Chrystal Grow in a BCNL Bloombox

luvpiff

Hi all,
Im a newbie grower and I thought i would post sum pics and share my grow with u all. i am in the 5th week of flowering as of today but I am going to post sum pics of my progress. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. thx for checking in.

IMAG01163.jpg
IMAG01155.jpg
IMAG01143.jpg
IMAG00937.jpg
IMAG00944.jpg
IMAG01024.jpg
IMAG00896.jpg

Hey Mr. Pink! whats growing on? Thx for stopping by, I will load a few more pics of their earlier stages today. I put them to veg for 2wks and they were about 5 inches tall. 8 Chrystal (Northern lights crossed w/ White Widow) 1 Barney's Tangerine Dream to be made into a mother plant. By wk 3 of flowering they shot up 3ft....CRAZY!! I have been giving the Advanced Nutrients and they seem to luv it. Right now they are in the middle of wk 5 and sucking up tons of water...lol. Saturday I will post new updated pics. If u have any questions or comments pls feel free.

your shits awesome, I just bought a bloombox and I'm working to get where your at...I think the system is over watering during the seedling stage any suggestions?

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom