CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise - Dawgfather - Rawdawg - Soil - LED + CFL 2013-14

Re: CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise - Dawgfather - Rawdawg - Soil - LED + CFL 2013

Gratz CannaMeds Those Buds Look Frosty Great Work :thumb:

Re: CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise - Dawgfather - Rawdawg - Soil - LED + CFL 2013

Thanks Cronic!

And KJC, thanks, I'll defo sub up to your Dominator journal.

As for keeping the flowering girls going, too late for that now. I had to harvest them. That's ok though, I have another round that will be ready to flower out soon. They are already in the tent...

Man I am so sorry to read all your mishaps. Hope you get things all straightened out and that what you did harvest is usable.....:circle-of-love:

Thanks, Dennise, it's alright. I'm confident that I'll get some use out of the harvest. And hopefully the next round will be trouble free!

I hope you are doing well yourself and your garden stays green and happy. ;)

Final update for this journal!

All of the plants that were harvested have been dried now, and trimmed up, and 'de-stemmed' so to speak. The fate of all of this bud will be turned into oil. I plan on trying a couple of different methods to create two grades of oil. All will be stripped with 190 proof grain alcohol. Also, everything will be decarboxylated by baking in the oven for 1 hour at 245 degrees. Then everything will be frozen. Finally, I will use a special filter before reduction to remove all impurities. I wish I could keep some for smoke, but that will have to wait until the next round.

Meanwhile, I have two males that are now releasing pollen. I've been capturing some each day and freezing it. The Pennywise male has already dumped quite a bit, certainly enough to make lots of seeds! I'm still waiting on some nice pollen dumps from the dawgfather male, but he's very close now.

Finally, I have the clones. They have been on GLR, and for some reason, the Dawgfather girls decided to start flowering while in GLR. I'm trying to slow it down or revert it, but I'm not sure yet what will happen with them.

The plan is to transplant them to 7 gallon pots very soon, veg them for a little while longer and try to flower them again. Plus, I'm going to try to make some seeds with the pollen I'm collecting. I look forward to doing some crosses!

So, I have some final pictures for this journal. I may continue with a new journal, we shall see.

Thanks 420 for all of your help and support during this last grow. It was a fun, challenging & wild ride. A little disappointing in the end, but I was still able to get the much needed medicine. Hopefully this next batch of oil will really do the trick.

males_4814.jpg

penny_pollen_4814.jpg

harvest_4814.jpg

:Namaste:

It was fun following along, Meds! Should be some fine medicinal oil. Thanks for sharing the journey. :peace:

if im not mistaken your not suppose to freeze pollen cool dry dark place fridge is ok freezer too cold I think
might make the pollen unviable
fyi I thought I read something about that somewhere

Please stop by and say hello. Great work and looks like great product......:circle-of-love:

Thanks, Dennise, I'll definitely stop by and say hello. Thanks for the support and keep 'em green and sticky!

It was fun following along, Meds! Should be some fine medicinal oil. Thanks for sharing the journey. :peace:

Thanks, PeeJay, my pleasure. I hope you're right, I'm making the first batch today. I look forward to seeking how it turns out.

if im not mistaken your not suppose to freeze pollen cool dry dark place fridge is ok freezer too cold I think
might make the pollen unviable
fyi I thought I read something about that somewhere

Hmm, Cronic, I've read a lot of posts around the web suggesting that you freeze it. Just to be sure, I think I'll keep some in the fridge and some frozen!
Thanks for visiting and keep that awesome perpetual going strong! Aloha. :)

:allgood:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

I followed your pennywise grow you did late 2013 early 2014.

I too will be raising a few from seed and would very much like some advice on how to grow it as yours turn out very healthy looking.

My main concern lately is with PH, and nutrients. I've been doing very well indoors with a hybrid strain of blueberry hogs breath in coco under 8 t5ho lamps with supplemental co2 running GoBox Nutes during the winter months.

However, the unseasonable weather as of late has stressed my current crop to a crawl and do not wish to repeat this history.

Which brings me to my questions.

Assuming I have adequate control of the environment, what was your humidity and temperature like during the phases?

What brand or brands of nutes and at what percent/ppm did you use during the phases?

And of course at what ph does pennywise like to be at during the phases.

I have shifted towards growing organically and prefer it now that I've experienced the difference. I like smooth much better than harsh and clean rather than chemical aftertastes. Like comparing cigars and cigarettes.

I am trying to build my HIGH CBD library to include ACDC and Valentine X and I'm finding these girls to be really sensitive. I got to treat these girls as if they were haze i suppose.

Not sure how to treat a harlequin and Jack the ripper cross. I'd appreciate your help? thanks.

Hi; I just started growing plants and I just found Pennywise as a great healing plant. I went looking for seeds on line but they are very expensive and I have little money. Does anyone have a few seeds to get me started? I would really appreciate it. balacorelanger@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom