Stu’s First Grow

Hahahaha
10044863-0358-4C47-ACCF-04DB1F67366E.png

I wish though

Ahhhh previously I thought the Jack Herer was 12 weeks but package says 7-10 So between March 10-31st for all 3 strains I’m not counting the first 9 days of flower as flowering, I’m counting from when buds started and I got the new light in fully. Just gonna have to watch colours and trichomes.

The word is that the more blades the healthier the plant. I never paid much attention to it (I'm not much of a plant whisperer) but I did notice there seemed to be a lot on that lower I took off! I would think genetics would play a part as well
Okay cool that’s interesting never heard that theory or paid much attention to the number of fan blades myself, just kinda figured 7-9 was the standard.

Thx Shed :)

I’m soon going to have to start reading up on harvesting and curing as I honestly know nothing yet, I’ve read bits here and there, but the curing I need to do some major reading on. I got a crap load of large canning jars (100+) in my basement so I know those will be used, and bovida packs I will buy and a few small humidity readers for the jars, but that’s all I know so far.

Any specific parts in your current or past journals about curing you could point me too Shed? Or a good link you have stashed away possibly?

All the links I have are pretty old and have some outdated info, so I would just let us follow along as you do it so you can ask questions as you go. I find hygrometers really important in the jars to know what's going on, but that's after the chop and the trim and the dry.

First question is where are you going to hang them and what's the RH and temps in that spot?

Back
Top Bottom