Dank's Three Strain Grow LST CFLs In Soil

Got my toolbar back, so here's the pics as promised, on another note I got a brand new laptop today, and a very nice bong!
20140309_213749.jpg
20140309_213821.jpg
20140309_213807.jpg
20140309_213821.jpg

I'm quite impressed with the mars led panel, seems to be working great, definitely a big difference over cfls, and I'll be purchasing another panel soon. I'll take some pics of the new bong in a bit, as well as the dome, nail, and adapter I got.

Hey Dank, it's been a while since I last checked in. I see you have been making several improvements to your rig. NICE! The only other grower I've followed that uses LEDs is stealthgrower and his harvests are grade A, so I expect you'll finish the same. Best of greenness to you my brother and I hope to be in possession of more free time in the weeks to come. Till then, ching ching!

Thanks sky, good to see you around brother, as I mentioned previously, I have two autos in my cabinet space, both doing really well. We are making plans to fill the tent for the next round, so we went seed shopping recently, we'll make a decision soon.

I just placed an order for another led panel, this time for the cabinet space. When I get a bigger place, I plan to build a space with hps lighting, at least a 600 watt. Until then I'll rock leds, the Mars II panel in the flower tent seems to be kicking ass already, fast bud development for sure.

Thanks bro, I got my tax return, that's the only way I could afford a panel, certainly better than cfls.
Looking great my friend. Im a lil cash poor, but still wanna go LED.

You ever get your laptop fixed or whatever? I thought I remember you saying you were having technical difficulties with something. plants looking real good man!!!

I started a new journal as well for my royal queen kush #1 its in my sig if you want to check it out. Not to exciting yet but you know how it goes ;-)

Hey shrub thanks for inquiring about my computer, I actually just bought one. It's a Toshiba Satellite, with a touch screen as well as a keyboard, very nice machine. I'm still really busy though, with work and after work activities, just always have something going on.

Hello everyone time for some more pics of the GDP X Purple Cheese, which is packing on the trichs now for sure, and very nice bud development with the led panel. I am supposed to get another one soon, for my cabinet space, should be here this week, hope you guys enjoy these pics.
20140323_164043.jpg
20140323_164021.jpg
20140323_164051.jpg
20140323_164032.jpg

Back
Top Bottom