CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise - Dawgfather - Rawdawg - Soil - LED + CFL 2013-14

Re: CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise - Dawgfather - Rawdawg - Soil - LED + CFL 2013

Looks great! Looks like you might be enjoying that by april say 2/3 of the way through the month or so if you're down with the short cure.

Re: CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise - Dawgfather - Rawdawg - Soil - LED + CFL 2013

I don't care about smaller shoots or whatever I just look after a certain point lets say anywhere from 28 to 42 days in flower I keep looking then I start deciding whats too far behind and just take it off so the tops get to use more of the energy
well not just the tops but whatevers keeping up with the rest of the plant makes for less popcorn buds

Looks great! Looks like you might be enjoying that by april say 2/3 of the way through the month or so if you're down with the short cure.

Thanks! Well, TGA claims this finishes in 60 to 67 days, so that would put me around a week or so into April. But I'm going to go by the trichs! I think Penny will finish before the Dawgfathers. And then following up later in April will be the Blue Cheese.

But yes, after drying and curing, you're probably right, 2/3 through April sounds about right. Damn.

I don't care about smaller shoots or whatever I just look after a certain point lets say anywhere from 28 to 42 days in flower I keep looking then I start deciding whats too far behind and just take it off so the tops get to use more of the energy
well not just the tops but whatevers keeping up with the rest of the plant makes for less popcorn buds

Alright, that's good advice. I guess that means maybe this weekend I should clean up the lower, lagging buds and leaves.

I'll probably juice them or save them for my first batch of oil. Of course, I'll need to save some to sample ;)

Thanks, Cronic. :)

Due to the sucky photos in my last image update, I decided to take these today:

Bigger bushy Dawgfather - buds, so far, aren't that frosty.

DFlarge_budfix_31514.jpg

Smaller Dawgfather pheno - much much more frosty so far.
DFsml_cola_31514.jpg

Blue Cheese - this one is lanky, but the buds are coming along alright anyway. This plant is 10-12 days behind the rest, or something.
BCbud_31514.jpg

Pennywise - nice colas developing and it's pretty frosty, plus, it just smells great.
PWcola2_31514.jpg

PWfull_31514.jpg

PWcola_31514.jpg

Looking Good CannaMeds Happy Skunkday

Thanks Cronic, Happy Skunkday to you also.

------

I'm trying something different with my nutes today. I'm brewing up some tea with a small amount of Happy Frog Fruit n Flower fertilizer and some molasses. I'm not really sure how much to put in there for 3 or 4 gallons, and I think the stuff is time release, so I don't expect it to be strong. I am trying it with two shot glasses full, which I put in a bag to filter it. The fert does claim to have beneficial microbes in it. I'm going to give them this tea instead of just water and molasses this time and see how they like it.

great thread sorry i missed it...well most of it but at least its buds that fatten up to see the great =) ending

great thread sorry i missed it...well most of it but at least its buds that fatten up to see the great =) ending

Thanks, geturgrowon, and welcome... you've made it just in time for the final chapter ;)

Well, so far I've tested out two early popcorn buds. Last night was Dawgfather and tonight is Pennywise!

I like them both so far, but I can tell that Pennywise is already more potent. So far, it's a very clean, relaxing feeling. I look forward to testing out the final, fully developed buds!

Tomorrow I'll test out the smaller Dawgfather, which is far outproducing it's bigger sister, in terms of trichomes. She just grows a bit slower, smaller and doesn't yield big nugs, so far.

The good news is that I think these two will produce high quality oil & smoke. :allgood:

good to hear you are and will be enjoying the fruits of your labor CannaMeds :thumb:

Update:

Bad news.

Pennywise has hermied on me. :(

So sad, I was really hoping to see her fatten up and finish off. Now I'm going to have to pull her from the tent tonight.

I wonder if it was due to the stress of defoliating her fairly late into flower? Or maybe there was some light getting in through the exhaust vent. Not sure. I'll try her clones another round and see if they herm as well.

So far, none of the other ladies are showing signs of nanners. Fingers crossed.

Big sigh...

Penny is no more. She has been cut. I took some pics during her final hours...

However, I cannot seem to be able to access the My Photos popup at the moment. I'll try again, probably tomorrow.

sorry to hear about the tranny plant

Back
Top Bottom