Chop Day Pics

My bloom light for the last four strains pictured is a new to me Phlizon FD-6000-O. 640W in a 4x4. It spans the whole tent. It's an 8 bar LED. I only used it at 60%-70% intensity for the entire bloom cycle. It's super bright.

Just been on the old search button trying to get some feedback on phlizon lights as their super cheap for what they are!

Couldn't help but notice Some beautiful buds you've grown 👌🏼👌🏼

Citradelic Sunset was chopped on day 64 of bloom. Flushed for two weeks, but it didn't fade at all. Trichomes were 5% amber. Ready to harvest. The leaves were bulletproof.

The aroma on this thing is off the charts! Orange marmalade, grape candy and pink bubblegum. It's the sweetest smelling weed I've ever smelled. Not much weed smell either. Just straight fruit gum.

It made a lot of fat buds and produced very little waste. Looking forward to smoking it.
Where did you purchase the seeds for that craziness can I ask? Love at first sight ❤️

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

That member has been shown the door mate
Thanks for the heads up Roy. Your a gent. Love this place. Nothing but good energy, amazing botany and 10/10 knowledge. Can't imagine someone getting the boot from here, but what can you do? There will always be a clown somewhere, unfortunately

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻 🙏🏻

This one grew weird. Only had three mains and grew sideways out of the pot. Never really took off like it did the first time I grew it. Yield will be half as much as the first time. The aroma on chop day was exactly like Lemon Pine-sol which would be great if I wanted to mop the floor with this weed.

LemonDripFull1250a - Copy.png

LemonDripBud2_1250 - Copy.png

(Lemon Tree x Grease Monkey) = Lemon Drip by Exotic Genetix
That is one beautiful plant!!!

Back
Top Bottom