Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

I found the secret tab, starting poll for an easier link, that's way too many clicks, lol

This is like a whole new ATMOSPHERICAL WONDERLAND in 420land, and on my freekin' bday, thanks again to all that repped me, only to be ignored, that's all gonna change.
How can I view & respond to my reps? Reps are very elusive, I searched everywhere, honestly can't find 'em, no wonder I didn't know REP.

(help guy here) ***** I can't believe there is no HELP!! emoticon

:thanks:

Ignore all above, I can't find any reps under that 2nd tab called CP, I saw it once, now they're gone/very hard for me to find any trace reps I recieved, I have a couple thousand (units/credits?) I can't get that page back, can my units be be traded for to sway voters? lol just kidding Rico

:sorry: Jaga. Here are your answers.

:Namaste:

GOOOOD MOORning Sri Sriman Ricorico
sorry I haven’t been around for a while I get lost in here some times an forget were I am :) can you tell me

Hi Jaga :ciao: You are in Completed Journals :partyboy:

I have a new one :circle-of-love:

Spawn of Non-Pointless-Ex-Seedling takes over the UB 801 HC FTW KC 5.0 UV

Guru Ji what is optimum light ,,,,, I have one of those light meter come soil ph meter an dry soil thingy
I try to keep it so the plants are off the meter could this be tooo much or just the optimal amount?:popcorn:

Optimum light for Cfls would be as much and as close as possible :allgood:

:Namaste:

I am what now!!!:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:My grow is only just flowering an Blooming fool am I it,s so crap they shoved me in the cuboard Mate I never thought 420 would reflect my present home life:straightface::straightface:Just one thing befor they through me away Im growing my autos on 16/8 all they way through so it dawned on me:idea:is it that is making one of them stretch even through her flower period Sarahs fine in fact stunted from the episode ?? I was keeping the light on the veg cause of Bella /Don? But tonight I saw how much further she had stretched an thought enough is enough,, as lon Da sorry Im stoned and ranting :popcorn:

So it's now officially completed...

Hi, Jaga :ciao:

Rico means that his journal (this journal) is completed. He has a new one.

Your journal isn't completed until you complete it. :)

I don't know the answers to your auto questions, but I sure wish I did. ;)

Hi, Stranger Rico :battingeyelashes:

Wait, I know a lot about cars, maybe I can help with his question about his cars before people stop coming here.

I haven't started my next journal because people might laugh at the light-house my girls (never) sleep in when it's dark outside'

Ok here's a peek

P1155731.JPG

as Spimp would say, my ghetto grow
P1155729.JPG

Hi Rico :ciao: Hope you had a good weekend. This might be a stupid question but with me being a newbie and all. Do you mean no water with the Superthrive when planting the seed into the Rockwool cubes? Also do you find the self pruning pots to be helpful and why? Any and all info is much appreciated. :reading420magazine: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom