Cannabis Dust: Simple Consumption, Unexpected Potency

This morning I tried a dose on my cereal. Wow, so easy! And flexible. I'll be able to add a dose to many more things than I could with my (I think now previous standard) olive oil soak. I don't drink coffee but adding a dose to your morning cup would be another super easy way to get a dose in.

I'm not sure I'd ever consume just the dry powder by itself but adding it to most any food or drink seems like an incredibly easy way to take it. And no clouds of smoke or any clunky apparatus needed.

Another advantage is the compact storage of the harvest. I reduced a big jar of buds down to a really small jar in my spice cabinet. It just sits there with all of the other containers and you'd have to really know what you're looking at to notice it at all. I could likely fit an ounce (28 grams) of bud into a 3 oz spice jar.
I think I'm going to really like this method, so :thanks: @Bucudinkydow for sharing it!

I have been going more and more to making dust. I harvest, dry until it is ready to jar but then go directly to the toaster oven to decarb. Then, with mortar and pestle, grind it and then put thru a flour sifter. I then keep it in the freezer until needed. I'm going to start adding enough coconut oil and lecithin to moisten it then put in 00 capsules.
No burbing, checking for mould, finding enough jars!!!

I made two small batches in the air fryer. (You have to turn the fan either off, or down, or it blows stuff the branches and buds right out of the bowl.)
It makes the house smell great, and it crumbles to dust real easy when you first pull it out of the air fryer.
(It is humid enough here that if I wait half a day it does not crumble as well, but if I crumble it within like an hour after pulling it out, it crumbles super easy.)

EDIT: and the taste isn't bad. (I don't think I would serve it to non-medicating company, but not bad.)

This has really been helping me. Thank you for posting this thread.

Back
Top Bottom