Volksball's First Grow: White Widow Feminized Grow Journal 2018

I would run 58% for long term storage, 62% for curing.
Would you throw the humidi packs in right away when jarring? I'll be trimming and jarring this week sometime. Do they work well right away?

I don’t use them in the early cure myself.
Oh ok. thx. When do you start using them? And would you use one 8g pack per oz? Or can they do more? I read only 1 per oz, but I also read they can handle more.

Boveda? Or integra?

I don't use them until I am well in the curing range, and then I add them only to keep the product in the curing range much longer than would normally be possible with all my sampling and admiring of the buds. When I seek to store a large amount of pot for a long period of time, this is when I depend on Boveda 58 packs.

I don't use them until I am well in the curing range, and then I add them only to keep the product in the curing range much longer than would normally be possible with all my sampling and admiring of the buds. When I seek to store a large amount of pot for a long period of time, this is when I depend on Boveda 58 packs.
Thanks! And when you say curing range, is that between 55 and 65% RH?

Sorry I'm late! Excellent harvest Volks. :welldone: They look terrific hanging in the tent and will look even better jarred up for the cure!
Thanks Shed! Alot of help from you all got me here! Will see where we get to by week's end!

Hey guys,

We are now 10 days into the cure and when I pull of a branch to bend the end of it, it still bends. Not even close to snapping.

I keep the tent as close to 62% (though it's more of a range between 59-66%) as I can. The temps hover between 17 and 19c.

Should I be hoping for more 'snap' by this point? Or can this take (what seems to be turning into) 2 weeks or more?

Day 164/10C

Thanks

10 days into the dry?

You may not get much snap at those RH levels, so I'd cut a jar's worth of buds off the stems (which mean 3/4 of a jar) and put them in 3/4 of a jar with a meter, and see what it says after 12 hours.
Yep. Into the dry. Sorry.

That's a good idea. I'll do that tonight and see what comes of it. And what number am I looking for to determine whether I jar them all or not? Between 59 and 65%?

Thx

If they're at 62% then cut them all down. 10 days in the open air is a great length for drying. Then you move on to the burping phase.

I'll give em a test tonight...

Thanks!

If they're at 62% then cut them all down. 10 days in the open air is a great length for drying. Then you move on to the burping phase.
Last question..for now..

Can anyone reccomend a good and fairly cheap set of mini hygrometer that they may have bought off of Amazon? Some get junk reviews and I'd hate to screw my cure.

I bought a 12 pack of these but I ran the salt test on them before I used them. Though I do that will all my hygrometers.

"TAIWEI 12 Pack Mini Small Digital Electronic Temperature Humidity Meters Gauge Indoor Thermometer Hygrometer LCD
Display Fahrenheit (℉) for Humidors, Greenhouse, Garden, Cellar"

They raised the price 40% since I got mine last week, but they're still pretty cheap at $20 for 12. They came in all within 2% of spot on.

Last question..for now..

Can anyone reccomend a good and fairly cheap set of mini hygrometer that they may have bought off of Amazon? Some get junk reviews and I'd hate to screw my cure.

Yessir! These little puppies work fantastic!

They are in °C though so just a heads up!

A636E382-FAC7-4920-9C4D-714A7A973AFC.jpeg

I bought a 12 pack of these but I ran the salt test on them before I used them. Though I do that will all my hygrometers.

"TAIWEI 12 Pack Mini Small Digital Electronic Temperature Humidity Meters Gauge Indoor Thermometer Hygrometer LCD
Display Fahrenheit (℉) for Humidors, Greenhouse, Garden, Cellar"

They raised the price 40% since I got mine last week, but they're still pretty cheap at $20 for 12. They came in all within 2% of spot on.
Can you explain salt test?? I could probably look it up but your knowledge surpasses google lol

Back
Top Bottom