Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

These two seeds have split but the tap root is not growing. I have left them in the shot glass, and added the rest of the pack of seeds! This time I am not transferring to paper towel. They will remain in the shot glass of H202 1 % sol. Cross fingers. It's Northern Lights x Big Bud auto.

DSC_6422-Edit.jpg

DSC_6426-Edit.jpg

These two seeds have split but the tap root is not growing. I have left them in the shot glass, and added the rest of the pack of seeds! This time I am not transferring to paper towel. They will remain in the shot glass of H202 1 % sol. Cross fingers. It's Northern Lights x Big Bud auto.

DSC_6422-Edit.jpg

DSC_6426-Edit.jpg
Good luck Carmen 🤞🤞
I started mine off today and started my comparative grow journal , I tagged you but my tags don't seem to be working. Links in my signature

Good luck Carmen 🤞🤞
I started mine off today and started my comparative grow journal , I tagged you but my tags don't seem to be working. Links in my signature
How weird. I'll head over there now, thanks Absorber!

DSC_6422-Edit.jpg

DSC_6426-Edit.jpg

cant beat 100% germination

water toilet paper glass dark cupboard

Personally I think Carmen’s not doing anything wrong. She’s got legit good experience.

But her beans were already in country I for really weird reasons know the airport scanners they use there in the country where she lives. 😂

Gotta trust me on that one!

Its a global site - but the issues for those of us not in North America or Europe weird stuff like dedicated agro scanners can mess with stuff. Australia probably the hardest country to get to reliably un danaged. That @absober popped his makes me think they are legit good seeds.

Carmen? 🤣 SA chose the French made scanners 😂 You know I know and how I know that!

❤️

Lets be popping because my mind is sizzling

Also - actual rabbits. I said buy “a rabbit. A red one if you can.”

Yeah, I got two and neither are red 😅

Look I’ve been there - don’t suggest how to tun two live rabbits into one dead red one. I got the cat for that.

And the hat to match.

Gogo @Canuk Seeds

IMG_7729.jpeg
IMG_7730.jpeg

The darker one is called Messi and the white Jay Z 😅. The cat is called Jordy (from Geordie)

Messy, Jaysee, Jordy - The dogs all fine already, meh. The cat looks hungry! 😅
Soon to have 420 Bunnies...

:lot-o-toke:

Well I won't say there's been no progress, just incredibly slow progress. The two with the tails have been soaking since 30 Oct. The rest since 4th Nov. I'll leave them to soak some more and see if anything changes.

4 + Days soaking.png

Well I won't say there's been no progress, just incredibly slow progress. The two with the tails have been soaking since 30 Oct. The rest since 4th Nov. I'll leave them to soak some more and see if anything changes.

4 + Days soaking.png
Some armoured shells over there 😮 Good luck! 🤞 they pop 😁

4 + Days soaking.png

maybe you should try adding more H2O2 lol

100% down below thats how u do it brother!!!

4 + Days soaking.png
Are you keeping them in a dark warm place? CL🍀

maybe you should try adding more H2O2 lol

100% down below thats how u do it brother!!!

Maybe the seeds are just infertile for some reason! @Canuk Seeds need to answer for this. I have done my best! I'm getting annoyed that you keep insisting this is my fault! I have never had issues with germination like this before. There is something wrong with the seeds I have received!
Are you keeping them in a dark warm place? CL🍀
I have repeatedly said that I have alternatively had them in shot glass and paper towel at 24.5 degrees C. My method never fails me unless there is faulty seed. 10 out of 10 seeds don't germinate? Something's wrong.

The only reason I am posting photos of the seeds is proof that I have tried. I am not asking for germination advice. This has been a disappointment!

Maybe the seeds are just infertile for some reason! @Canuk Seeds need to answer for this. I have done my best! I'm getting annoyed that you keep insisting this is my fault! I have never had issues with germination like this before. There is something wrong with the seeds I have received!

I have repeatedly said that I have alternatively had them in shot glass and paper towel at 24.5 degrees C. My method never fails me unless there is faulty seed. 10 out of 10 seeds don't germinate? Something's wrong.

The only reason I am posting photos of the seeds is proof that I have tried. I am not asking for germination advice. This has been a disappointment!
I haven’t insisted that you did anything wrong and was only trying to be helpful. But I understand the frustration and I’ll keep my fingers crossed for your success. Good luck n happy growing. CL🍀. :goodluck: Edit: I will stop any advice n following.

The root tail should be white. Those appear to be dark in color which is a sign of root rot caused by overwatering. That can be very difficult to recover from on a much larger plant which requires removal of all damaged roots and applying a h2o2 solution,
I agree with @DeltaDubie , check h2o2 concentration.

Back
Top Bottom