Chump's First

The roadrunner autoflower fem looked really interesting - check out Southernweeds last grow. 60 days planted to harvested

The red devil is a 60 day variety as well I believe but I've never seen it grown

The auto blueberry is supposedly very tasty but a low yielder - so something to consider depending on what you're priorities are

The roadrunner autoflower fem looked really interesting - check out Southernweeds last grow. 60 days planted to harvested

The red devil is a 60 day variety as well I believe but I've never seen it grown

The auto blueberry is supposedly very tasty but a low yielder - so something to consider depending on what you're priorities are

Love the Blueberry auto's, had 3 of them with varying yields, smallest was nearly 2 ozs dried. The AK47 and the AK47 x HinduKush was also excellant.

The Diesel has popped! Alright! Thanks for the strain suggestion Soniq420.

Does anyone think I should start this grow in a new journal? Just so it doesn't get too deep in pages and stuff?

Glad ya got another batch startin!!:cheer: Your light will do just fine, besides, you can tweek them as you go along. As far as starting another Journal, tis your choice, but in my opinion, it makes it easier to follow.

We've moved your journal to our completed archives per your request Ms. chump stain

I have enjoyed watching your first grow, even the part with the big shears for the males, which usually makes me squeamish ;)

We're looking forward to following your next effort, please post a link here for all the people following you and we'll stop back and add it to your signature for you.

Much peace and respect to you from 420 Magazine

:goodjob:

You have no idea how jealous I am that you can grow outside :p I loved your LST grow... i think I am going to try that one out now after seeing how its done through an entire grow cycle. Good job on the whole journal :)

Thanks West MI guy!

Yeah growing outside is a piece of cake, at least I think so. Of course the biggest concern is having someone find out about your grow. We got lucky and have a very private balcony. I only wish it were bigger :smokin:

I think strain selection is key, my plants finished way too late, which hinderd the harvest. Next year I'm getting strains that finish early.

Hey Hey Ms. Chump. I read this journal cover to cover. Very good read too! Great job on your grow and your harvest. I will definitely be joining you over at your new journal and see how things are shaping up over there. Hopefully I haven't missed too much yet.

See ya there!

L8ER

Back
Top Bottom