Calling All 420 Community Members: Help Needed With Gallery Bug Reports

I just uploaded some pictures using my LG Tribute 5 phone on the desktop version of the site and all went well.

Nobody on staff had any issues other than Dwight so far, could be your service provider, computer, modem, router, interference, a plethora of things. :thumb:

Nobody on staff had any issues other than Dwight so far, could be your service provider, computer, modem, router, interference, a plethora of things. :thumb:

Yeah, did speed tests using several different ones, You know me, can't collect data from just a single source. Anyway, they all came back (average) 250down and 12up.

That said, I have noticed some load lag on other sites, and have had some issues uploading to social media as well. Not sure what it can be, but I noticed here first, hence the message. Since then, it has spread to other sites. I fear a re-work of my system is eminent.

So, just uploaded some "Hi-Res" photos. 8.6mb took 186sec, 168sec. 8.7mb took 193sec. 4.5mb took 90ish (I missed the finish).

BEFORE UPLOADING, I have refreshed my browser, cleared cache again, reset my modem, and computer, cleared and reset DHCP on modem.

Ran speed tests at Ookla, Speedtest, MLAB, Speakeasy, SpeedOf.Me
All tests were between 220mbps and 257mbps download, and between 10mbps and 16mbps upload.
All test that allowed it, I selected an L.A. server, since that's about where you guys are.

so.... Problem seems to be on your server end.

Until we start getting a bunch of other people claiming the same thing, there is nothing we can do. I asked the entire staff, only one person had an issue. 60,000 other people a day haven't said a peep about it. :sorry:

Guess it doesn't like us LOL Yesterday I uploaded 8 pics, took 4-5 minutes yet last time I uploaded took about 1 minute, guess it comes and goes or my Cable being wonky (but everything else loads fine far as websites go, so no idea).

Back
Top Bottom