Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Shit what happened to that tractor, lost his bailer too, as if poor farmers don't have enough on their plate as it is with climate change. Oh those seeds were from Bean Hoarder at Hemp Depot.

Hey Zem... i really dont think that is a poor farmer who owns that tractor more likely a multi millionaire !!!!!

new tractor in driveway tomorrow from insurance!!!!

Hey Zem... i really dont think that is a poor farmer who owns that tractor more likely a multi millionaire !!!!!

new tractor in driveway tomorrow from insurance!!!!
I'd rather see a farmer a multi millionaire who is growing food for the planet than developers making billions from taking farmland out of the greenbelt and building monster houses on it. My family were farmers and we weren't millionaires, we loved our animals (beef and milk cows) and grew enough food to feed a family of seven kids.

Heya friends. I am calling today as the first day of flower here in the super sunny okanagan valley. Seventy more days like the last seventy would be spectacular. And just might happen

The big bush is a carnival. It went full on sideways instead of up. A million tops. Might need eighty days

The smallies are a critical purple kush. Gonna stink up the hood

And the wee one a jack herer

Peace out friends

20230813_094231_HDR.jpg

20230813_094257_HDR.jpg

Hi there fellow Canadian growers! Been watching your grows and seeing some very nice plants.
This year I have been experimenting with auto's. I medded up on my first attempt. Had them at 21/24 as @LKABudMan suggested. Problem was that the lighting was at only 50%. putting them into flower way too early. I just assumed that it was this damn Long Covid of minje was playing tricks on my eyes or that I came in from thebright out-side sun. This is the last of my first four about to go dark. Will be trimming it next Saturday. AK-47's.

Speaking of which; my 3 outside plants aren't doing so great. Second worst year of rain in Quebecs recorded history and very little sun. :(

IMG_20230816_174452_resized_20230820_033005241.jpg

Just finished up-potting my first 2 Bananas to my DIY SIP's. The one on the left lst a bit of bottom roots while tranferring from slo cup to mini SIP's. Wasn't rooted as well as he first which sprouted 36 hours before. It broke at the bottom layer of perlite. This one wasn't quad-lined, the one on the right was. Will see how they do.

IMG_20230820_152832_resized_20230820_033004463.jpg

Bottom right is some bubble hash I mad from last years cafe racer. Needs to breathe now and again to avoid molding. Don't wanna mess with that wonderful flavor.

Take care, my friends.
Happy growing!:Namaste:

This year I have been experimenting with auto's. I medded up on my first attempt. Had them at 21/24 as @LKABudMan suggested. Problem was that the lighting was at only 50%. putting them into flower way too early.
Autos aren't affected by the light schedule but they will flower early if subject to stress so look to other contributors for that.

Greatful that it's not fire me, my whole enviroment is like a low light, high humidity field trip. First time ever seeing water pop plants right out of the ground! Most amazing thing is literally no insect problems, just earwigs. Even if I get good weather now the morning dew will rot buds. I wish people would think when I get told outdoor is better.:)

Greatful that it's not fire me, my whole enviroment is like a low light, high humidity field trip. First time ever seeing water pop plants right out of the ground! Most amazing thing is literally no insect problems, just earwigs. Even if I get good weather now the morning dew will rot buds. I wish people would think when I get told outdoor is better.:)

Autos aren't affected by the light schedule but they will flower early if subject to stress so look to other contributors for that.
I quad-lined 1 and didn't the other on my present grow in my SIP)'s' Will take notes. Thanks, Azi!

Well its the 26th August and just turned on the lights after 36 hrs of darkness on miss Killer A5 Haze here. She was planted as a seed into her container outside about the 3rd week of June and I think she looks pretty good with strong structure to her.

20230826_071909.jpg

20230826_071823.jpg

So I trained a cutting to grow 2 main stems then replanted below the crown, basically stool layering. My root mass is much larger now and I have to fertigate like crazy. I could keep layering and have multiple stems STILL growing from and off of the original root system. Just high and wondering at what point I would have more than one plant?

20230826_082306_resized.jpg

20230826_082306.jpg

Back
Top Bottom