My first grow...

^^ I agree, you need to just get rid of the smaller fiber pots and just into the 3 gals. And yeah are you feeding these ladies and if so what?? They have grown very well thus far, you should be proud of your hard work.

Looking better. Are you feeding them now? If so with what? I see the fiber pots on top of the other pots. Did you plant them by removing the bottom? Try getting them out of the fiber pots and into the 3 gal pots on their own.

I haven't fed, I'm waiting for the soil to dry out, then I'll probably just water with plain water. I'm going to lower the ph of the water cuz the soil seems to be too high, which probably eiither caused or excerbated the problem. I cut the bottoms of the fiber pots off before I planted them in the bigger pots, but I've used them as tiedown points fo the LST. I'm only going to water outside of the pots so the roots seek out the water and spread through the new soil. I also don't want to disturb the roots if they've already started growing into the new soil. What harm do the fiber pots cause by being in there?

I believe the concern with the fiber pots are that the plants will soon outgrow them making them root bound and restricting growth. You don't want that. I would also suggest watering them like normal and not outside the pots. The roots will naturally seek out water and spread regardless but they still need the water. Just my two cents so someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Looking good though.

1228590152936.jpg

Got some side branches stickin out :D

Great strategy bud. I did pretty much the same thing with one of my plants and got a bunch of nice colas all over. For my other I laid all the nice colas horizontal so the buds would grow perpendicular to the stem. Both methods are giving me nice results.

#1 - Oldest, showing the most conspicuously
IMG_9920_Medium_.JPG

#2 - Same age, just as obvious
IMG_9924_Medium_.JPG

#3 - Younger by a few days, and I believe this is the bagseed. Do you guys think this looks like a preflower? (centered, to the right of the stipules)
IMG_9919_Medium_.JPG

#4 - Also younger by a bit, not showing anything I can see (unless those little bud lookin things are where they come from)
IMG_9927_Medium_.JPG

#5 is the youngest and only has 3-4 leaf sets @ this time

Seems my bagseed is also female :grinjoint:

1230412647953.jpg

1230412616667.jpg

So that's 3 Blue Rhino females and one unknown bagseed female. The bagseed came outta some dirt weed, I planted it to see if it was the genetics of the plant being shitty or just the grower. With how many seeds were in there, I'm guessing the grower sucked. I'm currently attempting to clone three cuttings, one from the bagseed and the other two from the BR females. Hopefully they take root and I can have at least one as a mother. I'm almost positive the 5th plant is male, because it's growing super fast and lanky, and all I can see as far as preflowers go are some small bud looking growths, no hairs or other definitive signs.

Back
Top Bottom