Chump's First

Your ladies look great.. A fine job for your first grow.. The big one should be 1 giant BUD in the end. Good luck....moslow....:grinjoint:

sweet another beutiful lady growing beautiful ladies! ive been peeking in on the journal every once in a while. now i speek up. i was just wanting to give you props on the LST and say im loving the tie-downs youre using, what are they? everything is looking great... the big plant is gonna turn into a BIG plant in flower just to warn you... that growing 2-3 times the size in flower everyone was telling me wasnt BS, not an over exaggeration at all!

+reps for the grow
looks like he have a nice group of green thumbs with painted nails here! love it

Update!
I hope these pics don't show that my big one is a male! I'm worried, that will really suck!

A shot of the size, this thing is almost 5 feet tall.
P1060079a.JPG

Some close ups of the nodes.
P1060080a.JPG

See that little ball?
P1060074a.JPG

Here is a macro shot of the area that broke.
P1060071a.JPG

I hope someone tells me that it isn't a male. :helpsmilie:

Good news, the LST isn't showing those same growths.

P1060077a.JPG

sweet another beutiful lady growing beautiful ladies! ive been peeking in on the journal every once in a while. now i speek up. i was just wanting to give you props on the LST and say im loving the tie-downs youre using, what are they? everything is looking great... the big plant is gonna turn into a BIG plant in flower just to warn you... that growing 2-3 times the size in flower everyone was telling me wasnt BS, not an over exaggeration at all!

+reps for the grow
looks like he have a nice group of green thumbs with painted nails here! love it

I used yarn to tie it down.

Thanks for all the props! It really is a piece of cake growing outside. I just planted the seeds, water 'em everyday, and throw in a pinch of blood meal once a week or so. I did have to use some seven -5 to kill off the bugs.

edit: Hey rc51sport, I used to know a couple people with that same motorcycle. Does your name start with an S or an E? Just wondering.

Are feminized seeds from a seed bank expensive? How likely are the chances you will get a male from a seed bank? Just wondering if it would be worth it next time. I just hate that I could waste all the time and care put into a plant to just destroy it. I mean, I knew that it could happen going into this, but it really sucks to actually have it happen. The good thing is, I didn't waste much money on this plant. A couple bucks for some blood meal, and I still almost have a full bag of it.

Also, I've read about sexing them early to tell, then sending them back into a vegitative growth. Does that really work? My dad said that sometimes plants will not go back veg, that they might just produce buds from then out. And can I just bring them in the house at dusk, to shorten the sunlight hours to send them to bud? Also how long will I have to do that before they show their sex?

Sorry for all the questions.

Ms CS, all your plants will be showing their stuff pretty soon. Sexual maturity is more about photo period than age or size. They'll keep getting bigger for a while, but they will be blooming. Seed stores sponsor 420mag. Click 'Sponsors' above to do research. Fem seeds are pricy and reliable, so I hear. I've grown only bagseed weed. Sorry you lost your first one, bad luck. +Rep for good luck with the rest.

Hasta la vista baby, you can't be coming round here popping them things out like that. Yeah you big and pretty and you got to go. Don't be leaning on that fence like you don't know. I see your dream and you ain't gonna make it.

Yup, I talk to mine, too. Cussin helps

LOL!

I think you made that big boy blush, PG.

Yeah, it's a really nice plant anyway Chump. If you apply what you did to your next batch of seeds, you'll do *great*.

Personally, I would never plant less than 6 regular seeds unless I was growing in a really small space, and then I wouldn't get too pissed off if I got all males with less than six cause the ratio is 50/50.

If I planted ten seeds and got all males, I would not be happy.

My expectations are low, but I do have some:).

:thanks: and please share your next grow with us.

regards,

SS

Update!
I hope these pics don't show that my big one is a male! I'm worried, that will really suck!

A shot of the size, this thing is almost 5 feet tall.
P1060079a.JPG

Some close ups of the nodes.
P1060080a.JPG

See that little ball?
P1060074a.JPG

Here is a macro shot of the area that broke.
P1060071a.JPG

I hope someone tells me that it isn't a male. :helpsmilie:

Good news, the LST isn't showing those same growths.

P1060077a.JPG

:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom