Chump's First

No... Sorry. Are you looking at the two spikes coming out of the stem? All cannabis plants have those no matter what sex they are.
And the little hair looking things behind the spikes on that second pic. I just thought it looked like the female shown in this pic below.

This is a picture from the beginning of the thread that someone said a female should look like.

the bigger one
P1050913a.JPG

and the LST
P1050909a.JPG

We just made up a batch of Daves insanity sauce and water to spray on them tomorrow. Bugs have been chewing them up a little. They're growing up pretty good though. My dad says that if they're males that they would start to show sometime this month.

Right after taking these pics, I tied the big one down a little. I had it bent over, tied with some yarn. It looked good, like it wasn't stressing the plant too much. But when I checked 'em to today, it was broken a little, but still together. So I cut the yarn, and hopefully it heals, or better yet branches out there as well. I was worried about it getting to big. I don't want it to get so tall, that the neighbors see it.

two white hairs mean female bud once you see them it's all good check my grow if you get the chance

^^ That's one of the things it's hard to get used to ;)

Trust me there are many many people reading, but 90% are not members and are not able to post because they didn't create and acount. [come on it people - you're welcome here]

When you ask a question registered members typically speak up

You've got followers; they seem a little shy though ;)

I took these this morning.

Here is the biggest one.

P1060031a.JPG

Here is a macro shot of one of the upper nodes on the big one.

P1060036a.JPG

Here is the whole family.

P1060025a.JPG

Here is a close up of where the bigger one broke, and it's healing it self pretty good.

P1060026a.jpg

The little bushy one is the LST plant, and I'm kind of concerned about it's growth. I want to guide it around the pot, but it just seems to get stronger where it is. Instead of gaining some length so I can guide it where I want. All of the plants were planted about 2 weeks apart starting May 1st.

Oh yeah, and I changed my avatar, so people will know I'm a girl :cool: I thought Chump Stain was a funny name, but I didn't think it sounded like a guys name. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom