMG_032926.JPG

IMG_033125.JPG

I still need to write up & take shots of the screened plants, this will be done asap :joint: Thanks for the continued help & good green vibes, these grows would not have been possible if it wasn't for the amazing help I have received throughout nearly my year of growing here at 420magazine. Immmense gratitude from CA to you all, :thanks:

Buds look amazing bro! I agree they are your best yet :)

Awesome strain review. I always struggle reviewing myself. Just too hard for me to narrow down specific flavors/smells/highs. You gave a great picture of what each of these strains is like to smoke. Sorry to say your review may have convinced me not to get the sage n sour lol. I'm just not big on diesel strains. I like the lighter fruitier ones :) I love the high of a good diesel and the potency is always super good.

Keep up the great work! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom