Camerarius' 1st Grow - 4840W LED & HPS - OG Kush & Headband

day31

Trellis action.....

2012-02-27_12-18-32_413.jpg

2012-02-27_12-18-39_425.jpg

2012-02-27_12-18-49_291.jpg

2012-02-27_12-18-57_808.jpg

wow 2 weeks and they already doubled in size! congrats man i thought they were looking a little sickly but the recent pictures you posted look great! that table looks so cool with just a bunch of plants growing out of it! good job!

Thanks man... I thought they were gonna die =p My neighbor did a really nice job with them.

So how much longer till you flip those bad little bitches? they are looking bomb man cant wait to see this in flower that's going to look so...bad ass.

Very bold undertaking for first time. Looks like you are up to the challenge - props. Like many others, LED v. HID is of interest. It would be cool if you could occasionally comment as to contrasts b/w them throughout the grow as to lower growth, stretching, color, etc. Thank you for sharing your experience. I wish you much enjoyment. Peace! Subbed

Very bold undertaking for first time. Looks like you are up to the challenge - props. Like many others, LED v. HID is of interest. It would be cool if you could occasionally comment as to contrasts b/w them throughout the grow as to lower growth, stretching, color, etc. Thank you for sharing your experience. I wish you much enjoyment. Peace! Subbed

You're welcome... and that's a good point. To take it a step further I'm going to attempt hanging a mylar block between the LED/HPS. I also ordered a light meter so I can check on the intensity.

I also think I might step down watering on the LED side and possibly increase nutrients on the HPS side.

LED V HPS Notes: As for right now I'd say the 2x 1000W HPS have produced more consistent growth across the footprint. That's really all I can say for now.

Have you noticed any change after you moved the LED lights up? they are sure looking better than when you started. there just seems to be bald spots under the "main foot print" of the LED lights. Maybe H&G has a shitty line of veg stuff but I know that their flower line up is top notch.

Have you noticed any change after you moved the LED lights up? they are sure looking better than when you started. there just seems to be bald spots under the "main foot print" of the LED lights. Maybe H&G has a shitty line of veg stuff but I know that their flower line up is top notch.

I have noticed some improvement since moving the LED's up to around HPS height. Some 24" above the canopy. The leaves are not curling up as badly I don't think.

I just installed my mylar light block between the LED & HPS tables. I post ap ic or two tonight.

Nice thanks for the update. You should throw in a pic or two of the room with the lights off so we can see what the plants colors really are it so hard to tell with all that red and pink in there Lol. You are rock n that room for sure...

Back
Top Bottom