Canadian LP'S experience

Thx for the links. Second one was an interesting read about the vague "securuty" measures. I was hoping to find some ppl with 10+ per day limits. That's disappointing. Dpmt enjoy smoking as much these days as I once used to so I tend to do concentrates and edibles which require more then 2 grams a day. I'll see what the doc and I can work out. I like the gram to plant ratio tho. 5 per gram. Shit. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm at 3 grams but i told them I already used that much (which I didn't). I would love a 10 gram a day limit so I could grow more plants but I've heard that if you explain to the doctor that you plan to grow and make concentrates and that you need a higher plant limit to be efficient, some will play ball and prescribe that higher daily dosage. This is of course all dependent on the physician and their attitude toward it. Personally my GP wouldn't even prescribe it and I went to a NHS clinic. I'm still grateful that I can have it legally at all.

Honestly, ordering from LP is a rip off. You can get 150$ oz's from mail-order websites with better quality. The mail order place i've been ordering is from GanjaGrams Canada's Most Trusted Online Mail Order Dispensary . I've been ordering from them for over a year never had a problem with missing order. They do really professional work and packaging its the same thing as ordering from an LP but cheaper better quality buds. I've ordered from tilray, aphira, and aurora, all 3 huge companies that doesn't seem like they even know how to grow. I had seeds in one of my tilray orders, the buds are restricted to like 13% thc which barely helps with my back pains.

Honestly, ordering from LP is a rip off. You can get 150$ oz's from mail-order websites with better quality. The mail order place i've been ordering is from.

You must like them a lot because all 3 of your posts this morning are promoting them.

On topic, I can’t deny that the MOMs I have dealt with (Pot Cargo & buymyweedonline) have both had great product & good service, packaging & communication. And the prices are competitive with the local dispensaries I have used. So they are great places to buy pot. And (along with the dispensaries) the only places to buy smokable concentrates.

But are they good places to buy medicine?

Has it been tested? Any pesticides? Did you see the results from that mass dispensary testing in San Francisco where 70-80% of the products failed?

What is the real THC content? The terpene profile? Terpenes vary batch to batch with the LPs so who knows with the unofficial growers?

So, if you just want pot, buy from the MOMs. Pot Cargo has sales every weekend with good quality $150-$175 oz. But for medicine . . . do your research.

Yeah i do like Ganjagrams a lot i have been ordering with them for over a year. I switched over to potcargo and bcmedichronic as well. I can agree with you on the fact most of the marijuana on the streets aren't tested, but if im ordering from LPs and I'm getting seeds in my weed... that doesn't really seem like there weed is fully tested as well. That's the main problem we face in Canada, people that have been growing for years and years don't have the funds to open up LPs on there own. So basically corporate owners that don't know anything about marijuana are the ones with funds and have the connections to open LPs. I know in the future there marijuana will be very good with all the scientific knowledge behind them, but as of right now their product just isn't working for me. Its good to have options out there i guess, everyone has there own preference.

I wouldn't ever smoke another gram of "government produced LP" weed again. They are using poisons to fix grow issues and selling it and basically poisoning people. I am part of the case against Organigram!

You can't beat small scale guys for quality and safety of the product!

yeah i've heard they put the weed under a radiation to kill all the pesticides and get rid of all the powder mildew, but how healthy is that radiation for us to smoke or intake? Not to sure, thats why i'll stick with the small scale guys !

I haven't vaped in a long time. I do concentrates and once in a blue moon edibles. Other then that it's smoke or dab.

Hey swag, I've got a 6 gr/day and also a designated grower for a 3gr/day. That's 45 plants. More than I actually grow, but with seedlings and clones it adds up fast, so if they count that, I'm over.

yeah i've heard they put the weed under a radiation to kill all the pesticides and get rid of all the powder mildew, but how healthy is that radiation for us to smoke or intake? Not to sure, thats why i'll stick with the small scale guys !

From my research so far, irradiation does have some impact on specific terpenes affecting taste & possibly its medicinal effects by drying out the bud prematurely. The terpene loss was likened to "leaving it out for a week" in one article I read. Yeah, I have a problem with that.

My list so far:

Irradiate all: Aphria, Canna Farms, Maricann, RedeCan

Irradiate some: Tweed irradiates most products (see it in their quality analysis), Emblem does their Clear range, Tilray & MedReleaf do (at least) some irradiation

No irradiation: Broken Coast, OrganiGram, Aurora, Peace Naturals

Anyone having problems with ordering through Aphria. Friend says she hasn't been able to order for 3 weeks.

That is odd. This shouldn't happen until next July. :cheesygrinsmiley: Has she called them to hear their excuse?

Btw On the list above about irradiation . . . it seems Broken Coast does irradiate much of their product now. Their Savary (pink kush) is not. And considering that many LPs sell product to other LPs, it will be more & more difficult going forward to figure out who actually is growing your meds.

Ian

Hi Swag. If you get in touch with Tweed Main Street, they will connect you with their doctors. No charge.

There are also a few clinics around the country who will walk you through the process. Some with no fees.

Bodystream will also hook you up with their Doctor. They are not a LP, so you get to choose your LP. There are others too.

There is no charge at Bodystream. Watch out for those that want money, I suspect they are billing both you and the government.

Peace.:peace:

I suspect they are billing both you and the government.

Yes, they are. My clinic is up front about it. $70 for initial 'education' + their billing to OHIP. $15 admin fee for follow-ups.

I may just have to switch.

Ian

Hi Swag. If you get in touch with Tweed Main Street, they will connect you with their doctors. No charge.

There are also a few clinics around the country who will walk you through the process. Some with no fees.

Bodystream will also hook you up with their Doctor. They are not a LP, so you get to choose your LP. There are others too.

There is no charge at Bodystream. Watch out for those that want money, I suspect they are billing both you and the government.

Peace.:peace:
Are these guys just allowing me to register and order thru them only or are they helping me get my prescription and license?

Hey SwAggNiFiCeNt,

Both Tweed and Bodystream have Doctors. You will fill out paperwork (check both sites for details) and they will review it. You will be scheduled a video conference with the Doctor who will have already seen your paperwork. The Doctor will interview you and decide on your prescription. If approved, you will then select a LP.

Peace. :peace:

Are these guys just allowing me to register and order thru them only or are they helping me get my prescription and license?

Back
Top Bottom