Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Happy Friday! I wanted to thank you guys for the 4 plant discussion because I was going to grow a bunch of plants small for budscicles. However, based on your reminder, I will be growing one massive plant in DWC that I hope to root in 15 different sites. 1 seed, 1 plant 😃

20231201_223807.jpg

Took a chance on regs and got two males, down to two plants ......... I'm done calling it legal and sticking with restricted to death. Sometimes I hope legalization was nothing more than clearing the Trudeau family name. Amnesty comes easy when you hold influence and $$$$$. Seems like it's ok as long as I pay to play at the liquor store (legal outlet in NS) . No money being made from me and doin my best to make a silk purse from a sows ear. Back to only fems for me or clones and big plants, so much for fast turnovers. First big snow on the way tonight.:yahoo:

Harvested Romulan nugs from the 20yr old pack of Next Generation seeds I hunted out of over the summer... Talk about a blast from the past that signature pine-sol terps and the high that will put a dent in your forehead!.. lol
Romulan.jpg
20231202_144510_resized.jpg
20231202_144713.jpg

Harvested Romulan nugs from the 20yr old pack of Next Generation seeds I hunted out of over the summer... Talk about a blast from the past that signature pine-sol terps and the high that will put a dent in your forehead!.. lol
Romulan.jpg
20231202_144713.jpg
Wow! Awesome color fade and those nugs look glorious!! Congrats!

They're still not exactly legal, but the police seem reluctant to bust anyone with a modest personal amount. Not sure how large scale dealers would fare in the courts if busted.

they are actively busting growers in sask. even hobbyists, so be careful what you post. i heard ontario and quebec are the same. no idea about what's going on in the rest of the country. it's not a wrist slap either.

i would assume most folk here won't be involved in anything other than personal, but don't take 'donations' for produce.

Romulan.jpg
20231202_144713.jpg
Good work, seeds that are preserved in cool, dry, dark places can last many years. Thirty years is the most I've heard of for homegrowers.

Thanks 👊 was thinking of having the picture blown up big to hang it in our grow room... Not sure what I like more taking cannabis pictures or growing it ...lol
you should enter it in nug of the month.

Back
Top Bottom