New CFL Grow

Anyone have any experience with plants that reveg? If so how to go about with this. Was reading a couple things. But i am not sure if i want to harvest early and let the plant re grow? Or should i just leave her for the rest of her cycle. Coming to the end of week 6 since the lights flipped? :lot-o-toke: Oh so many what to do’s lol

Doing alright, surviving that’s for sure! Lol being home is nice, being able to see the daughter everyday has been a treat. It’s also driving me bonkers lol! Can’t take her outside to play because she constantly does this potty dance every time she gets bundled up, screams her face off and freezes. Potty training sucks! Lol

painted my oldest daughters room, moved her into said room, then painted the baby’s room. So I’m staying busy, which helps! Lol how about you and your family? How are you guys?

The same that way. But past the potty training ( not counting the dog). This time of year is busy for me at work breakup is here and now its crunch time. The wife is pulling her hair out trying to get the kids to do there school work. I am also trying to get our mud bogger done and hoping that they are not canceled for the whole summer:adore:

Haha must be hard to keep them focussed long enough to do schooling when they’re at home lol! These are really sucky times right now! I hope it all passes soon. Would be nice to be working right now trying to bank some money before this baby is here next month.

I bet. It takes a lot of money for all the baby stuff needed especially diapers. We used cloth with our first, saved more then you think the liners were cheap and they came in rolls of about 500. And no stink in the house they could be flushed :thumb:

9AC03756-D334-49C2-972A-8E429BB9B3C1.jpeg

Old blueberry
9AEA8C67-E966-41AC-9F55-2C59461828E8.jpeg

New blueberry.
Hope i didn’t take to much off, i left 90% of the really small buds and now she will be moved into her old home

Back
Top Bottom