Canada Guy's Medical Fusion Grow

Day 152

Day 93 of flower. Today LSD 2 got 4 liters of plain water. LSD 1 will start flushing soon I think.

The ladies

420-magazine-mobile871466338.jpg

I'm always curious how much it's going to lose.
I did that, only once. My QP turned into less than an ounce. I was disappointed, angry, and I felt very stupid for not knowing better. Now I only weigh dry. And there are no stems in my jars. I'm not sure about when I see someone with their 1 ounce bud, that has a 4 gram stem... What is 'proper'? Weighing just the buds with as little stems as possible? Or just throw the whole damn tree on the scale? Lol.

I did that, only once. My QP turned into less than an ounce. I was disappointed, angry, and I felt very stupid for not knowing better. Now I only weigh dry. And there are no stems in my jars. I'm not sure about when I see someone with their 1 ounce bud, that has a 4 gram stem... What is 'proper'? Weighing just the buds with as little stems as possible? Or just throw the whole damn tree on the scale? Lol.

The final dried weight of the "usable/smokable/vaporable" cured bud is really the only one that matters. As CG stated it is most frustrating to see wet weight dissipate into what it does. Water weight does not interest me only frustrates in the long run. Dried weight is what you'll get from me. That eliminates that let down when you lose 50-75 percent in water. My 28 gram jars will yield 28 grams of grind-able usable stash.

Awesome job CG. Can't wait to seethe tale of the tape for LSD 1.

What's the plan for the monster cropped girls?
Hey DW, nice of you to say hi! The plan is unsure yet. Depending on my final numbers I may not NEED to grow anything till next year. I just mostly wanted to keep LSD 1 as she seemed special even early on.

Day 154

Day 95 of flower. It's now been 5 months since i started on this journey of healing. That's a really really long time for an indoor grow, it better be worth it! It really smells beautiful in my house from the drying buds downstairs. As soon as you walk in the smell hits you like the heat from opening a really hot oven.

The ladies

420-magazine-mobile176022595.jpg

Day 154

Day 95 of flower. It's now been 5 months since i started on this journey of healing. That's a really really long time for an indoor grow, it better be worth it! It really smells beautiful in my house from the drying buds downstairs. As soon as you walk in the smell hits you like the heat from opening a really hot oven.

And I would bet that aroma is most intoxicating too. All us cultivators have little items here and there we love about this hobby. Of course we grow for the end product but in the interim. Growth fascinates me, buds are beautiful photo specimens, and the aroma of growing sticky weed is the best. Enjoy! Nice results for this I am sure.

Harvest update

Well LSD 3 is now in jars. I am pretty darn happy with how she produced. All together I got 150 grams of nice buds, and half a jar of trim. Hopefully I don't mold this stuff too. So the grand total for this grow so far is.... 334 grams, or 11.93 ounces. This weekend we will be chopping LSD 2, stay tuned for more.

Big empty bowl

420-magazine-mobile2108747244.jpg

Full bowl

420-magazine-mobile708356679.jpg

Trim

420-magazine-mobile385060217.jpg

Harvest time in Alberta.

420-magazine-mobile1263006736.jpg

Back
Top Bottom