Canadian Growers Group & Friends

got the new equipment, just installed wow.. sure did need the new filter
old was saturated holy cow.. new light in place 315 watt cmh 3000 k bulb..

taking a break now almost lost the crop installing filter .. lol almost was very close to disaster!!!!!!!

was moving hanging bar and it came off was stuck for a few minutes trying to stretch to get it back on 8 ft high
was very close lights drop into the plants a little but ok .. almost drop completely wow.. lol.. every thing is
hooked up to the bar wow 50% and 50 % on another bar..

Vaping also introduces hot air into the lungs, so it is not recommended in this case. I vape a lot and it can make me cough if the temp is over 358F. Although I frequently vape at 387 F my wife complaints that I cough too much and she's concerned it may be harming me. Mayne cannabudder is where I'm heading as well.

i just started vaping not long ago. my lungs aren't in great shape and i think they appreciate the difference.
really it's just nice being able to get some weed into me because otherwise when I smoke, sometimes I struggle.

i don't find myself coughing but I agree inhaling hot air cant be great.
everything in moderation and theres ways to cool the vapor a bit like hooking ur vape to a bubbler.
i find the high with edibles is a bit different and more time than not I get a batch of cookies that puts me to sleep.

i just started vaping not long ago. my lungs aren't in great shape and i think they appreciate the difference.
really it's just nice being able to get some weed into me because otherwise when I smoke, sometimes I struggle.

i don't find myself coughing but I agree inhaling hot air cant be great.
everything in moderation and theres ways to cool the vapor a bit like hooking ur vape to a bubbler.
i find the high with edibles is a bit different and more time than not I get a batch of cookies that puts me to sleep.

yeah smoking rosin was in the rig with ice and water still cough but not as bad as joints..

thing about marijuana there is no moderation for me i just smoke joint after joint like cigs .. i gave the cigs up
20 -15 yrs ago took long time to stop .. nicorette gum helped alot..

but then got back into smoking pot last 6 - 7 yrs 1 joint a day or so to start then was 5 or 10 a day almost like
smoking cigs.. 25 or so unless drinking 45 .... lol .. im addictive to all kinds of drugs ..
marijuana is a drug and you just want more... hence you grow your own cause i can afford to by 1/2 pound a month..

yeah smoking rosin was in the rig with ice and water still cough but not as bad as joints..

thing about marijuana there is no moderation for me i just smoke joint after joint like cigs .. i gave the cigs up
20 -15 yrs ago took long time to stop .. nicorette gum helped alot..

but then got back into smoking pot last 6 - 7 yrs 1 joint a day or so to start then was 5 or 10 a day almost like
smoking cigs.. 25 or so unless drinking 45 .... lol .. im addictive to all kinds of drugs ..
marijuana is a drug and you just want more... hence you grow your own cause i can afford to by 1/2 pound a month..
I gave up smokes 20 years ago after 20 years smoking and just smoked weed with a bong still cutting weed with tobacco and I'd smoke over 3g a day to myself then 12months ago I stopped putting tobacco in my mix and smoke it straight and noticed 3g will last me a week and I don't crave the weed as much as I used too and I got the munchies back .
I found it all positive and a little strange that tobacco had that effect i thought it was the weed all these years making it that addictive for me .

I gave up smokes 20 years ago after 20 years smoking and just smoked weed with a bong still cutting weed with tobacco and I'd smoke over 3g a day to myself then 12months ago I stopped putting tobacco in my mix and smoke it straight and noticed 3g will last me a week and I don't crave the weed as much as I used too and I got the munchies back .
I found it all positive and a little strange that tobacco had that effect i thought it was the weed all these years making it that addictive for me .

any tom dick or harry could tell you nicotine is the most addictive drug on the planet nexts to sugar!
there is zero addiction to marijuana physically, just psychological habit addiction ..

im 20 days clean wow i can breath way better and stop coughing already.. maybe odd hack

ok more power Scotty, put the 3rd led back in the tent .. gives me 1260 watts of power in the tent
50.4 watts per square foot .. this is the max with out co2 boosting .. have tent closed up need to check temps
soon..

Up early,fire lit, hot coffee and enjoying Christmas lights before the sun comes up. 1/2 pound a month! that's quite a smoke stack. :lot-o-toke: :laughtwo: Got me beat. Lions share of mine went for presents. Lately I've been getting more out of gifting those that can't grow and got no dough. Don't like eating it and it has to go somewhere. Always keep a little in reserve............ got a feeling i might need it to get through 2024.:rofl: Merry Christmas everybody!

Here's my weed, I never let them get to big and will get another round before I need my lights for starting food and flowers for show. Major suckage for weather, it's just to warm for bulbs. Got a smart watch ............ and have never had a cell phone. :laughtwo:

20231226_124901.jpg

Here's my weed, I never let them get to big and will get another round before I need my lights for starting food and flowers for show. Major suckage for weather, it's just to warm for bulbs. Got a smart watch ............ and have never had a cell phone. :laughtwo:

20231226_124901.jpg
love the structure of those plants how many times did you top them?

Just once Herb. They got 1000 ppm co2 quite a bit of the time and never seen more than 14 1/2 hours lights on. Also left them cold for the 1st 2 hours before turning up the heat. I left the lower branches and they got a good stretch

i like a bigger bush make use of your power!!!!

a lot of guys here got med licenses through internet doctors based in other provinces. our gov't wants all of those tossed out.

really it's about revenue, and who gets to make the cash.
I think the Canadian people need to employ a lobbyist to represent us in Ottawa, big corps have a strangle hold on that, were at a point where abuse is a daily occurrence, in all aspects of laws for gain. Big corporations can make a simple demand into a 5 million page document, I am sure the politicians don't like. They can bog the wheels of any project or help if things go there way, not much bogging going on.

Back
Top Bottom