Chillin' in AK

Okie Smokey

420 Member
Greetings from the 49th State ! Glad to join the membership here and am a confirmed micro-doser. Have had a grow or two in the past and am currently nursing along a beautiful 28 day old baby girl, Eleven Rose ! My first ride with her. Always enjoy the kids, right ? I appreciate all your hard work 420Magazine and this fine community of interested acolytes. Looking forward to our discussions.

Qadandeshnex !

Greetings from the 49th State ! Glad to join the membership here and am a confirmed micro-doser. Have had a grow or two in the past and am currently nursing along a beautiful 28 day old baby girl, Eleven Rose ! My first ride with her. Always enjoy the kids, right ? I appreciate all your hard work 420Magazine and this fine community of interested acolytes. Looking forward to our discussions.

Qadandeshnex !
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. CL🍀:welcome::party::woohoo::ciao::420::Namaste:

@Okie Smokey, I too would like to welcome you to the watering hole. You will enjoy eleven roses, she is not only a great evening companion being 100% indica, but has a wallopping THC count of 24% .
Are you growing indoor or out? Curious since I've never known an Alaskan grower before and was wondering how long your outdoor growing season is.
Stay safe

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Okie Smokey

Are you growing in soil or water or something else?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

@Okie Smokey, I too would like to welcome you to the watering hole. You will enjoy eleven roses, she is not only a great evening companion being 100% indica, but has a wallopping THC count of 24% .
Are you growing indoor or out? Curious since I've never known an Alaskan grower before and was wondering how long your outdoor growing season is.
Stay safe
Thanks garybo ! Pleasure to meet you. Yes growing indoors in 4'x8' Vivosun. I live in south central AK and I'd have to say when it isn't winter we have other things to do with our time than tend any kids. So no we don't grow outdoors. Would be difficult at best here in South Central. Now maybe in Fairbanks , possibly for very short warm season and a cold-strain indica.

We are salmon whores and spend our summers in focused pursuit. So growing, though I don't need to very often is a winter project activity. Great way top get some "sunshine" when there's only 4hrs of day light. I see someone below asked about pictures. I'll upload something for you all.

Thanks again and Qadandeshnex ! Denai'ina for, Stay healthy !

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Okie Smokey

Are you growing in soil or water or something else?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Tok ???? Like in Tok, AK ?
So, now that some introductions are over, is it protocol to move the conversation over to the FAQ's section for further engagement ?

Thanks, Tok for your welcome.

Thanks garybo ! Pleasure to meet you. Yes growing indoors in 4'x8' Vivosun. I live in south central AK and I'd have to say when it isn't winter we have other things to do with our time than tend any kids. So no we don't grow outdoors. Would be difficult at best here in South Central. Now maybe in Fairbanks , possibly for very short warm season and a cold-strain indica.

We are salmon whores and spend our summers in focused pursuit. So growing, though I don't need to very often is a winter project activity. Great way top get some "sunshine" when there's only 4hrs of day light. I see someone below asked about pictures. I'll upload something for you all.

Thanks again and Qadandeshnex ! Denai'ina for, Stay healthy !
Okie, my wife and I just finished watching Northern Exposure (for the second time). Is there really a town named Cicely?

Qadandeshnex !
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Thanks Bill284. Appreciate your welcome. I wonder, do I recognize your avatar ? Do you have an Eleven Roses grow diary posted somewhere ?

Thanks again sir.
Good morning my friend. :ciao:
This is the only place you will find me.
I don't even have Facebook. :rolleyes:
It's a bobble head my wife Stacey had made of me.
I used a pic of me on my bike at first.
I raced moto cross for 11 years.
So that's where the number 284 comes from.
Do you remember where that was posted?
I'd love to see the pic.
Hope you had a lovely weekend.
Take care.
Talk soon. :passitleft:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom