Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

Sweeeet! Nice flowers there Chef! I do believe you're gonna have a nice seed haul too. Stay stoned!

Sweeeet! Nice flowers there Chef! I do believe you're gonna have a nice seed haul too. Stay stoned!
Thanks Fred! Should be a decently large batch of seed, but we’ll see. You know I’m stayin stoned, it’s a way of life.
Is it true that if you have nanners you won't know which seeds are the from the nanners and which are from the reversed male? Does that make a difference going forward?
I’m confused by the question. The nanners are on the reversed branch, there aren’t any stray nanners. It’s just that some of the flower spots on the reverse branch went straight for nanners instead of first putting on pollen sacs. If the pollen comes from sacs or just nanners it shouldn’t make a difference. It’s all female

Oh thanks. I didn't realize it was all on the reversed branch when you said top nodes.
Ohhh, yeah. I was just saying on that branch I removed all other growth besides the top couple nodes so there’s not a crazy, crazy amount of pollen flying around. The top few nodes are just regular pistillate flowers with some nanners so I went ahead and left them alone.

Great job on the seeds!

Tomorrow starts day 3 for me with no power. Zeta came through and clobbered us. The power company gave us an estimate of 4 to 5 days before our power is restored. Sadly my Yamaha generator quit producing power even though it is running great. Never dealt with no lights for my plants before. All they are getting is subdued daylight for about 12 hours. I anticipate all my young plants will start flowering because of this.

That really fucking blows! At least on the upside when the power does come on they should reveg fairly quickly, 4-5 days isn’t completely disastrous...

generator runs great but doesn’t produce power?:hmmmm:

rolling up a J of the star pupil tonight. I’ve been wary of smoking it at night cause I cut it down on day 59 instead of the typical day 65. I don’t want it to keep me awake. Tonight though, I’ve got ample time to sleep, so it’s time for a test run.

Great job on the seeds!

Tomorrow starts day 3 for me with no power. Zeta came through and clobbered us. The power company gave us an estimate of 4 to 5 days before our power is restored. Sadly my Yamaha generator quit producing power even though it is running great. Never dealt with no lights for my plants before. All they are getting is subdued daylight for about 12 hours. I anticipate all my young plants will start flowering because of this.
Damn, Beez. Hope everything comes out okay.

Far more mellow than the sour Bubba or a Cookies n chem, but still potent. It’s more even body and head than those strains. Those strains crush your brain. Must be a little energetic cause I was inclined to go through the whole veg room tonight, gotta be that early harvest window kicking in.

I transplanted my BCP clone out of the cloner which was way over due. I’ve got a few clones I’m trying to shape into bushes, but these strains (IIP/GG/Terple) just don’t grow that way!... especially under my crappy closet light.

I was just looking at your photo from last season. Man that IIP looked happy as a clam. Well, all those plants did, but I’ve grown the IIP :cheesygrinsmiley:

my IIP was my first attempt at organic and I grew it too tall for my tent to begin with, so I LST’d it all down as best I could. Is that stuff some kick ass weed or what though? Everyone I’ve let try it completely loves it.

Great job on the seeds!

Hey @beez0404 , if your genny is running “great” but producing no power, it’s not likely to be anything serious wrong, most likely a breaker tripped. If so and you can find the breaker and reset it, you could be up and running ASAP. Not something I could likely troubleshoot on here, but if you were closer, I could no doubt have you up and going in 5 minutes :rofl:

I don’t remember the last time I was on a jobsite that we weren’t using gennys, and I have been the “problem solver” for the companies I have worked for over the past 20 years.

Zeta came through and clobbered us.
Sorry bud. We got some strong winds here but didn't lose power. :)
my IIP was my first attempt at organic and I grew it too tall for my tent to begin with, so I LST’d it all down as best I could. Is that stuff some kick ass weed or what though? Everyone I’ve let try it completely loves it.
Yessir. Falls in the class of damn good weed.

Sorry bud. We got some strong winds here but didn't lose power. :)

Yessir. Falls in the class of damn good weed.
Mines a bit sleepy though, is that the case on your experience with IIP? I’ll have to go back and check what day i harvested, probably take the next one 3-5 days earlier

Back
Top Bottom