Can someone identify this for me?

Vasdef

It started out with a few leaves, now it seems to be spreading. Thanks!

20211230_194748.jpg

20211230_000147.jpg

20211230_000122.jpg

20211228_161308.jpg

It started out with a few leaves, now it seems to be spreading. Thanks!

20211230_194748.jpg

20211230_000147.jpg

20211230_000122.jpg

20211228_161308.jpg
Hey @Vasdef Happy new year my friend.
Sorry about your lady.
Without Any details I'd say calmag def.
But I could be way off. :Namaste:
What's in your pots ? How are you feeding her?

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @Vasdef Happy new year my friend.
Sorry about your lady.
Without Any details I'd say calmag def.
But I could be way off. :Namaste:
What's in your pots ? How are you feeding her?

Stay safe
Bill
Hi Bill. Every 7 days I mix up 4 gal water with 8ml. Hydroguard, 20 ml calmag, and 40ml each of the 3 GH nutes. The root system is one big mass, kinda tan colored. Not slimy or smelly.
RH 35 to 45%
Temp 70 - 75
Water temp 70 to 75

And PH 5.7 to 5.9
Seeing as my knowledge of dwc is limited I may not be the best help but I'll try.
Are you putting your calmag in first?
The gh 3 part system isn't designed to be equal parts if I remember correctly.
More grow in veg .
More bloom in flower.
And minor amount of micro.
I've never run it equal parts of each so I can't say for sure that's the issue.
But I don't think it would hurt to mix them according to the schedule.
What ppm does that add up to?
Are you getting a drop in ppm's as they feed?
Maby @Rexer Might have a idea of the issue.
He knows way more than me about dwc.
@FelipeBlu @West Hippie can you see anything here?

Stay safe
Bill

Hey Vasdef!
'Morning Bill:ciao:

For some reason when looking at those pics, my mind goes straight to a K deficiency from the way the leaf edges are, but it's not (so far as I can tell)
it has the tell tale color for a Magnesium deficiency. :hmmmm:

Can you give the full nutrients mix numbers for the reservoir?

54474A1B-C173-478B-85F2-3CED176CE3DE.jpeg-1.jpg

Hi Bill. Every 7 days I mix up 4 gal water with 8ml. Hydroguard, 20 ml calmag, and 40ml each of the 3 GH nutes. The root system is one big mass, kinda tan colored. Not slimy or smelly.
RH 35 to 45%
Temp 70 - 75
Water temp 70 to 75
For some reason I overlooked this, my apologies.:nomo:

I don't use the trio- but from what I've read, is there a reason your using 40ml of each nute? Is that part of the feed schedule?

For some reason I overlooked this, my apologies.:nomo:

I don't use the trio- but from what I've read, is there a reason your using 40ml of each nute? Is that part of the feed schedule?
No it's not that's what I saw.
But I could miss a dozen other things in dwc.
Thanks @Rexer .
Chronic Thunder coming up, hehe.

Stay safe
Bill

@FelipeBlu Could probably call it perfectly. But there may have been an excess that caused a lockout.

20ml = how many PPM (x5 scale) of cal mag?

Also, the coffee is kicking in, and the water temps are a bit high. 18C (64f) to 20C (68f) is target zone I go for in reservoir temps.

@FelipeBlu Could probably call it perfectly. But there may have been an excess that caused a lockout.

20ml = how many PPM (x5 scale) of cal mag?

Also, the coffee is kicking in, and the water temps are a bit high. 18C (64f) to 20C (68f) is target zone I go for in reservoir temps.
Hi Rexer, ok, im using 5ml calmag per gallon. 4 gallons. For me to get the temp down that low, i'd need a chiller. Usually once a day I'll put a frozen bottle of water in there.

Hey Vasdef!
'Morning Bill:ciao:

For some reason when looking at those pics, my mind goes straight to a K deficiency from the way the leaf edges are, but it's not (so far as I can tell)
it has the tell tale color for a Magnesium deficiency. :hmmmm:

Can you give the full nutrients mix numbers for the reservoir?

54474A1B-C173-478B-85F2-3CED176CE3DE.jpeg-1.jpg
Hey Rexer, I listed the nutes below.

What kind/brand of cal mag? Can you give the NPK? I have a good guess which one you have, but let's make sure.
Here's a good trick for a new reservoir (just an idea). I'll be doing it hopefully in the future for mine. Modify a cooler to be your reservoir. It's already light proof and thermally insulated.

Now for the trio, what week of flower are you at? Current PPM/EC?

4 gal water with 8ml. Hydroguard, 20 ml calmag, and 40ml each of the 3 GH nutes.
If you are adding 5ml/gal CaliMagic and 10ml/gal each GH Flora Micro, Grow and Bloom, this provides:

236 ppm N (pretty high)
78 P
273 K (getting very high)
241 Ca (way too high)
100 Mg (ditto)
3 S
4.8 Fe

Seems like over feeding on Ca and Mg is probably affecting K uptake - despite the high level of K.

Every 7 days I mix up 4 gal water with 8ml. Hydroguard, 20 ml calmag, and 40ml each of the 3 GH nutes.
Yikes, thats ehm, not good.

One gal is aprox 4l, a bit less.

For CalMag, (as GH already has it) I use 1ml/l so 16ml in your scenario with 4 gal = 16l
Then the rest is just complete wrong:

growing stage:
grow: 1.8ml/l
micro: 1.2 ml/l
bloom: 0.6 ml/l

Flowering:
grow: 0.8ml/l
micro: 1.6 ml/l
bloom: 2.4 ml/l

That gets you to ~ 30ml grow, 20ml micro and 10ml bloom per 16l (4gal) of water in veg and 13ml grow, 25ml micro and 38ml bloom per 16l of water in bloom.

pH- first, then CalMag, then micro, then rest then pH again as required. (shouldnt)

Get a cheap EC pen, keep it at the lower recommended level on the bottle.

What kind/brand of cal mag? Can you give the NPK? I have a good guess which one you have, but let's make sure.
Here's a good trick for a new reservoir (just an idea). I'll be doing it hopefully in the future for mine. Modify a cooler to be your reservoir. It's already light proof and thermally insulated.

Now for the trio, what week of flower are you at? Current PPM/EC?
Hey Rexer,
I'm not home right now, but what I can tell you is the Calmag bottle is the exact same shape, size as the hydroguard.
NPK? Never heard of it. My horns are still green over here.
I like that cooler idea. I'll be bouncing that idea in my noggin today.

I think your mixture is off as well.
Check the Recomended dosages.

Stay safe
Bill

944B9C7B-E190-4519-B6FE-934977C7DDDE.png

agree with pretty much everything here.

needs calmag, is a bit hungry, and has an advancing pk def

If you are adding 5ml/gal CaliMagic and 10ml/gal each GH Flora Micro, Grow and Bloom, this provides:

236 ppm N (pretty high)
78 P
273 K (getting very high)
241 Ca (way too high)
100 Mg (ditto)
3 S
4.8 Fe

Seems like over feeding on Ca and Mg is probably affecting K uptake - despite the high level of K.
Thats weird. I did everything the same on my first grow. Harvested 7.7 oz, no problem through out the grow, start to finish. (K = potassium?)

Thats weird. I did everything the same on my first grow. Harvested 7.7 oz, no problem through out the grow, start to finish. (K = potassium?)
Yes - K is potassium

Was your last grow the same strain as the current one?

Back
Top Bottom