Dank's Three Strain Grow LST CFLs In Soil

I haven't harvested the AK X UK Cherry Cheese X Skunk #1 yet AG, didn't mean to mislead anyone w when I said there was one. It will probably be harvested within a week, so then there will be one big plant, and I'll start another one in my space, just one big beast.

Here's the GDP X Purple Cheese, which will be flipped very soon, after it's transplanted into a 7 gallon pot.
20140202_161331.jpg
20140202_161413.jpg

We harvested the AK X UK Cherry Cheese X Skunk #1 last night, and got 109 grams of wet bud, and 63 grams of trim. The Purple Paralysis only yielded 21 grams dry, and is being cured now, it is some good smoke though, and had a nice flavor even uncured. Here's some harvest pics of the AK X UK Cherry Cheese X Skunk #1 for you guys.
20140205_194910.jpg
20140205_194923.jpg
20140205_194930.jpg
20140205_195048.jpg

Damn Dank! Those nugz look heavy as hell. Well done broham.

Thank you everyone, and I could only hope to get notm, but I am very satisfied with these genetics, and I like this cross a lot. The Purple Paralysis was kinda weak by comparison, in terms of production, but I like the sativa head high, so it's cool, I just won't grow this strain again. The GDP X PURPLE CHEESE will be flipped within the week, and we'll be making some much needed upgrades to that space. Since there are no plants the cabinet, it is being used as a drying area for the AK X UK Cherry Cheese X Skunk #1, but I'll be cracking beans soon enough, I just have to. The GDP X Purple Cheese is going to be a beast, with over foot long colas, and will go under LED lights soon, so we should get some good weight from that baby.

Here's some cure pics, and the dry weight on the AK X UK Cherry Cheese X Skunk #1 is 34.6 grams, after the final trim, I can't wait to see what the GDP X Purple Cheese will yield. I'll take some pics of that beast momentarily, we're about to order a tent for her, and the led panel is on it's way.
20140209_181922.jpg
20140209_182213.jpg

That's not all of it, there's probably about a 1/2 ounce still hanging, and it smells and smokes great, even before the cure. The AK X UK Cherry Cheese X Skunk #1 is an overwhelming high, got both my wife and I stuck with half a joint!

The led panel and the new tent will be here before the middle of next week, at which point we will transplant the GDP X Purple Cheese into a 7 gallon pot, then it will be flipped. The colas on this plant will be well over a foot long, since we held off flowering this beast so we could get the led panel, here's a couple pics of the monster.
20140213_194524.jpg
20140213_194541.jpg

The new tent is in, as well as a 4 inch in line duct fan, just waiting on a 7 gallon smart pot and the led panel to come in. I'm excited to see how the panel performs, I've seen some very nice led runs with the mars panel on some other threads. When the pot comes in, we will transplant the GDP X Purple Cheese, and it will be flipped as soon as the panel arrives, I'll post some pics when the beast is in its new home.

Ok everyone all the goodies have arrived, and we now have an led flower tent! We have a mars I I panel, 400 watt equivalent, 190 watt actual, and it's pretty bright! Here's some pics for you guys, we also have a 4 inch in line duct fan, just haven't hooked it up because of a slight electrical issue that will soon be resolved.
20140222_192231.jpg
20140222_192240.jpg
20140222_192256.jpg

I should also say that this beast of a GDP X Purple Cheese will be flipped within the week, and has been transplanted into a 7 gallon smart pot.

Back
Top Bottom