Grow 2

Thanks for coming along man, the soil still a little damp i moved my tent to the basement i am wondering if the floor didnt make the roots to cold, i stuck her upstairs in my closet under my cfl for the night will see how it is in the morning.

I have been looking at those fabric pots to but been toying with the dwc idea as well
Dwc? What's that

Cloth pots are awesome! They have smart technology that prunes the roots back from the outter Edge of the pot! I grew in nothing but 5 gal cloth bags... except for this run. This run I’m keeping everything small.
I agree I love the fabric pots I use small plastic pots to start then into 7 gallon fabric pots. I am on my 5th grow with these bags they might have 1 or 2 more grows left in them. For $5 each that's not bad.

I agree I love the fabric pots I use small plastic pots to start then into 7 gallon fabric pots. I am on my 5th grow with these bags they might have 1 or 2 more grows left in them. For $5 each that's not bad.
Lol I’m bad for that... I usually just throw the pot away.. soil and all! Lol I’ve got no time to clean them... I’ve still got 14 dirty plastic pots sitting in my laundry sink downstairs waiting to be washed :laughtwo:

96293D58-9010-46F3-9D39-D661A5148B6D.jpeg

A7E97033-A1F6-40C9-AE28-224931213C9A.jpeg

well she is starting to pick up speed here a bit, is a little hot and dry for her in my closet now but not drooping like she was anymore. So will see how she holds this watering and maybe go back to the tent here in a couple days.

Man i am so ready for a holiday i dont know how everyone is sying it lowing down hell i think i am getting busier at work just retarded, but on the upside at least i am still working lol:)
But here is an update for everyone, she is still growing pretty slow for a month old in my opinion. On her second feeding now but roots are out of the bottom on the 1.5 gal pot.
E5F320A5-7385-4F2B-8B2A-3602405559AD.jpeg

7211CDFF-ADF8-44CE-88C7-89813CA3BAA2.jpeg

now with this being my only plant that has made it this go round( sorry @HashFart shiahkaberry never even sprouted. ) and my last grow they were twice this size when i put into 5 gal pots, i wonder how big should i go with this one?or should i let her get a little more root bound and see if she will stretch out some

Back
Top Bottom