Indica, Sativa or hybrid?

• Indica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sativa

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Hybrid

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Hmmm I do recall that there was this different seed from a different bag I sprouted, cause I originally started with four and chose the best two looking ones to grown out of them, I should’ve labeled this shit lol, no need for labels I said it’s just four buckets I said, simple enough I said lol, was I wrong.

And here’s some older photos, my old grow set up lol consisted of 3.5 gallon buckets, some single bulb led light for each plant. And my ez-gro hydro nutes for seedlings veg and bloom. Which I am still using in the flowering stage. Kinda got the light hanging from a top of a bird cage. Used the cage for low stress training my plants, photos dated December 15 and 17

Attachments

• CE218600-D918-41D1-9D0A-F8E9DA5A44C0.jpeg
    CE218600-D918-41D1-9D0A-F8E9DA5A44C0.jpeg
    755 KB · Views: 44
  • C5571DDA-3C8C-43FA-AF88-4E63E514F264.jpeg
    C5571DDA-3C8C-43FA-AF88-4E63E514F264.jpeg
    890 KB · Views: 40
And I guess this is the oldest photo I have of my plants dated November 28, I didn’t really have a light schedule for veg, sometimes I’d leave it on a full 24 a day for a couple of days, turn it off 4 hours a day or even 6 and even 8 hour days. So yeah, was reading a lot of journals here back then doing my research lol, educating myself in the art of growing bud

Attachments

• 57CF096A-33AF-4AFE-8481-49F27CB94D45.jpeg
    57CF096A-33AF-4AFE-8481-49F27CB94D45.jpeg
    882.5 KB · Views: 49
I’d say about a month old maybe in that previous photo, my old calendar with the plants b day and old feeding schedule got thrown away as the new year came in lol

Some old veg photo can see the color differences between the two the pictures were dated December 27, so about a week before or a week and a half before the light flip
These pics make me believe that it’s an indica dominant hybrid now those fat ass leaves say so..

Thank you guys for your thoughts :) this is what I wanted from the site some chat and feedback. Here’s the tool I use for super cropping, got it online for 20 dollars, I crimped pretty much all my branches with it. Haven’t used it since week 2 or three after the flip though. Bee tee dubs what are everyone’s thoughts on super cropping here? This is the first time I’ve tried it the logic behind it sounds pretty solid to me though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    635.1 KB · Views: 42
So I guess a week or two ago was the last I used it, just read in some other peoples grows, that it’s best not to super crop after week 3 of switching, and some growers that say they still crop way later in to flowering with little harm done. And more that say it’s just a last resort from keeping the tops from the lights. And still more that super cropping in flowering can cause some strains of pot to hermi as a self preservation thing. I decided to take the it’s safe till week 3 route to try and keep my canopy a lil more even ;)
Anyone wish to add to the topic of super cropping?

I actually use my fingers to crimp and bend or supercrop the stems so I can feel when to stop pinching. I’m in the process of training my three ladies into some hefty bushes. About 25 days into veg. From what I have read from a few different people you shouldn’t do any more training once into flowering. but I’m still learning as well

Lol uhm I’m not sure, I just squeezed them pretty much all the way sometimes oops :laugh: I thought they were goners, but they came back up, some healthier, others well idk not so good? :rofl:

Some photos of cropped parts and corresponding tops. The last three are photos of 1 branch I crimped in two places. And these are photos of the Alfa plant (what I’ve started calling the alfalfa plant). I guess you will call this week 3 day 3 into flower?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    641.3 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    789.6 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    530.6 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    853.2 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    590.4 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    745.8 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    679.5 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    649.1 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 35
First two are the main stem, thought I crimped it twice guess notXD I suffer from CRS syndrome from time to time, you know can’t remember shit syndrome :rofl: Then this poor lil thing and the one next to it. I guess these are the outliers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    654.8 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    786.8 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    620 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    635.9 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    616 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    618.5 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    627.3 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    658.1 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    698.8 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    786.5 KB · Views: 40
Some of them were done a 2 weeks before flower, then more a week before flower, and into a week of flower. Experimenting cause you know why not?
Read that Cannabis creates more thc as self defense to repel things, and I thought it kinda made sense, so I just went for it.:thumb:
I also didn’t take any photos of it back then cause I just couldn’t bring my self to keep a record of a possibly failed attempt :laughtwo:

Some of them were done a 2 weeks before flower, then more a week before flower, and into a week of flower. Experimenting cause you know why not?
Read that Cannabis creates more thc as self defense to repel things, and I thought it kinda made sense, so I just went for it.:thumb:
I also didn’t take any photos of it back then cause I just couldn’t bring my self to keep a record of a possibly failed attempt :laughtwo:
Yep, I understand exactly what you mean about keeping a record of a possible failure.

Wow it’s been so long in this place. But I use this super cropping tool
image.jpg

It is called the ez super cropper, was like 20 online. Been working fine so far. Main stem
image.jpg

abit more further up
image.jpg

a bit further up
image.jpg

And leads to this

image.jpg

for all you to scared to super crop, maybe it is best if you don’t, I am getting such horrible results, just look at my poor plant, it looks all funny and is covered in buds everywhere. I think I bleeped this up.:eek::rofl::laugh:
Am I doing this right XD oh god. Plz help!! Lololz jk I’m loving the results, and suggest you try and see for yourself the results and see if you love it like I do.:thumb:

Wow it’s been so long in this place. But I use this super cropping tool
image.jpg

It is called the ez super cropper, was like 20 online. Been working fine so far. <cut the rest of the quoted msg>
I was thinking of building myself something along the lines of a pipe bender to form the stem over. Should work better than bending the stem over the end of my thumb nail.

It is surprising how many needle nose pliers I have in the boat, tackle boxes, under the seat in the truck and never thought of this. Most likely I will find at least one pair laying on the ground somewhere this year. Next one might just become a Super Cropper Needle Nose.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Hey man thank you for visiting, glad to help a fellow member out :thumb:
Yeah I showed my uncle and cousin the tool, and said
huh, needle nose pliers dipped in rubber? Pretty neat tool.
And I was like what?
So they said they would try making one, don’t see why it wouldn’t work lol,

edit
Super cropping is a lot more easier now for myself, works with the thicker stems and small ones, takes a lil practice and getting used to, but after these past few months, I’m super confident about super cropping branches now, a lot less mistakes, such as over or under bending, having it bent in the wrong angle etc.
But just like anything else there is a learning curve lol. And I am still getting better at it

Back
Top Bottom