Canadian Growers Group & Friends

I don't use heating mats in tote, you get enough heat from aquarim light ballast. But maybe why it takes extra few days for roots in totes. I only use the heating mats with humidity domes, the heating mats have a thermostat switch that keeps temps. (inkbird on amazon i think).

Mold wasn't bad , maybe 2-3 buds, but a little in every plant. I haven't had to cut plant early because of it yet , fingers crossed.
I looked into the ink bird I like the idea of using that to control temps during seedling and cloning thanks again for the ideas, also once again I thought hmmm maybe I can use that with a heating mat under a dwc tote would keep res water temps warmer so they don't freeze and I can keep growing in an unheated shed through out the winter! :) If the roots stay warm would it help keep the top half alive even if its slow growth till I can transplant in spring to outside in soil?

I looked into the ink bird I like the idea of using that to control temps during seedling and cloning thanks again for the ideas, also once again I thought hmmm maybe I can use that with a heating mat under a dwc tote would keep res water temps warmer so they don't freeze and I can keep growing in an unheated shed through out the winter! :) If the roots stay warm would it help keep the top half alive even if its slow growth till I can transplant in spring to outside in soil?
Want to save some cash buy one of these controllers for a couple bucks & cord or wire direct to heat pad
IMG_2293.JPG

IMG_2294.JPGIMG_2295.JPG

Here's a list of Canadian Suppliers that's a couple years old but should still be good. See attachment in .txt format.

At the beginning of this thread I notice that Roots and GH are recommended. I guess that's OK if you don't mind supporting companies that have denied pot growers like GH has since it's inception. It's now owned by the Scotts/Monsanto/Hawthorne/Bayer group of companies that have set their sights on the pot industry to make their next trillion dollars selling low quality products sourced in China for massive profits. GMO pot seeds won't be long in coming.

I've used AN nutes since they started up and say what you want they are good nutes made here in Canada first and now in the US as well. Their 3-part is no more expensive than the others including GH and you don't need all the fancy and overpriced supplements to grow lots of good pot. Never having to check pH is a huge bonus and something I've come to really like.

I'm also using MegaCrop nutes with good results and recently won a small 7 part kit of REMO nutes that a buddy, (who like me has been growing for decades), swears by so there are other good options out there.

I'm a fussy old fart who cares about what companies I support with my cash and am the same with food and drink that I put in my body. No junk and most of it is junk these days.

Rant over! lol

Guess I can't upload a .txt file so will try to post the text part in the next post.

For now here's a pic of the CBD girl still outside growing in the garden with her own little greenhouse. Heavy frost last night at -4C so she had a sheet over the top and front with a heater on low that kept the temp at +4C inside. There's a remote sensor hanging in the middle of the plant that I can monitor from my desk. Mainly fed MegaCrop nutes but lots of other goodies in her feed in a base of about 120L of ProMix HP with more goodies mixed in there too. Weather looks like it's going to shit here in northern Alberta so I may start cropping her soon but I'd like to limp her along for another couple weeks. Trichs are almost all milky so for a CBD plant she good to go but the buds are still full of white hairs and noticeably fattening up the last week or so as it's been warm and sunny during the days.

She's 5ft tall and was supposed to be an auto fem but grew as a regular fem and didn't start flowering until mid-August.
My first ever outdoor plant that made it to the finish line in 20 years up here. Haven't even tried for over 15 years and do all my growing inside 'til this.

The only leaves that have gone yellow so far are in the warm air path from the heater. Another reason to think she's not quite ready yet. I'm betting 4lbs wet after a light trim fresh off the plant and into the freezer for making edible meds with.

OutdoorGirl071020.JPG

OutdoorGirl071020Tops.JPG

I have a vegging monster-cropped clone off her growing in the spare bedroom under T-12s with a couple different Kush varieties. Two Monkey Banana kush plants flowering down in the grow room too.

:peace:

The notes about being used are not mine. I didn't know it would turn the text links into real links so if I have to I'll print out the text and take a pic of it and upload that.

Canadian Suppliers update 261118

Canadian Suppliers

Organics, Soil and Amendments
Black Swallow Living Soils, Brantford ON I've ordered from here.
Reindeer’s Natural Plant Foods I've ordered from here.
www.boogie-brew.ca I've ordered from here.

I get Rice my hulls here.
Millenniumsoils Coir
Home Hardware is great too for compost and worm castings. Free shipping to your local store.
The Organic Gardener’s Pantry

Organics, Soil and Amendments Locally sourced

Lake Cowichan

Ontario
GTA
www.ggsupplies.ca
Berwick, Morrisburg and Sebringville
Brantford
Ottawa Area

Online Grow Shops & LED
Grow Lights Canada. Canada's #1 source for Grow Lights / HID / LED / CFL / Induction / CMH Lights and Hydroponic Equipment I've ordered from here a few times.
www.biofloral.com/
www.horticulturelightinggroup.ca
Hydroponic Store Canada - Holland Industry Growing Supplies Lots of complaints here. Do a search for reviews before you order

Local Grow Shops
BC

New Brunswick
Hydroponics and Organics for the small space Cannabis gardener Moncton

Canadian LED Manufactures

Canadian Manufatures
Grozone Control - Climate Controller, Co2 Controller (The only CO2 meter anyone should buy (SCO2) The company has great customer service too (Montreal)
RainWorks ( I can't find a web site)
Galvanized Duct, Pipe & Fittings Ducting
Tradesman MFG Ducting

DIY LED
https://www.arrow.com Has free shipping to Canada

Metals for LED frames

Seeds
Buy Cannabis Seeds at #1 Marijuana Seeds Store | True North Seed Bank I've used this one
www.peakseedsbc.com
www.bcseedking.com
www.drgreenthumb.com
www.vancouverseedbank.ca

Clones

Kijiji Canada is a great place to find stuff. Just do a search for "Grow" or "Hydroponics"

Ebay is also a great place to find a tent. I often get 10-20% off emails for items over 50 usd. Lot's of tents shipped from with in Canada with free shipping.

Here's a list of Canadian Suppliers that's a couple years old but should still be good. See attachment in .txt format.

At the beginning of this thread I notice that Roots and GH are recommended. I guess that's OK if you don't mind supporting companies that have denied pot growers like GH has since it's inception. It's now owned by the Scotts/Monsanto/Hawthorne/Bayer group of companies that have set their sights on the pot industry to make their next trillion dollars selling low quality products sourced in China for massive profits. GMO pot seeds won't be long in coming.

I've used AN nutes since they started up and say what you want they are good nutes made here in Canada first and now in the US as well. Their 3-part is no more expensive than the others including GH and you don't need all the fancy and overpriced supplements to grow lots of good pot. Never having to check pH is a huge bonus and something I've come to really like.

I'm also using MegaCrop nutes with good results and recently won a small 7 part kit of REMO nutes that a buddy, (who like me has been growing for decades), swears by so there are other good options out there.

I'm a fussy old fart who cares about what companies I support with my cash and am the same with food and drink that I put in my body. No junk and most of it is junk these days.

Rant over! lol

Guess I can't upload a .txt file so will try to post the text part in the next post.

For now here's a pic of the CBD girl still outside growing in the garden with her own little greenhouse. Heavy frost last night at -4C so she had a sheet over the top and front with a heater on low that kept the temp at +4C inside. There's a remote sensor hanging in the middle of the plant that I can monitor from my desk. Mainly fed MegaCrop nutes but lots of other goodies in her feed in a base of about 120L of ProMix HP with more goodies mixed in there too. Weather looks like it's going to shit here in northern Alberta so I may start cropping her soon but I'd like to limp her along for another couple weeks. Trichs are almost all milky so for a CBD plant she good to go but the buds are still full of white hairs and noticeably fattening up the last week or so as it's been warm and sunny during the days.

She's 5ft tall and was supposed to be an auto fem but grew as a regular fem and didn't start flowering until mid-August.
My first ever outdoor plant that made it to the finish line in 20 years up here. Haven't even tried for over 15 years and do all my growing inside 'til this.

The only leaves that have gone yellow so far are in the warm air path from the heater. Another reason to think she's not quite ready yet. I'm betting 4lbs wet after a light trim fresh off the plant and into the freezer for making edible meds with.

OutdoorGirl071020.JPG

I have a vegging monster-cropped clone off her growing in the spare bedroom under T-12s with a couple different Kush varieties. Two Monkey Banana kush plants flowering down in the grow room too.

Looks good mate, you have her nice and bundled up, you'd think you could sneak 2-3 more weeks.
Monkey Banana kush sound like perfect plant for edibles, you have pic's of it.

Looks good mate, you have her nice and bundled up, you'd think you could sneak 2-3 more weeks.
Monkey Banana kush sound like perfect plant for edibles, you have pic's of it.

Just a pic 3 days ago. Left one is eating MegaCrop nutes and the one on the right is on Advanced Nutrients 3-part with Big bud. Not much to look at yet at 2 weeks 12/12. The 3rd one is upstairs being the momma in case these turn out really well. Basking under a 600w Hortilux Super HPS light.

MBK061020.JPG

Just a pic 3 days ago. Left one is eating MegaCrop nutes and the one on the right is on Advanced Nutrients 3-part with Big bud. Not much to look at yet at 2 weeks 12/12. The 3rd one is upstairs being the momma in case these turn out really well. Basking under a 600w Hortilux Super HPS light.

MBK061020.JPG

Nice!! I've been thinking of doing a more edible friendly plant for cloning and Monkey Banana kush sounds perfect.
I'm old shool perfect bud for smoking plants and my kid says i need to move into the future and get plants better for making edibles.

Rant over! lol

OutdoorGirl071020.JPG

Hi Old Med user Welcome to the group!.... Love the plants and thanks for all the links :) , As for the rant about Monsanto and supporting them in this day and age unfortunately they have cornered the market and monopolized, The suggestion about any product on here is just suggestions and what people could find to use, I don't think anyone here cares to back Monsanto all they care is to grow some kick ass pot to smoke! lol... So its hard for some of us that don't have access to better products right away, and we have to use what we can get our hands on locally even if it is monsanto backed, to try to grow the best pot we can especially when it comes to hydroponic DWC growing.. slim pickings for choice around here... Hence like you I'm trying to make my own hydroponic nutes and I hate the Monsanto company and what they are doing to the worlds seeds it makes my skin crawl that they are pattening everything that grows. :(

Sadly tho my friend.... monsanto has already entered the pot world a long time ago when breeders started to genetically manipulate growth patterns and feminized and auto their seeds, It might not be the greedy corporation itself involved yet, but the ideology that modified seed is the way to go unfortunalty has been planted in peoples minds that its ok and the way of the future for pot growing and food :( This is why I stick to regular seed when it comes to my pot ... Better genetics and more natural... lol....Maybe its time for a revolution! :)

Hi Old Med user Welcome to the group!.... Love the plants and thanks for all the links :) , As for the rant about Monsanto and supporting them in this day and age unfortunately they have cornered the market and monopolized, The suggestion about any product on here is just suggestions and what people could find to use, I don't think anyone here cares to back Monsanto all they care is to grow some kick ass pot to smoke! lol... So its hard for some of us that don't have access to better products right away, and we have to use what we can get our hands on locally even if it is monsanto backed, to try to grow the best pot we can especially when it comes to hydroponic DWC growing.. slim pickings for choice around here... Hence like you I'm trying to make my own hydroponic nutes and I hate the Monsanto company and what they are doing to the worlds seeds it makes my skin crawl that they are pattening everything that grows. :(

Sadly tho my friend.... monsanto has already entered the pot world a long time ago when breeders started to genetically manipulate growth patterns and feminized and auto their seeds, It might not be the greedy corporation itself involved yet, but the ideology that modified seed is the way to go unfortunalty has been planted in peoples minds that its ok and the way of the future for pot growing and food :( This is why I stick to regular seed when it comes to my pot ... Better genetics and more natural... lol....Maybe its time for a revolution! :)

There's a huge difference between genetically engineering a plant's genes and selective breeding. The first one is evil and the 2nd is natural and is happening in the wilds all over the planet. Humans just decide which phenotypes of whatever type of plant they are improving gets to breed with the others. It's just targeted evolution. Same thing with animals.

There's no genetic manipulation when making fem seeds or breeding autos. The silver thiosulphate spray used to get female pollen from a female plant just stops production of ethylene and causes the sprayed areas to go hermie but in a good way. Auto plants came about by breeding sativa and indica plants with the 3rd genus, ruderalis which naturally flowers fast and under any light as it evolved up north in Siberia and has to grow that way to survive. I live in that kind of northern zone here. Through normal selective breeding the autoflower genes got transfered to regular plants and were bread to produce more with other wanted traits like yield, THC levels etc.

Monsanto/Bayer hasn't released a GMO pot strains yet but I bet they already have a few in the back room ready to go. RoundUp Ready for sure! :D

If you're in a legal place you can order whatever you need online these days and often for less than you could buy it for in a store. I never ordered anything pot related until Canada went legal. I'd walk in with cash to the nearest hydro store 2 hours away and get what I needed or do without.

I've grown DWC since '01 and done about 50 tubs worth since then. May be back to doing it again soon if I can't get hold of another big bale or two of ProMix for my planned growing this winter. Building my own RO system now so water won't be a problem. $3.50 for a 5gal jug at the store and PITA to go get it like I did today. 5 jugs every Friday. 10 miles to town. :(

I'm not putting anyone down for using products from companies I don't approve of but like to raise awareness about stuff like that.

Nice!! I've been thinking of doing a more edible friendly plant for cloning and Monkey Banana kush sounds perfect.
I'm old shool perfect bud for smoking plants and my kid says i need to move into the future and get plants better for making edibles.

I don't know that it's any better for edibles than anything else. I'll turn most of the kush into RSO for the wife. It's my outdoor CBD girl that I want for edible oil infusions. She is supposed to be less than 1% THC so won't get a fly high but should kill my arthritis dead!

I've always been more of a sativa kind of guy but getting into kush these days. And CBD too. Got seeds for Strawberry Banana kush x Violator kush that sound good too. I've had the Violator and it's fire. Have a couple Hindu kush moms and I really like that one. Nice buzz and it gets so dark purple at the end of flowering it almost looks black. Blood red sap in it too.

I don't care about a plant's THC levels as much as I care about the CBD levels. You just smoke more lower THC pot to get to the same place but if it doesn't have the kind of buzz this old head needs then it could be 100% THC and I won't want it. Got to get me to my happy place and keep the depression at bay or it's useless to me. If I want to get all f'ed up I'll go get a bottle of EverClear. lol

The higher CBD levels mean I get more medicine per gram of pot harvested and that's a good thing.

There's a huge difference between genetically engineering a plant's genes and selective breeding. The first one is evil and the 2nd is natural and is happening in the wilds all over the planet. Humans just decide which phenotypes of whatever type of plant they are improving gets to breed with the others. It's just targeted evolution. Same thing with animals.

There's no genetic manipulation when making fem seeds or breeding autos. The silver thiosulphate spray used to get female pollen from a female plant just stops production of ethylene and causes the sprayed areas to go hermie but in a good way. Auto plants came about by breeding sativa and indica plants with the 3rd genus, ruderalis which naturally flowers fast and under any light as it evolved up north in Siberia and has to grow that way to survive. I live in that kind of northern zone here. Through normal selective breeding the autoflower genes got transfered to regular plants and were bread to produce more with other wanted traits like yield, THC levels etc.

Monsanto/Bayer hasn't released a GMO pot strains yet but I bet they already have a few in the back room ready to go. RoundUp Ready for sure! :D

If you're in a legal place you can order whatever you need online these days and often for less than you could buy it for in a store. I never ordered anything pot related until Canada went legal. I'd walk in with cash to the nearest hydro store 2 hours away and get what I needed or do without.

I've grown DWC since '01 and done about 50 tubs worth since then. May be back to doing it again soon if I can't get hold of another big bale or two of ProMix for my planned growing this winter. Building my own RO system now so water won't be a problem. $3.50 for a 5gal jug at the store and PITA to go get it like I did today. 5 jugs every Friday. 10 miles to town. :(

I'm not putting anyone down for using products from companies I don't approve of but like to raise awareness about stuff like that.

Hi ...OldMeduser
I see where you are coming from and agree with most parts, Fem's yes can be achieved by stressing the plant to produce male pollen, But when it comes to at least auto's thats not made naturally in the wild cause man has to manipulate its genes to bring out the recessive non photo period growth gene to grow a certain way in the new rudralis sativa mix strain, It wouldn't be able to naturally grow that way from out of the ground at first until we stepped in and modified its growth patterns.... When a ruderalis naturally grows in colder climates like Siberia... and a Jamaican sativa grows naturally on the island by the equator.... How can those two strains grow naturally together in the wild to create a sativa auto flowering plant?... I guess everything has been modified and altered to soot mans needs in the past, present and unfortunately into the future..... LOL guess its time to burn our crops and raise a stink!.. Just like the ladies did with their bra's in the 60's time to turn the 60's yuppies with their hedge, trust funds back into 60's Hippies fighting the man!...Like moncrapto and the governments that help them sneak into our lives and steal our lively hood and food from under us..... I guess your like me your ok with modifying somethings, Just as long as its not genetically modifying organics. :)... I'm kinda curious how you feel about man genetically altering our DNA to be able to grow limbs back like a salamander if we were to lose a limb... Me personally I find it hard to draw a line in the sand and say this is were it stops when it comes to modifying things in life be it genetically or not. Wonder what the person with no limbs would have to say? ...In the end I'm like you I like to watch what I put into my body and know where things come from when it comes to my food.... lmao don't get me going on about corn ,Cause now thats a definite Gmo crop lol .. Glad you joined the chat OldMeduser you awoke the activist in me been too long! :)

I don't know that it's any better for edibles than anything else. I'll turn most of the kush into RSO for the wife. It's my outdoor CBD girl that I want for edible oil infusions. She is supposed to be less than 1% THC so won't get a fly high but should kill my arthritis dead!

I've always been more of a sativa kind of guy but getting into kush these days. And CBD too. Got seeds for Strawberry Banana kush x Violator kush that sound good too. I've had the Violator and it's fire. Have a couple Hindu kush moms and I really like that one. Nice buzz and it gets so dark purple at the end of flowering it almost looks black. Blood red sap in it too.

I don't care about a plant's THC levels as much as I care about the CBD levels. You just smoke more lower THC pot to get to the same place but if it doesn't have the kind of buzz this old head needs then it could be 100% THC and I won't want it. Got to get me to my happy place and keep the depression at bay or it's useless to me. If I want to get all f'ed up I'll go get a bottle of EverClear. lol

The higher CBD levels mean I get more medicine per gram of pot harvested and that's a good thing.

Have you tried Charlotte's web that is a beautiful cbd strain to use for meds.

Geeeze is my Gorilla Glue ever getting dark, gonna be pretty well black pretty soon.
Picture does not do justice.
Still looks like it needs more time though. Breeder says around first week of November. I dont think it will last that long.

I hope everyone is enjoying their start to the long weekend.
Beauty weather here in Niagara, 22 feels like 25, very windy though. Gusting around 55km/hr. Little bit of rain on the way, nothing serious though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201010-140158_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201010-140158_Gallery.jpg
    755.8 KB · Views: 31
Geeeze is my Gorilla Glue ever getting dark, gonna be pretty well black pretty soon.
Picture does not do justice.
Still looks like it needs more time though. Breeder says around first week of November. I dont think it will last that long.

I hope everyone is enjoying their start to the long weekend.
Beauty weather here in Niagara, 22 feels like 25, very windy though. Gusting around 55km/hr. Little bit of rain on the way, nothing serious though.
Question @bcarpenter24 ... how does that plant feel, she still supple or a bit dry?
Seriously, it looks similar in structure or development to a bagseed I have treated with anti aphid measures, then drove a screw into her stem.
First grow, wringing my hands and trying to see when people do harvest. I know, tricomes but I want to know how it feels, you know? Thanks!

Have you tried Charlotte's web that is a beautiful cbd strain to use for meds.

There's better strains than Charlotte's Web out there now. I've got a few yet to grow and the one I have outside is so low in THC that it appeals to even folks like my 93 yo mom who is waiting to try it for her multitude of aches and pains but does not want to get high. Our 73 yo friend who works still at a deli and has more severe arthritis than myself really wants some bad. She liked the cocobudder I made from a strain called Sebring's Revenge but it's about 3 - 4% THC so she doesn't want to use it when working. She catches quite a buzz on it so will only take it on evenings that she has the next day off or she says she just can't work worth a shit. I like the buzz off it. More like being tipsy on booze than high on pot and really helps my mood.

But when it comes to at least auto's thats not made naturally in the wild cause man has to manipulate its genes to bring out the recessive non photo period growth gene to grow a certain way in the new rudralis sativa mix strain, It wouldn't be able to naturally grow that way from out of the ground at first until we stepped in and modified its growth patterns....

This is still just selective breeding and man is doing nothing to manipulate the genes like is done with genetic engineering. You are just just putting compatible plant strains close enough together to be able to swap genes like they would in the wild if they got close enough together to do it on their own.

I think your understanding of the differences between GE and selective breeding may be a little foggy. Like you put a cat and a dog together and no breeding happens. Get them into a Monsanto GE lab and who knows what kind of monsters they could create. That can't happen ever in the wilds.

Like if you're growing heritage tomatoes and the farmer across the road is growing GMO corn you have nothing to fear. But if he's growing GMo tomatoes then you're fucked for saving seeds from the tomatoes you grow as they would likely pick up the GMO pollen and incorporate those genes into their own gene profile.

A problem like that happened in Oregon a few years back. Monsanto was experimenting with GMO wheat in the area where regular wheat was being grown and that got contaminated. Large shipments of normal wheat were rejected by China because of that contamination and cost farmers millions of dollars. There is still no commercial GMO wheat on the market but will be someday most likely.

When China rejects GMO products that tells us something. Thanks to corporate lobbying and the US gov't's corruption in the face of corporate pressure and money the US leads the world in adoption of these untested technologies. WE get to be the labrats. It's being rejected almost everywhere else in the world like Europe and the UK including Australia and New Zealand.

And what is the screw supposed to do?

Think it falls into stem splitting and possibly redirects that trama to the buds...or that's my jist. It is sort of a spare that has been relegated to quarantine due to aphids, an ideal candidate.

There's better strains than Charlotte's Web out there now. I've got a few yet to grow and the one I have outside is so low in THC that it appeals to even folks like my 93 yo mom who is waiting to try it for her multitude of aches and pains but does not want to get high. Our 73 yo friend who works still at a deli and has more severe arthritis than myself really wants some bad. She liked the cocobudder I made from a strain called Sebring's Revenge but it's about 3 - 4% THC so she doesn't want to use it when working. She catches quite a buzz on it so will only take it on evenings that she has the next day off or she says she just can't work worth a shit. I like the buzz off it. More like being tipsy on booze than high on pot and really helps my mood.

This is still just selective breeding and man is doing nothing to manipulate the genes like is done with genetic engineering. You are just just putting compatible plant strains close enough together to be able to swap genes like they would in the wild if they got close enough together to do it on their own.

I think your understanding of the differences between GE and selective breeding may be a little foggy. Like you put a cat and a dog together and no breeding happens. Get them into a Monsanto GE lab and who knows what kind of monsters they could create. That can't happen ever in the wilds.

Like if you're growing heritage tomatoes and the farmer across the road is growing GMO corn you have nothing to fear. But if he's growing GMo tomatoes then you're fucked for saving seeds from the tomatoes you grow as they would likely pick up the GMO pollen and incorporate those genes into their own gene profile.

A problem like that happened in Oregon a few years back. Monsanto was experimenting with GMO wheat in the area where regular wheat was being grown and that got contaminated. Large shipments of normal wheat were rejected by China because of that contamination and cost farmers millions of dollars. There is still no commercial GMO wheat on the market but will be someday most likely.

When China rejects GMO products that tells us something. Thanks to corporate lobbying and the US gov't's corruption in the face of corporate pressure and money the US leads the world in adoption of these untested technologies. WE get to be the labrats. It's being rejected almost everywhere else in the world like Europe and the UK including Australia and New Zealand.

I get what you mean between Genetically engineering and selective breeding, love the cat and dog example. I guess what I'm trying to say is everyone seems to be trying to play god and nothing is natural anymore in this world. Canabis included not saying its a bad thing just not natural. ...lol this is coming from a DWC grower... and soil ;) haha

Think it falls into stem splitting and possibly redirects that trama to the buds...or that's my jist. It is sort of a spare that has been relegated to quarantine due to aphids, an ideal candidate.

That's bro-science that has been debunked for decades. If you want to stress a plant to help produce more resin there's nothing like a good drought. Let it dry right out until it's leaves have been drooping for 24 hours then water it. It's the latest technique and supposed to actually work. I do that by accident on a fairly regular basis. ;)

Should kill off a lot of root aphids or fungus gnat larvae at the same time.

Then there's always hanging the plant upside down so the THC runs down into the buds . . .

I get what you mean between Genetically engineering and selective breeding, love the cat and dog example. I guess what I'm trying to say is everyone seems to be trying to play god and nothing is natural anymore in this world. Canabis included not saying its a bad thing just not natural. ...lol this is coming from a DWC grower... and soil ;) haha

The big push for higher THC levels has been what's driven selective breeding in cannabis for the last few decades. What we have now is pot devoid of character except for a few notable strains. I prefer older strains that may not have huge THC levels but they are each easy to tell apart on the first hit just but the way it hits.

Everything's going to be plastic by and by.

Back
Top Bottom